Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767929 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
akeeen:
did you download IT? or cinema?

Nigerian cinemas didn't carry IT....not that I know of......but most didn't.....

downloaded ohh.....d HDrip is out....since last week....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please, who has link for kingsman: Golden Circle?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by akeeen(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Nigerian cinemas didn't carry IT....not that I know of......but most didn't.....

Oh. okay, thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
aboyaji:
what type of subscription do you use?

Swift modem. Screw all these Mtn crap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
IKON360:
Captain Underpants

Oh the horror....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....watched it already...this gifted is trying sha....

ehen...Cook for me too oh...please... I cannot come and die.......gringringrin

abeggrin

Not on o2tvseries.

Where do I get it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I visited one of our popular cinemas' official website and I saw the IT movie poster, it was tagged as 'Coming Soon' lol, HD wey don come out siiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnncccccceeeee!! even on DVDs grin By the time they start showing it I wonder who would go to view it grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Finally I tried watching BAYWATCH after weeks of numerous postponement to another....lo and behold! another ruined Hollywood movie Remake *mtchew* after just 50 mins I stopped it and quickly hit the delete button. So average and uninteresting. 4.5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
My Next movie download schedule
- First They Killed My Father (I see dat dis asian movie is so lengthy, over 2 hrs pus, Angelina Jolie masterminded it, trailer looks good)
- Wind River
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
obixcel:
Finally I tried watching BAYWATCH after weeks of numerous postponement to another....lo and behold! another ruined Hollywood movie Remake *mtchew* after just 50 mins I stopped it and quickly hit the delete button. So average and uninteresting. 4.5/10
Thank God I didn't even bother

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
aboyaji:
Please, who has link for kingsman: Golden Circle?
Clear version is not yet out, only CamRip
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
handelex:
ok,thank you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
handelex:
That HD is gonna take a while b4 it's released; probably looking at November
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
handelex:
Thank God I didn't even bother
I will be mindful of any hollywood remake from now onwards, I wouldn't care if it featured the best actors. I'll tread carefully and exercise restraint when necessary. I'm sick of gibberish remakes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
obixcel:
I found it quite interesting tho. Zac Efron made me laugh a bit and ellerbee
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Baywatch was murdered by the critics so didn't bother. What's up with life savers?

Baby driver 8.5/10. Very cool

Thinking btw dark tower and war for the planet of the apes.

Dark tower wins.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
armadeo:

Oh the horror....
I actually enjoyed it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 11, 2017
obixcel:
I will be mindful of any hollywood remake from now onwards, I wouldn't care if it featured the best actors. I'll tread carefully and exercise restraint when necessary. I'm sick of gibberish remakes.
Lol, welcome to our club
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2017
obixcel:
That HD is gonna take a while b4 it's released; probably looking at November
Have no idea about that one, it'll probably take a while
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Enouwem(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2017
War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) 720p WEB-DL is out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ezenwa10: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Jackie chan want to be a true actor. more on www.bebelite..com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2017
obixcel:
I visited one of our popular cinemas' official website and I saw the IT movie poster, it was tagged as 'Coming Soon' lol, HD wey don come out siiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnncccccceeeee!! even on DVDs grin By the time they start showing it I wonder who would go to view it grin

coming soon....chai......gringringrin
Africa/Nigeria needs to step up oh.......

if u Google it now...you'll see "In Asia,IT grossed this, in Europe,this...in north America,this....

but here....gringrin

I expected stv or filmhouse cinemas to carry it...still nothing.....dem dey vexgrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2017
armadeo:

Not on o2tvseries.

Where do I get it from?

try toxicwap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2017
pls guys, were do I download complete war of the planet of apes subtitle.. The one I got from subscene & isubtitle only works on the first part of the movie, immediately d second part starts the sub stops working. the sub is just 56kb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
mekaprime:
pls guys, were do I download complete war of the planet of apes subtitle.. The one I got from subscene & isubtitle only works on the first part of the movie, immediately d second part starts the sub stops working. the sub is just 56kb

What i do now is i download subtitles through Mxplayer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oladiranseyi: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Movie Alert!!!

This movie portray the daily activity of a custom officer watch and learn it is a suspense filled movie .

#nigerianyorubamovies#yorubamovies#africayorubamovies#africanyorubamovies#nollywood#yorubahood#nollywoodyoruba#africamagicyoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8S2MUIFmLc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lalas247(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....watched it already...this gifted is trying sha....

ehen...Cook for me too oh...please... I cannot come and die.......gringringrin

abeggrin
Flash

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Flash

grin

yeah... watched already... I'll give it a 6.....
we hope the villain this time around would be epic....

you ff legends of tomorrow??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emmaogbe22: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't miss this Golden Opportunity........ https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Apply now for the NNPC TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You will get to see the past questions of the previous examinations in here https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You can be the luckiest person. All you just have to do is to click this link and learn how to apply. it's very simple. You don't need to pay any money for it. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Be the best of what you want to be and safe your parents more money for tuition fees. it all starts from here. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Please share with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp and tweeter....... including here in this forum. Don't miss out this wonderful opportunity.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Don't wait till someone tells you to make a change in your life before you could do that.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lalas247(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yeah... watched already... I'll give it a 6.....
we hope the villain this time around would be epic....

you ff legends of tomorrow??
No can’t stand those guys from prison break so I don’t watch it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Lalas247:

No can’t stand those guys from prison break so I don’t watch it

lol...just bcus of one guy......Scofield ain't dre no longer.....only Lincoln....

c'mon....give it a trygringringrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...just bcus of one guy......Scofield ain't dre no longer.....only Lincoln....

c'mon....give it a trygringringrin
Even worse that the main air head I don’t like ... shey dat wan na actor sad shioor ... Issa no no from me

There another guy I can’t stand and any movie he is in I never ever watch ... that Jason fellow from transporter ...yuck

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.