Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748440 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
SlawG:
Link foe download boss?

Download uTorrent app, click on Magnet Download.

https://1337x.to/torrent/215820/Schindlers-List-1993-720p-HDTV-x264-800MB-YIFY/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kaycee7:
The biggest family reunion of the year. Let's GO!
Abegi, make dem rest. What story are they still telling??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ishilove:

Abegi, make dem rest. What story are they still telling??
Lots of stories. We still haven't raced aliens on the Saturn rings yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kaycee7:
Lots of stories. We still haven't raced aliens on the Saturn rings yet
They have battled on land, in the air, but they haven't touched fire and water. Omo stories still choke

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
phr0nesis:

They have battled on land, in the air, but they haven't touched fire and water. Omo stories still choke
We can give them water based on say they battled on snow and ice in Fate of the Furious. Na fire remain

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not surprised IGN gave it a 10/10 already looking like the best movie of the year cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kaycee7:
We can give them water based on say they battled on snow and ice in Fate of the Furious. Na fire remain
Oh sh!t, I forgot the snow part 🤦🏽‍♂️. Na to run volcano battle for us to complete the package

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyaskii:
Yeah.. it's a standalone movie adapted from the series.

If you enjoyed the movie, you might enjoy the series as well so i reckon you give it a go. 5 seasons so far but in the British tv serial tradition, it's just 20 episodes across those 5 seasons so an easy binge.

Alright bruh
It's on Netflix too right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
phr0nesis:

I want to see them race in Mars. I hear it supports vehicular locomotion
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kaycee7:
fire has no definite surface. The temperature according to isaac newton's law of relative thermostat is 11000°c. No human except aliens from the outermost universe thousands of miles from earth can survive the thermodynamics of heat energy. They will burn.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2023
teeshet:
do you believe the ten percent capacity brain use theory
Yes i do honestly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2023
teeshet:
I want to see them race in Mars. I hear it supports vehicular locomotion
On which surface?
Sand and rocks?
Seems you want to end family
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2023
pu7pl3:

Alright bruh
It's on Netflix too right?
I think it's only the Movie that's on Netflix as the series itself, is a BBC prod, but Pahe has all the seasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2023
phr0nesis:

On which surface?
Sand and rocks?

Family is greater than physics
Family is greater than hard vacuum
Family can phase through solid matter

Your argument is invalidated by the power of family.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Shazam: Fury Of The Gods
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2023
phr0nesis:

On which surface?
Sand and rocks?
which is your best stunt in the entire F and F franchise? Mine is the dropping cars
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Family is greater than physics
Family is greater than hard vacuum
Family can phase through solid matter

Your argument is invalidated by the power of family.
family will perish when nature takes its course. Can family survive on pluto?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Magic Mike ......7/10
Magic Mike XXL...... 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2023
teeshet:
family will perish when nature takes its course. Can family survive on pluto?

Seems like you're really taking this literally, common bro, what Glorious said was just Sarcasm, don't take it personal.

And yes, it's a movie, if the director wants, not only will family survive on Pluto, family will also survive in the sun.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Them never do reach 3 installments film don fall off. 🌚
#Shazam
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2023
SOZINN:
#Shazam
Just like the first movie, not excellent, not bad either.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2023
CREED III 9/10

This is the third installment of the creed series and by far the best. This is one of the few movies that leaves scenes replaying in your head after watching it. The movie certainly was worth the wait and the ticket price.

This installment takes a slightly different path from previous ones as creed is now retired and into promotion and management. Things takes a quick turn when a very good friend who’s also a boxer and had taken a fall for creed, a fall which led to him being arrested for 18 years returns from jail with a hunger for glory. One thing leads to another and Creed has to return from retirement and fight his friend to retain his glory.

This very good friend of creed was played by Jonathan Majors. I have heard and read about him being hyped for his “great acting ability”, but I wasn’t really sold on him. This movie changed my mind. Jonathan Majors is one of the reasons I rated this movie this high. That guy overplayed his role. It’s not often that you look forward to a scene with a particular actor just to see him/her act, but Jonathan had that effect on many viewers. He was brilliant with his role. The movie also stars Michael B Jordan who plays Creed, Thessa Thompson and that cute little girl whose name I don’t know. We get to see the return of Drago as well. The acting was great all round, but Jonathan takes the best actor medal in this one.

Another aspect of this movie that I think really deserves credit is the direction of the fighting scenes. They were all simply magnificent👌🏾. It made me pick serious interest for the sport and I think I’m going to become a fan henceforth(yes, these scenes can have that effect on you).

Michael B Jordan said there would be a 4th installment, but I feel this is a very befitting end to the creed series. There’s no need ruin it by making too many movies out of it. I guess only time will tell if my feelings are wrong.

Like the ratings suggests, this is a very good movie and worth a view at the cinema. Highly recommended!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
teeshet:
which is your best stunt in the entire F and F franchise? Mine is the dropping cars
That's one of the stunts I hated most. I don't think I have a favourite
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
seankafor:
undecided
wow. Will miss him as Charon in John Wick.

May his soul rest in peace. 🙏
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
seankafor:
undecided
Damn! He was one of my favorite supporting character actors. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
SOZINN:
#Shazam

I don't expect anything special from Shazam

Personally, these are the three CBMs that I expect to be be top tier spectacular this year.

I don't know about the other ones

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
What the fûck happened to Adam Driver's 65? 😞 I liked the trailer and I sincerely wanted this movie to be good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Cocaine Bear (2023).

A bear did cocaine. A bear F**** did cocaine!

Elizabeth Bank's 3rd directorial effort is completely chaotic, batshït crazy and a slasher aficionado's heaven.

As crazy it sounds, it is loosely based on Pablo Eskobear, a bear who ingested a lethal dose of cocaine dropped by drug smugglers in a Tennessee forest in the 80's. Unlike the latter, cocaine bear is out for blood after sniffing white line, leading to a comedic, horror ish, bone slashing, flesh eating trip.

Whilst I'm not promising that it a grade A motion picture as the production value looks very low budget, but it has enough thrills and chaos to get your adrenaline pumping.

B+

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Kaycee7:
Damn! He was one of my favorite supporting character actors. May his soul rest in peace.
he was in spartacus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Katcall:
he was in spartacus
I think you are mistaking him for John Mensah

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.