Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3797135 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (3850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sandammy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
BARRIKADE:
Done with
Transformers: the last knight
Spiderman: homecoming
CHiPs

Up next are
King Arthur Legend of the Sword
Despicable me 3
Baby driver
Please link to Transformers: the last knight. The last I watch was the age of extinction
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
kingphoenix10:
Spiderman: Homecoming was LIT. Got so much right. Did screw up the timeline but hey the cast and crew made up for it in delivering a great movie. 8/10. Wonder Woman is still the best movie this year for me.

wonder woman is crap

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2017
AHCB:
The Book Of Eli.

denzel Washington my best actor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2017
everybody busy watching block buster when there re better movies ...
dose block buster na rubbish most most of em be

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

wonder woman is crap
Here's a thought, troll. Why don't you go and make an awesome movie that we can all watch and marvel at your genius? Your self-loathing, lazy, small-minded, idiotic a55 has probably never written a story talk more of a script.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
Here's a thought, troll. Why don't you go and make an awesome movie that we can all watch and marvel at your genius? Your self-loathing, lazy, small-minded, idiotic a55 has probably never written a story talk more of a script.

lol...this killed me.....

lmfao......

"Marvel at your genius"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
sandammy:

Please link to Transformers: the last knight. The last I watch was the age of extinction

o boy...u wan watch HDCAM??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

wonder woman is crap

I highly disagree on this.......highly

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:

compound fool, you don't have to insult to pass a useless message across. wonder woman is crap and am entitled to my opinion. you don't have to write a movie or own one before you review movies. so animal on uniform, gerarahere. too early to be useless.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kingphoenix10: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Dafuq!
Wonder Woman over homecoming?
Well, I guess every bro prefers different strokes.
Dude Homecoming had the luxury of not doing a back story, RDJ and the Marvel fan base. Previous installments of the DCEU have barely instilled hope for future projects but as you said "Different Strokes".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kingphoenix10: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

wonder woman is crap
Dude I ll find it hard to take your views seriously.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kingphoenix10: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
. That's a bit harsh. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:

Lol! Naija movies neva finish na. He can go see ghost on banana island or isakaba...that's the kind of movie he loves

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

compound fool, you don't have to insult to pass a useless message across. wonder woman is crap and am entitled to my opinion. you don't have to write a movie or own one before you review movies. so animal on uniform, gerarahere. too early to be useless.
im with you bro....i dont see anything interesting in the movie
yesterday i said the story didn't connect people were calling for my head

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

wonder woman is crap

You like Spiderman Homecoming but not Wonder woman?...Peter in this movie was only being a hero so he could be an avenger and impress Tony... He wasn't doing it to stop what happened to Ben to happen to any other person,Hell Ben's name wasn't said once in this movie!...Flash is Indian?,the writers are poking fun at us by calling Michelle MJ? Betty Grant? Liz Allan and Adrian Toomes? Guy do you even read comics? How are any of those right? To make things worse his damn suit has made peter incapable of doing shit by himself and it's like they basically threw Spidey sense away... Am not saying homecoming is bad but it isn't great like people are saying...it's very average or below average...50/100 or 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's really baffling that The same peter who stopped Bucky's pucnh...didn't land a single punch to vulture through out the movie(and don't say he's in experienced because he also was in civil war)....he couldn't do anything without Karen and when he lost the suit,he was useless and Vulture lost due to environmental hazards and not Spidey...I just don't see how this Spidey can face thanos Foes...you see Sony everything would have been better if you left Andrew!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
The mummy. -Tom Cruise.
The movie is just too awesome.
It just teaches u not to cross the boundary.
Don't take more than u can chew.
Don't mess with the gods.
Don't take too much risk than u can handle.
Some things can't be change or be escape from.

Tom cruise was just kind of silly. He had become a god already, he should have just stick with a god like him. He brought the lady back to life and lost the mummy as well. Lost at both sides. The mummy is even hot than the lady sef

rating : 9/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

The emboldened means you also didn't have to insult Patty Jenkins and her crew's hard work. You could have given us an educated criticism of the movie like a civilized human. But since you decided to rant like a tout, I answered you in kind.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:
I'm still asking. How did the storyline not connect?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
aw is diana the daughter of zeus wen diana said her mother carve her from sand at young age.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:
aw is diana the daughter of zeus wen diana said her mother carve her from sand at young age.
Is that all?
Hippolyta moulded Diana and Zeus gave the sculpture life. Just like how God created Adam in the Bible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
Is that all?
Hippolyta moulded Diana and Zeus gave the sculpture life. Just like how God created Adam in the Bible.
how
...we getting there,according to the greek folktales hecules is the only son zeus had
who the hell is the god of war( hes not even kratos) grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:

God, are you a f**king kid to know the difference between that?

