Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,517 members, 7,865,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3839400 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

More like top notch, lool

Its like you haven't watched the new naija movies being released, the jokes in the movie were repeated,I had heard them from another naija movie that came out b4 this one, in fact there's a whole scene that was just copied !!!

I'm surprised that no one noticed ,probably cos the previous movie with that scene wasn't popular.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
olu4life:
Chips - 7/10 Enjoyed it so much. Hilarious grin

Next up is Power Rangers, just hope its worth it.
Who has watched The Recall? Abeg e worth am before i download

Power Rangers - 3/10 abeg. Struggled to finish it, kept dozing off. More like a movie for kids undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I didn't even think it was decent, just manageable. Cute cliche tropes most of us can relate to as Nigerians, a lot of it was forced sha, still cute though
Hahaha, see how you just floored the movie
What's up with your cute nerdy pics, lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
introvertme:

Its like you haven't watched the new naija movies being released, the jokes in the movie were repeated,I had heard them from another naija movie that came out b4 this one, in fact there's a whole scene that was just copied !!!

I'm surprised that no one noticed ,probably cos the previous movie with that scene wasn't popular.
I hadn't watched naija movies in a while, when I watched the movie, I've haven't watched any either afterwards, most likely, lol
The day I watched it, I went to a cinema, and the movie I wanted to watch had been on for a while, then Wedding party was suggested, I was like, how would I 'waste' my money watching a naija movie, and I couldn't leave, because I was with someone.
That's how I was 'forced' to watch the movie. It was what the penny though, at least, lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Hahaha, see how you just floored the movie
What's up with your cute nerdy pics, lol
Lool I didn't say it was the worst, have you seen flower girl? One of the worst movies I've seen, abysmally bad grin

Lol just your quintessential geek grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I didn't say it was the worst, have you seen flower girl? One of the worst movies I've seen, abysmally bad grin

I like that, lol. wink grin

I haven't seen the movie.
I just google it, it's a naija movie.
That's $1,000,000 budget movie, you are talking about shocked cheesy
It seems you don't fancy naija movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:
Watched that the wedding party movie, not the worst I've seen but very overrated
i tot i was the only one, my female friends accused me of watching the first version or i dont have sense of humour
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I like that, lol. wink grin

I haven't seen the movie.
I just google it, it's a naija movie.
That's $1,000,000 budget movie, you are talking about shocked cheesy
It seems you don't fancy naija movies
Flower girl or the wedding party? Lool when i say it isn't great, I mean the rushed scenes, uninspired storylines and bad acting, pretty visuals can be expensive and help the aesthetic but don't make a movie on its own. And I think you mean naira, if it's dollar I want to know who pocketed the remaining $999,500 that definitely didn't go towards it grin

lol I like naija movies, there just aren't that many good ones to choose from

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
sod09:
i tot i was the only one, my female friends accused me of watching the first version or i dont have sense of humour
Lol I'm telling you, I found the movie very underwhelming
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Ur quintessential sexy geek chic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Ur quintessential sexy geek chic
Lool thank you, I will take it grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wonder Woman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool thank you, I will take it grin

Serious nah angry u fine for d pics oh

U con resemble felicity for green arrow and flash season.

Beta Fine babe angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Serious nah angry u fine for d pics oh

U con resemble felicity for green arrow and flash season.

Beta Fine babe angry
Lool thank you, na God cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Flower girl or the wedding party? Lool when i say it isn't great, I mean the rushed scenes, uninspired storylines and bad acting, pretty visuals can be expensive and help the aesthetic but don't make a movie on its own. And I think you mean naira, if it's dollar I want to know who pocketed the remaining $999,500 that definitely didn't go towards it grin

lol I like naija movies, there just aren't that many good ones to choose from
It's flower girl
Lmao, I get your points though.
The Wedding party doesn't have a re-watch factor, because of its storyline
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

It's flower girl
Lmao, I get your points though.
The Wedding party doesn't have a re-watch factor, because of its storyline
Lol $1,000,000 ko. There are good movies with similar storylines sha, it's more the execution

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jojothegreat(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scorpion undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
mad max : Road Fury

watching for the 10th time..

best movie ever

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
John Wick Chapter 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Victarion(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
ak33n:
mad max : Road Fury
watching for the 10th time..
best movie ever
still my best Action Movie ever with the Matrix..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victarion:
yeah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
AHCB:
Wonder Woman.
Now you're talking. Which one be dis "Wedding Party" gibberish? Me I no follow, I just don't know why I hardly watch naija cinema movies. Last one I saw was "A Visit to Jamaica" by aka Akpos. Even that one SELF started well but took an ugly twist in d middle and speedily rushed to an end. damn! I laughed small but same time shook my head in dissatisfaction. Anyway sha, we shall get there. More investments are needed to really upgrade our local movies, some dey try but we have a long way to go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmmGee: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

It was a cute movie, I just thought that for what it offered it was overhyped, it was a basic run of the mill naija movie with nice visuals and an attractive cast. It's probably as popular as it is because of all the popular people featured
lol.. that's harsh. Hahahh

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmmGee: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
So i saw life today.

It's a very good movie,
A solid 8/10.

I'm a big fan of space, but this movie scarred me.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
EmmGee:
So i saw life today.

It's a very good movie,
A solid 8/10.

I'm a big fan of space, but this movie scarred me.
On Point!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Whoever did the movie "Altitude" needs to be shot in the head. Very stupid movie with fake actors and silly plots angry
Inshort 0.5/10

Wasted time downloading the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stacyadams: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2017
kidnap capital and extortion
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2017
obixcel:
Now you're talking. Which one be dis "Wedding Party" gibberish? Me I no follow, I just don't know why I hardly watch naija cinema movies. Last one I saw was "A Visit to Jamaica" by aka Akpos. Even that one SELF started well but took an ugly twist in d middle and speedily rushed to an end. damn! I laughed small but same time shook my head in dissatisfaction. Anyway sha, we shall get there. More investments are needed to really upgrade our local movies, some dey try but we have a long way to go.
I don't watch Nollywood movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Victarion:
nawa oo den something is wrong with me cos i couldnt finish or understand that movie...
too boring

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
sod09:
nawa oo den something is wrong with me cos i couldnt finish or understand that movie...
too boring
mad max is boring? shocked really??.

next time u wanna watch.. download the bluray version.. uno? the one with 800+ MB size.. not 160 MB from fzmovies... and endeavor to download an English subtitle..

maybe then you'll understand the masterpiece grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
mad max is boring? shocked really??.

next time u wanna watch.. download the bluray version.. uno? the one with 800+ MB size.. not 160 MB from fzmovies... and endeavor to download an English subtitle..

maybe then you'll understand the masterpiece grin
ok na
actually i go for web-dl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaplan36: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2017
your selection you will certainly need to select from it. pokemon go tutuapp your devices by simply adhering to basic ways listed here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3865) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.