Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740256 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
tolexy007:

shocked shocked and am downloading it now. let me just cancel it now

You won't be missing anything. They should just rest the franchise already because it seems they have milked every entertainment value from it. The Last Knight is an affront to our sensibilities.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
The Dark Tower is not as bad as I thought it would be. It's very interesting, with loads of action and some humour.

Perhaps Idris Elba's rugged good looks played a role in keeping me transfixed to my laptop screen, but I will give it 7/10 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackfyre:
When will Ragnarok be available for download?
They said January

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ishilove:
The Dark Tower is not as bad as I thought it would be. It's very interesting, with loads of action and some humour.

Perhaps Idris Elba's rugged good looks played a role in keeping me transfixed to my laptop screen, but I will give it 7/10 grin grin

Have you read the books?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ishilove:

You won't be missing anything. They should just rest the franchise already because it seems they have milked every entertainment value from it. The Last Knight is an affront to our sensibilities.

I had to check what you were quoting. I thought you were referencing the dark Knight.

Micheal bay no Sabi pass explosion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
ViVaMadrid:
Guys, is there any cheat on now for browsing? How do you all pay for all these heavy downloads
mehn.... I dey use 1.5gb which is 200 naira download movie for midnight with airtel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
oyb:

Have you read the books?
I read just The Dark Tower: Wizards and Glasses. Absolutely unputdownable. Fantastic story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
oyb:

I had to check what you were quoting. I thought you were referencing the dark Knight.

Micheal bay no Sabi pass explosion.
Too much explosion jare. It's the worst movie in the franchise
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeace2020(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ishilove:

I read just The Dark Tower: Wizards and Glasses. Absolutely unputdownable. Fantastic story

I've got the book.. Much more interesting than the movie. I hear they're planning on turning it to a TV serie. It's a story that goes on and on and would make a nice series.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Joered63:

Please from where did you download it?
I normally use... f z m o v i e s dot net! make sure when you are downloading from the site, you don't download TS and Cam version... HDrip Webdl, DVDrip and other version are the clear version!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
ViVaMadrid:
Guys, is there any cheat on now for browsing? How do you all pay for all these heavy downloads
I use a double sim phone, I have both MTN and Airtel... I'll do the N25 for 500mb midnight subscription on both sim, so I'll have 1GB for N50 to download movies of my choice!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Enouwem:
Glo lipsrsealed is back
Hope u get it?
it's gone bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FrancesRiley: 3:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Now i am watching Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets (http://gomovies.pm/watch/OvkeP8GQ-valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets.html). This movie has just released HD.
And this one, IT 2017 (http://gomovies.pm/watch/mxy3A0dN-it-2017.html)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Damfostopper:
mehn.... I dey use 1.5gb which is 200 naira download movie for midnight with airtel

IAmFreeman:
I use a double sim phone, I have both MTN and Airtel... I'll do the N25 for 500mb midnight subscription on both sim, so I'll have 1GB for N50 to download movies of my choice!

GraciƩ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gummy8: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
MOVIE TRIVIA!!!
Guess the name of the movie and get a free download of the movie

https://digitalplus.com.ng/movie-trivia/

Its fun!!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2017
ViVaMadrid:

GraciƩ
lol 2 sim cards..... Nna mehn... dis one na sense o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Happy Death Day (2017)
Thriller, Drama
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Damfostopper:
lol 2 sim cards..... Nna mehn... dis one na sense o

Naso naa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SomeoneNice: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
IAmFreeman:
... 25naira?? What's d code?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
SomeoneNice:
... 25naira?? What's d code?
MTN: *406#, Airtel: *312# but you have to migrate to MTN Pulse/ Airtel Smart Trybe first.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vidboxes: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!
I am watching Wonder Woman In HD . I found it on [url]VidBoxes.com[/url] http://www.vidboxes.com/download-wonder-woman-2017-hd/

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
The Conjuring 2

Came close to the Exorcist. Interesting movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Atomic Blonde isn't bad. For me the story gets interesting from the middle and the ending is really nice. 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Atomic Blonde isn't bad. For me the story gets interesting from the middle and the ending is really nice. 6/10
You're right. The story gathers momentum as the movie progresses. The fight scenes were impressive and the music was entertaining. If anybody living during that period should watch the movie, they would feel nostalgic listening to the tracks.
I give it 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
You're right. The story gathers momentum as the movie progresses. The fight scenes were impressive and the music was entertaining. If anybody living during that period should watch the movie, they would feel nostalgic listening to the tracks.
I give it 8/10
The most captivating sound track in the entire movie is the closing track- Under Pressure' by Queen. I love that song. The song was a perfect closing track.

I gave the movie 6/10 because we have to wait as the movie prgresses before being drawn in. That alone removes some of it's potential star quality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kodeya(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please who can help me with download links to

Dunkirk and Kingsmen: The Golden circle? Preferably less than 400mb each.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SomeoneNice: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
IAmFreeman:
MTN: *406#, Airtel: *312# but you have to migrate to MTN Pulse/ Airtel Smart Trybe first.
Danke
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ishilove:

The most captivating sound track in the entire movie is the closing track- Under Pressure' by Queen. I love that song. The song was a perfect closing track.

I gave the movie 6/10 because we have to wait as the movie prgresses before being drawn in. That alone removes some of it's potential star quality.
My best track is 99 luftballons by Kaleida. Depends on you. I was interested from the beginning, especially when I heard "double agent".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
My best track is 99 luftballons by Kaleida. Depends on you. I was interested from the beginning, especially when I heard "double agent".
I didn't recognise the rest except Under pressure and 99 luftballons. '99' is very nice and you've reminded me to download it (I've been planning on doing it for a long time but I keep forgetting), but i'll pick 'under pressure' any day. Maybe because I'm a Queen fan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.