Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740452 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eddie the Eagle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
cao:
Eddie the Eagle.
One of my favourite movie of 2016. Taron Egerton and Hugh Jackman were incredible in that movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
armadeo:

i score this movie 8/10.

i loved the mad twist

The main actor did a better job in the movie L.A confidential

Memento isn't the type of movie someone should see in a cinema,I wonder how people managed it when it was released.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Cheap thrills performance in pitch perfect was so incredible that I had to download the original song by Sia
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Marcdon10(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Power season 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2018
Marcdon10:
Power season 4

E don commOt ni
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
The Foreigner.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Pitch Perfect 3. 5/10. I'm even being generous. The script writers should move on if they've run of ideas. They shouldn't ruin a good franchise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Beorn:
Pitch Perfect 3. 5/10. I'm even being generous. The script writers should move on if they've run of ideas. They shouldn't ruin a good franchise.
u know what?

I was afraid to voice out the bad actings and mediocrity of this movie compared to its previous series..But I was afraid before i get lynched here..

I mean this is way beyond what I expected.. the story line was wack and the music's wasn't as spectacular as their previous ones..
DJ khaled doesn't have any atom of acting charisma in him.. always appearing boastful on any word he says.. Dj khaled shouldn't have been involved..

watch pitch perfect 2 and compare it with the acting of snoop dog.. snoop was lit...
well each man to his own..

I 'll give it 4.5/10
nothing spectacular at all..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2018
krattoss:
u know what?

I was afraid to voice out the bad actings and mediocrity of this movie compared to its previous series..But I was afraid before i get lynched here..

I mean this is way beyond what I expected.. the story line was wack and the music's wasn't as spectacular as their previous ones..
DJ khaled doesn't have any atom of acting charisma in him.. always appearing boastful on any word he says.. Dj khaled shouldn't have been involved..

watch pitch perfect 2 and compare it with the acting of snoop dog.. snoop was lit...
well each man to his own..

I 'll give it 4.5/10
nothing spectacular at all..

This part 3 is the worst in the movie franchise. I have never been terribly disappointed in a movie franchise since the last Transformers which was an eyesore. DJ Khaled was recruited to boost the movie's popularity but it failed woefully. I won't blame Khaled, though, I'll rather blame the producers because with a better storyline and awesome script, DJ Khaled's poor acting skill wouldn't have been so bold. Khaled simply did what we all know him to do.

The script was the main reason the movie sucked. It had no direction. No good songs compared to its predecessors. I mean, part 1 and 2, especially part 1 was just too awesome. The only scene I enjoyed in this part 3 was "the riff-off" scene which had the memories of part 1 all over it. The R. Kelly Ignition Rmx was just brilliant. The rest of the film was just bleh. I deleted the movie immediately I was done with it while I still had part 1 and 2 in my hard drive. The fighting scene by Fat Amy was just unnecessary. This is a musical film, the fight was unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beorn and Krattoss said it all. Giving it 5/10. Nothing wow to me. Unlike the Part 1 & 2 finals where I rushed to download the songs then cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beorn:

This part 3 is the worst in the movie franchise. I have never been terribly disappointed in a movie franchise since the last Transformers which was an eyesore. DJ Khaled was recruited to boost the movie's popularity but it failed woefully. I won't blame Khaled, though, I'll rather blame the producers because with a better storyline and awesome script, DJ Khaled's poor acting skill wouldn't have been so bold. Khaled simply did what we all know him to do.

The script was the main reason the movie sucked. It had no direction. No good songs compared to its predecessors. I mean, part 1 and 2, especially part 1 was just too awesome. The only scene I enjoyed in this part 3 was "the riff-off" scene which had the memories of part 1 all over it. The R. Kelly Ignition Rmx was just brilliant. The rest of the film was just bleh. I deleted the movie immediately I was done with it while I still had part 1 and 2 in my hard drive. The fighting scene by Fat Amy was just unnecessary. This is a musical film, the fight was unnecessary.
cest fini....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
City Lights

I have watched this movie multiple times before, but, it never gets old. Starring Charlie Chaplin as a tramp who has fallen in love with a blind flower girl. I won't be dropping spoilers, but, it's obligatory to add that this movie will make you laugh till you fall out of your chair, it'll also tug at your heartstrings. It is only 81 mins, but, it's an 81 mins of pure cinematic gold. A touch of class 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pitch perfect 4/10....... Had high hopes for this movie after seeing 1&2 only to be highly disappointed. firstly, the musical style which its predecessors had were solely acappella, which was kinda what made the franchise unique. then coming to the 3rd movie, they combined some crappy music style which in my opinion was one of the factors that killed the movie.