Being carved from sand was just a folklore her mother told her as a child to ease little diana's heart of not thinking she has a divine purpose in life if her mother had told her she was the daughter of Zeus. Notice they kept hiding the truth from her until she raised the indestructible bracelets against Antiope in training.

And once she knew she had those powers after the training, her mind was set out to begin her mission. Which was what her mother didn't want to happen by telling her she carved her and Zeus breathed into her.

Do you not remember another lie her mother told her that a sword is a god killer? She believed that also before she attempted to kill Ares with it, and Ares destroyed it before telling her that she, Diana is actually the god killer.

But i won't blame you Mr., but who introduced you to Hollywood but didn't tell you that you have to understand it well while you look?

Why didn't you stick with the likes of Omotola whom was romanced on tv but became the talk of the town.

I prophesy into your life, go back to NigerWood.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
oyetpel:

God, are you a f**king kid to know the difference between that?

Being carved from sand was just a folklore her mother told her as a child to ease little diana's heart of not thinking she has a divine purpose in life if her mother had told her she was the daughter of Zeus. Notice they kept hiding the truth from her until she raised the indestructible bracelets against Antiope in training.

And once she knew she had those powers after the training, her mind was set out to begin her mission. Which was what her mother didn't want to happen by telling her she carved her and Zeus breathed into her.

Do you not remember another lie her mother told her that a sword is a god killer? She believed that also before she attempted to kill Ares with it, and Ares destroyed it before telling her that she, Diana is actually the god killer.

But i won't blame you Mr., but who introduced you to Hollywood but didn't tell you that you have to understand it well while you look?

Why didn't you stick with the likes of Omotola whom was romanced on tv but became the talk of the town.

I prophesy into your life, go back to NigerWood.
easy slowpoke
someone with sense is replying me already, life is too short to av heart attack on a movie. last time i checked im entittled to my opinion if i dont like the movie its shdnt be ur problem
Bleep off my mention
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:
easy slowpoke
someone with sense is replying me already, life is too short to av heart attack on a movie. last time i checked im entittled to my opinion if i dont like the movie its shdnt be ur problem
Bleep off my mention

You are a kid man.

The least help you can do for yourself is to type wonder wonder to google and read about her..

I blame myself for mentioning you and even explaining things to you, but i have to so that you won't obstruct the minds of people who come on this thread to learn, you goat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:
how
...we getting there,according to the greek folktales hecules is the only son zeus had
who the hell is the god of war( hes not even kratos) grin grin grin
Wonder Woman was created by DC comics artists, not the Greeks.
And if you actually knew your Greek mythology, you would know Zeus had many sons, Perseus,Pollux, Amphion & Tityos to name a few. Hercules is just the most popular. And those are just demigods. His god sons are Ares, Apollo, Haephaestus.
Ares is the Greek god of war. Kratos is just a Sony PlayStation video game character (kinda like Diana)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
oyetpel:

You are a kid man.

The least help you can do for yourself is to type wonder wonder to google and read about her..

I blame myself for mentioning you and even explaining things to you, but i have to so that you won't obstruct the minds of people who come on this thread to learn, you goat.
last warning asshole
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
Wonder Woman was created by DC comics artists, not the Greeks.
And if you actually knew your Greek mythology, you would know Zeus had many sons, Perseus,Pollux, Amphion & Tityos to name a few. Hercules is just the most popular. And those are just demigods. His god sons are Ares, Apollo, Haephaestus.
Ares is the Greek god of war. Kratos is just a Sony PlayStation video game character (kinda like Diana)

aii dude....u right
the zeus story was where i lost it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DarkRebel69: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cars 3.

A-ha! I can't wait to settle down to watch this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
sod09:

dnt give a fuk about dem bro.
the movie is just there DT all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
kingphoenix10:
Dude I ll find it hard to take your views seriously.

don't find it hard bro. you have Your views I gat mine. so all man with him view

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (3850) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: zlatan(m), Shegzdave, phr0nesis(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.