Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752073 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by codedstan(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
I downloaded CHIPS last night and it's quite humorous. _ 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
mikkypel:

Seven days.. Love the film sha but scary as hell

lol....yeah yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mikkypel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
I won't lie... Enjoying robin hood india movie even without subtitle... Very captivating... How i wish i can hack the way that guy hacks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hidden Figures.....Cool movie, but (I Don know) After over an hour and twenty minutes I saw myself fast forwarding It, somehow I lost patience, had to push it right to the last 20 mins.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
mikkypel:
I won't lie... Enjoying robin hood india movie even without subtitle... Very captivating... How i wish i can hack the way that guy hacks
send me a snapshot lemme see please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mikkypel(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
gustav25:
send me a snapshot lemme see please

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=obixcel post=57962097]Hidden Figures.....Cool movie, but (I Don know) After over an hour and twenty minutes I saw myself fast forwarding It, somehow I lost patience, had to push it right to the last 20 mins. [/quote
it's kinda cool...love Janelle monae in dat film]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Damfostopper:
ah tell yu.... The Rings.....3 rating weak me... I don't know whether to download it or not ....The Rings 1 n 2 had better ratings.... I downloaded The Belko experiment ...make I go watch am.... tonight... I'm downloading Split.... The Mummy and Berlin syndrome
watched rings 3 mehn d film is scary...buh it isn't dat sweet sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2017
just finished watch king Arthur legend of the sword..d film is cool u can download it and watch...(2017) movie... Morgana is even dere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Legend of the Sword.....8.5/10 ...the humour, sarcasm was crazy, action packed, overall the movie is really dope...

Smurfs 'the Lost village'.....4.5/10 .....i'm a big fan of animations but maybe this one is for kids I guess... not really that matured for an animation like zootopia, slots and the rest...plus the humour was watered down..

CHIPS...0.5/10..... how in the world did you guys enjoy that movie...stopped post mid way and deleted asap.... aaaghhh... hate the thought of it...But again movies are selective so I understand...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2017
MaestroZeus:
just finished watch king Arthur legend of the sword..d film is cool u can download it and watch...(2017) movie... Morgana is even dere

which Morgana.... somebody dah dinnor stay pass 20mins in the film....dem con kill am....

it's an awesome movie tho...na Mage I love pass
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2017
bridgesjnr:
Legend of the Sword.....8.5/10 ...the humour, sarcasm was crazy, action packed, overall the movie is really dope...

Smurfs 'the Lost village'.....4.5/10 .....i'm a big fan of animations but maybe this one is for kids I guess... not really that matured for an animation like zootopia, slots and the rest...plus the humour was watered down..

CHIPS...0.5/10..... how in the world did you guys enjoy that movie...stopped post mid way and deleted asap.... aaaghhh... hate the thought of it...But again movies are selective so I understand...

I don't just get it...izzit for attention or??

DEADPOOL...everyone: a spectacular movie
one person: poor acting,zero action and dead comedy
WONDER WOMAN....people: nice,awesome and a lil bit over hyped
one person: too much fake stunts....(EPP us oh...maybe real stunt dey)
John wick 2......people: nice acting...nice action....above average....e.t.c
one person:whack action,poor script.....
And now chips....

well....what can I say....

every MAN to his opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I don't just get it...izzit for attention or??

DEADPOOL...everyone: a spectacular movie
one person: poor acting,zero action and dead comedy
WONDER WOMAN....people: nice,awesome and a lil bit over hyped
one person: too much fake stunts....(EPP us oh...maybe real stunt dey)
John wick 2......people: nice acting...nice action....above average....e.t.c
one person:whack action,poor script.....
And now chips....

well....what can I say....

every MAN to his opinion
Chips no too sweet now. Like 6/10. Just the bike riding scenes made brain.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
daamazing:
Chips no too sweet now. Like 6/10. Just the bike riding scenes made brain.

lol....shey 6/10 no b something

0.5/10

MAN is wicked....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....shey 6/10 no b something

0.5/10

MAN is wicked....
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mancheeutd(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
PLS IS THERE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST MOVIES AND THEIR DOWNLOAD LINKS? THANKS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
mancheeutd:
PLS IS THERE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST MOVIES AND THEIR DOWNLOAD LINKS? THANKS
U can easily get download link online
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

which Morgana.... somebody dah dinnor stay pass 20mins in the film....dem con kill am....

love mage also...d gal was also in pirate of d Caribbean
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't know wat u guys see in the belko experiment...d film is for perverts I swear.....the purge is even sweeter Dan d film....just wasted ma mb on belko.....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Damn mahn...God bless you...this film is fvcking great

See as IMDb mislead person.....na only sometimes dem dy correct....

Dey gave it 4.5/10.....as sweet as it is.... angry angry

BTW....loved the tragedy ending
Julia was doing herself all along.........Samara was waiting to be reborn.....wish a sequel will b made cheesy grin grin

For me....7/10....suspense is Mad.....

wetin be d name of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamnlia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
MaestroZeus:
I don't know wat u guys see in the belko experiment...d film is for perverts I swear.....the purge is even sweeter Dan d film....just wasted ma mb on belko.....

Na so

I love the belko experiment
8/10 for me.

I think there will be a sequel to the movie where there well put together all the sole survivors and tell them to kill or be killed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Boyka undisputed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
okay.. y'all should watch LAWLESS [2012]

the movie is really good..

really really good..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Prinxxdave:

wetin be d name of the movie

Rings
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Finally saw KING AUTHUR LEGEND OF THE SWORD.
Honest Reaction: It's 6/10 for me solely because of the good concept. Nevertheless, poor story build up. The producers spent so much time (over an hour into the movie) trying to pull the plots together, I still couldn't flow with it, I was just confused with each scene and every thing was moving too fast. They just kept introducing new characters and faces with little time for the audience to get to familiarize and study them. The fight scenes are ok but the generality of the entire story was lost in translation. Everybody knows and most have read about the Legendary King AUTHUR, but this is unacceptable. Dwayne Johnson's HERCULES 2014 beats it by far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
MaestroZeus:

horror....for perverts...

on behalf of all perverts .....we kindly reject it......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

horror....for perverts...

on behalf of all perverts .....we kindly reject it......
Pervert Oshigrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

The Morgana debacle really shocked me. Too me the movie, as cool as it is on one hand, failed to adequately portray the characters in the way they should have.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MaestroZeus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
belko experiment doesnt av purpose unlike the purge dat is to reduce rate of crime...belko experiment is a No No for me....it's lyk I shld unwatch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Victarion(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
obixcel:
Finally saw KING AUTHUR LEGEND OF THE SWORD.
Honest Reaction: It's 6/10 for me solely because of the good concept. Nevertheless, poor story build up. The producers spent so much time (over an hour into the movie) trying to pull the plots together, I still couldn't flow with it, I was just confused with each scene and every thing was moving too fast. They just kept introducing new characters and faces with little time for the audience to get to familiarize and study them. The fight scenes are ok but the generality of the entire story was lost in translation. Everybody knows and most have read about the Legendary King AUTHUR, but this is unacceptable. Dwayne Johnson's HERCULES 2014 beats it by far.
The film wasn't that good for me also . Terrible Plot, terrible Film Editing 5/10 for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Achilles100 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.