Secondly, the story hardly had substance with lots of flawed tracks & the action bit with fat Amy was an eye sore, her jokes were unfunny.

Hoped Dj Khalid presence would have spiced things up, but unfortunately the reverse was the case. The movie was definitely the worst of the 3 movies, if not for few of the songs the Bella did ( in acappella style)which I kinda liked, i should have rated them less than 4.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
introvertme:

The main actor did a better job in the movie L.A confidential

Memento isn't the type of movie someone should see in a cinema,I wonder how people managed it when it was released.

true its something to watch and rewind and watch.

so finally got to see black panther and i agree its just okay.

marvel is doing a good job of milking the MCU for all its worth.5.5/10

and its for micheal b jordan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Black Panther - 6/10
If you no like my rating jump inside well.

That movie is just like the rest of the other marvel movies. Too much hype (Age of Ultron), too much humor (Thor Ragnorak, Avengers), too much over use of new technology (Avengers). Making shield outta Vibranium, cool. Making suit outta Vibranium also cool but abeg which one be projected Vibranium again?

Shebi na Marvel, we go dey watch am, nothing spoil.

BTW, I no spoil anything o! I've read too many spoilers on nairaland, twitter, facebook and the rest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lemonade mouth 8/10...can't believe am seeing this awesome movie for the first time, honestly, I was truly wowed. Already downloaded most of the movies song though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
toluxe0075:

http://clicknupload .com/yek8i8v2am0g - direct download link
http://www. filmxy.me/young-detective-dee-rise-of-the-sea-dragon-2013-720p-bluray-free-download/ - download page
Join the clicknupload with the dot com or join the www dot with filmxy
You can also checkout Detective dee and the mystery of phantom flame.

thanks but the flimxy dy kast me.. already seen mystery of the flame
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
nolanpatt33:

thanks but the flimxy dy kast me.. already seen mystery of the flame
The area I circled is the real download link for download.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
dealtinate:
City Lights

I have watched this movie multiple times before, but, it never gets old. Starring Charlie Chaplin as a tramp who has fallen in love with a blind flower girl. I won't be dropping spoilers, but, it's obligatory to add that this movie will make you laugh till you fall out of your chair, it'll also tug at your heartstrings. It is only 81 mins, but, it's an 81 mins of pure cinematic gold. A touch of class 10/10.
The boxing scene is very hilarious grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
toluxe0075:

The boxing scene is very hilarious grin

The first time I watched that scene eh, my tummy ached so much from uncontrollable mirth. I mean, I couldn't breath. grin grin

That scene was one magnificent comedy gold. They don't make em like this anymore. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
dealtinate:

The first time I watched that scene eh, my tummy ached so much from uncontrollable mirth. I mean, I couldn't breath. grin grin

That scene was one magnificent comedy gold. They don't make em like this anymore. grin

A 1931 movie, una try
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Csami:
Black Panther - 6/10

That movie is just like the rest of the other marvel movies. Too much hype (Age of Ultron), too much humor (Thor Ragnorak, Avengers), too much over use of new technology (Avengers). Making shield outta Vibranium, cool. Making suit outta Vibranium also cool but abeg which one be projected Vibranium again?

BTW, I no spoil anything o! I've read too many spoilers on nairaland, twitter, facebook and the rest.

I also gave Black Panther 6/10.
The marvel fanboys on this thread wanted to roast me alive cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neymar1095(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Csami:
Black Panther - 6/10

Common Thor ragnork was perfect. mixture of action and humour.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Morris From America
Lady Bird
Phantom Thread

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
bleading steel...a jackie chan movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daddys home 2.. 7.5/10..this was a truly hilarious movie, all the actors did a phenomenon job on their roles & it was sure better than the first one. I wonder why Rotten Tomatoes rated it just 19%, so so uncool.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
toluxe0075:
The area I circled is the real download link for download.

thank u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: EASYLIFE4US and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.