Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740247 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
anybody with jigsaw link( saw8)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
sod09:
i swear for marvel and glo for allowing me download deadpool that year
I tell you... most useless movie of the century
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dotng:

O boy! You get eye O! I never really paid attention to it. Aisha!!!
For that I hereby increase their rating to 7.5 cheesy smiley

lol....I was shocked sha...wetin we dy find for ISSgringrin

Four Eyes mahngringringrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...how did u not enjoy deadpool...I mean...mahn...ahan...gringringrin.....

na where two of us go fight ohgringringrin

Lol....different strokes for different folks sha...
hahahahahahahah I have seen where movies with low ImDb ratings turns out so good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
hahahahahahahah I have seen where movies with low ImDb ratings turns out so good

lol....yeah oh.......at a time,I stopped using IMDb bcus it can mislead for Africa ehncheesy

maybe bcus majority of the users are Americans...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beorn:

Yes, but not too heavy. Just moderate but very crystal clear. It's 517MB, so it can be downloaded easily without this meagre MB our useless service providers gives us, going down too badly.

You can use the midnight plan of MTN or Airtel to download it. I used that of MTN and downloaded around 485MB before it finished, and then used my normal Glo MB to complete the remaining 32MB.
I have watched Wolf Warrior 2 and I must admit it doesn't live up to the hype. Too many corny, unrealistic twists and glaring plot holes that deducted from what is a very serious theme. I was also disappointed when I saw bloopers. How can you add bloopers to a frigging war story?

I saw so many things that made me wonder why y'all were giving the movie 9 and 10/10 rating undecided. Love the stunts, though.

7/10, and this is me being generous, but an entertaining watch (that's if you don't want to examine the bushy anus too closely)

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Una wey dey hype Wolf Warrior, kwantinue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
sod09:
more bro pls

be specific with the movie.

movizland.com
9xmovies.net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

I have watched Wolf Warrior 2 and I must admit it doesn't live up to the hype. Too many corny, unrealistic twists and glaring plot holes that deducted from what is a very serious theme. I was also disappointed when I saw bloopers. How can you add bloopers to a frigging war story?

I saw so many things that made me wonder why y'all were giving movie 9 and 10/10 rating undecided. Love the stunts, though.

7/10, and this is me being generous, but an entertaining watch (that's if you don't want to examine the bushy anus too closely)

LOL. Everything you noticed, I noticed it too, the only difference was that I wasn't too straightforward or harsh with my appraisal like you. Take a look at my assessment of the movie, you'll even notice I gave it the same rating as yours, including some of the observations emboldened in your posts. The movie is not all it's hyped to be, but the action scenes were tight and I think with time, they can improve to Hollywood standard.
Beorn:

The movie was on point. And its longevity meant I got to watch enough action packed scenes. I also love the fact that the subtitle was already embedded in the movie, meaning I didn't have to bother downloading one. I'll give it 7/10.

There is room for development, though, because there are about two scenes I think they didn't get quiet right. Like in the scene when Leng's armoured tank was going in circles with that of the enemy tank, like it's an F1 race car. Armoured tanks IMHO don't have that speed to turn around in circles in such speed. They got that part wrong.

Also, the part Leng was trapped under a vehicle metal and got stuck, he got out way too easily after trying severally to dislodge the spare part by just pulling on an enemy soldier's leg and coming out from under the heavy metal like it's nothing.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beorn:

LOL. Everything you noticed, I noticed it too, the only difference was that I wasn't too straightforward or harsh with my appraisal like you. Take a look at my assessment of the movie, you'll even notice I gave it the same rating as yours, including some of the observations emboldened in your posts. The movie is not all it's hyped to be, but the action scenes were tight and I think with time, they can improve to Hollywood standard.

Also I noticed how humane the Chinese overlords treated Africans. I was like "WTF? Is it not the same Chinese people that are my neighbours? When did they become so caring? cheesy"

Then the climatic fight scenes-I wonder why the factory workers rushed out like a stampeding herd of zebras into a hail of hot bullets. Let me not give spoilers but mehn, there is quite a lot that made me raise both eyebrows in disbelief grin

It is enjoyable, any way. Very violent, graphic, but enjoyable

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Also I noticed how humane the Chinese overlords treated Africans. I was like "WTF? Is it not the same Chinese people that are my neighbours? When did they become so caring? cheesy"

Then the climatic fight scenes-I wonder why the factory workers rushed out like a stampeding herd of zebras into a hail of hot bullets. Let me not give spoilers but mehn, there is quite a lot that made me raise both eyebrows in disbelief grin

Thanks for deterring me from a movie that would have cost me half a gig....may your days be long....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

LOL. you'd pick a lot of holes in that movie if you decide to be strict with your appraisal. They were notable mistakes that would lead to it be spoilers for others or discourage them from watching it if you decide to lay all mistakes bare.

