Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752451 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 6:41pm On Mar 12
Monkey Man just debuted with 100% on RT.
100% for an action flick!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12
Illusioneffect:

I actually liked Elemental than that movie sef, ATSV is in par with Nimona in my opinion

Elemental is also the better movie for me in that category. I haven't watched Nimona or The Boy and The Heron so I can't speak for those. Tho I feel, The Boy and The Heron will be an easy pick for me judging from my exposure to Hayao Miyazaki.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by onuohajones30(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12
Watching the new movie called Damsel (2024) think is cool

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:36am On Mar 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6T5BwxFh0?si=WggFGu7UjxZzj2ZT

Too bad everyone was so het up over John Cena they missed this gem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:56am On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

Still mad that the best song from Barbie wasn't the one that won Best Original Song. Truly, just as he said, "Anywhere else it'd be a 10"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:00am On Mar 13
Kaycee7:
Still mad that the best song from Barbie wasn't the one that won Best Original Song. Truly, just as he said, "Anywhere else it'd be a 10"

Fook the vagenda!

The patriarchy shall rise again! angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:42am On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

Marvelous. Bloody marvelous.

Is that Slash who played that guitar?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13
Kaycee7:
Too bad Barbie won something. Nonetheless, I'm glad Ken stole the show, I guess patriarchy wins after all

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13
SOZINN:
Monkey Man just debuted with 100% on RT.
100% for an action flick!!!
It's now 91

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13
Illusioneffect:

Too bad Barbie won something. Nonetheless, I'm glad Ken stole the show, I guess patriarchy wins after all
Lol! See elite hating grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13
abduleez1:

Elemental is also the better movie for me in that category. I haven't watched Nimona or The Boy and The Heron so I can't speak for those. Tho I feel, The Boy and The Heron will be an easy pick for me judging from my exposure to Hayao Miyazaki.

My man, when you have time, we go dissect this Elemental agenda you're pushing.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13
Kinda funny seeing Godzilla all "pinked up" and collaborating with Kong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeDbyVODQ5M?si=bDJkLo3Uvt37VqV0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:22pm On Mar 13
Kaycee7:
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 2:31am On Mar 14
Megamind Vs TheDoomSyndicate

6.1/10

Quite Mid imo and missed the touch of Mac'whatshisname' the director of the 1st part. Fun fact: he voices skipper from penguins of Madagascar and also produced many episodes

Also, if it happened just days after the Titan Fiasco, why's it suddenly so easy to break out of prison, or did the no nonsense warden from part 1 suddenly retire?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:06pm On Mar 14
Poor Things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On Mar 15
Kaycee7:

Lol. No wahala. I just feel it's the better film.
SpiderVerse is way too over hyped for me. It was good but I didn't see anything so special in it's themes asides the visual splendour that wanted to do my eyes in.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15
That was quick madam. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adasun(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15
Saturnalia:
What kind of stupid movie did I just watch? All the executive producers of this movie should be shot.

Argylle - minus 3 over 10.
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15
abduleez1:

Lol. No wahala. I just feel it's the better film.
SpiderVerse is way too over hyped for me. It was good but I didn't see anything so special in it's themes asides the visual splendour that wanted to do my eyes in.

That movie can cause seizures in those prone to it. I shut my eyes many times ...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:27pm On Mar 15
When it comes to acting. JOHN CENA > THE ROCK >> DAVE BAUTISTA .. Any other arrangement is wrong!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 8:49pm On Mar 15
Chibudollar:
When it comes to acting. JOHN CENA > THE ROCK >> DAVE BAUTISTA .. Any other arrangement is wrong!

Let me be wrong oo =

JOHN CENA > DAVE BAUTISTA >> ROCK.

The rock is the least talented, I can't believe you put him above bautista with Bautista's range.

John Cena is the best sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15
TopeQs:

Let me be wrong oo =

JOHN CENA > DAVE BAUTISTA >> ROCK.

The rock is the least talented, I can't believe you put him above bautista with Bautista's range.

John Cena is the best sha.
Bautista is actually better than Cena and The Rock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 9:12pm On Mar 15
phr0nesis:

Bautista is actually better than Cena and The Rock

I've seen John Cena done more diverse roles than Bautista, hence I rate him high.

But the Rock be like him name, hard in movies, no emotion, just one dumb look all through. Either running or lifting things, he looks same in all his movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:15pm On Mar 15
Ex Machina

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15
TopeQs:

I've seen John Cena done more diverse roles than Bautista, hence I rate him high.

But the Rock be like him name, hard in movies, no emotion, just one dumb look all through. Either running or lifting things, he looks same in all his movies.

While I did not enjoy Black Adam, I really love his roles in Rampage, Pain & Gain, Jungle Cruise & Hercules.

I like Bautista but I just do not enjoy John Cena’s movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15
Basic Instinct- 1000000000/10 just for the sex scenes!!!!!!!
I don't think any movie can top the sex scenes in this movie, I had to be careful not to burst an artery because Sharon Stone is just fc gorgeous and although the most popular scene is the leg opening scene (I can't count how many times I rewind) wtf! The rest of the movie is actually neo thriller awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAzbU8hayfw?si=B-IaUv2uJc3zaZQb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15
TopeQs:

It's not about playing a more diverse role, but more about how they performed in those roles. Besides, Bautista has a higher acting range than Cena

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Phant0mStranger: 10:30pm On Mar 15
Let goooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15
phr0nesis:

It's not about playing a more diverse role, but more about how they performed in those roles. Besides, Bautista has a higher acting range than Cena
That's certainly not true at all. Even in John Cena's bad movies, he always does his best to do a pretty good job all the time. You should watch Peacemaker, then you'll know what I'm talking about. John Cena's the only wrestler turned actor that has broken away from being typecast just because of his range of performances
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:07pm On Mar 15
Just imagine The Rock or Bautista trying to act the Ricky Stanicky role. Them go too tear their ACL. JOHN CENA ALL FREAKING DAY!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mymen(m): 4:46am On Mar 16
Go and watch 9 songs

Illusioneffect:
Basic Instinct- 1000000000/10 just for the sex scenes!!!!!!!
I don't think any movie can top the sex scenes in this movie, I had to be careful not to burst an artery because Sharon Stone is just fc gorgeous and although the most popular scene is the leg opening scene (I can't count how many times I rewind) wtf! The rest of the movie is actually neo thriller awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAzbU8hayfw?si=B-IaUv2uJc3zaZQb

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:22am On Mar 16
Illusioneffect:

That's certainly not true at all. Even in John Cena's bad movies, he always does his best to do a pretty good job all the time. You should watch Peacemaker, then you'll know what I'm talking about.John Cena's the only wrestler turned actor that has broken away from being typecast just because of his range of performances
Cena is only into comedy and action, and I'll admit that he does them well. Dave Bautista however, has had comedic roles (GOTG, Stuber, My Spy), played action characters (Army of the dead, Spectre, Dune), and handled dramatic roles (Blade Runner 2049, Glass Onion), and all these roles were performed effectively. And finally, Bautista has a better filmography than Cena

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.