I'm more accustomed to usual karate-themed storyline of Chinese movies, with their actors like Jet Li flying in the air, using clothes to defend hail of arrows, kicking someone in the air for 10 seconds with gravitational force bringing him down, etc. grin grin Lots of film tricks in Chinese movies meant I enjoyed mostly the actions and ignore the laughable tricks. But in this movie, they tried to reduce the excessive film tricks associated with Chinese movies, and that meant some plots suffered.

But I think they'll improve. The action scenes are the enjoyable part of movie, mainly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Thanks for deterring me from a movie that would have cost me half a gig....may your days be long....

The movie is nice, not 10/10 but it's interesting. A 7/10 movie is okay for me, what about movies like Baywatch that got 4/10 rating?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

No I think you should watch it. It's worth the download BUT not all that it is being hyped to be.

I saw someone giving the movie 10/10. He even said he was "speechless". Ahn ahn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beorn:

The movie is nice, not 10/10 but it's interesting. A 7/10 movie is okay for me, what about movies like Baywatch that got 4/10 rating?

Interesting about the shooting shooting ba? If I rate Baby Driver...i give it a 6...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

No I think you should watch it. It's worth the download BUT not all that it is being hyped to be.

I saw someone giving the movie 10/10. He even said he was "speechless". Ahn ahn

I don't like shooti shoot movie sef....i been think say the plot go solid wella...I am more of a dialogue person...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beorn:

LOL. you'd pick a lot of holes in that movie if you decide to be strict with your appraisal. They were notable mistakes that would lead to it be spoilers for others or discourage them from watching it if you decide to lay all mistakes bare.

I'm more accustomed to usual karate-themed storyline of Chinese movies, with their actors like Jet Li flying in the air, using clothes to defend hail of arrows, kicking someone in the air for 10 seconds with gravitational force bringing him down, etc. grin grin Lots of film tricks in Chinese movies meant I enjoyed mostly the actions and ignore the laughable tricks. But in this movie, they tried to reduce the excessive film tricks associated with Chinese movies, and that meant some plots suffered.

But I think they'll improve. The action scenes are the enjoyable part of movie, mainly.
As in ehn...you forgot to add the Kung fu masters fighting on top of rope, or tree, or jumping 20ft in the air and landing on bamboo sticks cheesy grin

Now that you mention it, I guess I've been using Hollywood standards to rate this particular movie. I guess with all the hype I was expecting something like Stephen Spielberg or Michael Bay would direct. I don forget sey na Chollywood, not Hollywood cheesy

Okay then! For a Chinese movie, i'd give it 7.5 grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

I don't like shooti shoot movie sef....i been think say the plot go solid wella...I am more of a dialogue person...
There's plenty dialogue na. Dialogue yelled over the nerve twisting sounds of gun fire grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
24hrs to live.
5/10..... Very poor ending.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dark tower 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Saving Private Ryan

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

There's plenty dialogue na. Dialogue yelled over the nerve twisting sounds of gun fire grin

The hype spoiled the movie for you.

The hype made you watched it critically, and pick out the several flaws of the movie, now you are starting to discourage other people from getting the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
http://mc1.dl3enter.in/files/d2/Movie/2015/Wolf%20Warriors/Wolf.Warriors.2015.720p.BluRay.DL.mkv

wolf warrior 1
Pls do u have the link for wolf warrior 2? Is wolf warrior 1 nice?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AvsGot007(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2017
and someone said deadpool is the worst movie of the year!.... wow just wow!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 6:00am On Nov 22, 2017
God bless that person that drop the link for the wolf Warrior. So cool cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Aspiregreat:
Dark tower 8/10

Are you kidding me?

Dark Tower is crap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Seunpaul01:
24hrs to live.
5/10..... Very poor ending.

Thanks...I don even add am for download list. Make j clear am sharply grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

Thanks...I don even add am for download list. Make j clear am sharply grin

Long time baba....how is skydeep?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Long time baba....how is skydeep?

She is pretty beautiful... smiley

Who art thou? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

She is pretty beautiful... smiley

Who art thou? smiley

Nice..my regards to her....

Somebody from the great abyss....grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Nice..my regards to her....

Somebody from the great abyss....grin

She will hear wink

One of the antelopes? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.