Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3830511 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
armadeo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyway downloading ready player one and red sparrow. for some reason my internet is quite slow this evening.
Let me know what you think about Red Sparrow. I saw it today but didn't download because of the ratings

Armadeo, guess what?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Let me know what you think about Red Sparrow. I saw it today but didn't download because of the ratings

Armadeo, guess what?
currently downloading, will see it over the weekend.

let me guess..

the last airbender?? grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
armadeo:
currently downloading, will see it over the weekend.

let me guess..

the last airbender?? grin grin
No...

Scroll up...we are in page 666 grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2018
Ishilove:

No...

Scroll up...we are in page 666 grin

arghhhhhhh.

you made me comment on such a page....... angry angry

blood of Jesus covers me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
armadeo:

arghhhhhhh.

you made me comment on such a page....... angry angry

blood of Jesus covers me
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:53pm On May 11, 2018
Maze Runner- Death Cure: A fitting end to the series (if indeed the series has come to an end. It should, because I don't know what else they want to tell us). A lot of action, heart and emotion, and really awesome stunts. I found some scenes too corny to swallow, and what's up with the very convenient last minute rescues in virtually impossible situations? I mean, really. undecided

This installment is certainly improvement on the second installment (Scorch Trials) which was the very definition of CRAP.

Very enjoyable. 7.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 10:13pm On May 11, 2018
I honestly can't wait for the release of venom o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
vampire2020:
I honestly can't wait for the release of venom o

Same here. The trailer is crazy.

I particularly like the part where the goon asks "what are you " and he replies : "we are venom".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mohiozua(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
armadeo:

anyway downloading ready player one and red sparrow. for some reason my internet is quite slow this evening.

you'd love Ready Player One
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Michael781: 12:28am On May 12, 2018
armadeo:

bro which site are u te dy download the player one from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fabulous0019(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2018
What time does it take for marvel to release the clear versions of their film?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hellohgy(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2018
Fabulous0019:
What time does it take for marvel to release the clear versions of their film

U can still manage the Scam version nah.....
It is still interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:36am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

American Made
Annihilation
John Wick 1-2 (Lord I love this movie grin)
Jumanji- 2018
Predestination
The Hateful Eight (Classic Tarantino) wink
The Commuter
Death Note (creepy but very interesting)
the only movies i've not watched there are The Commuter, American Made and Predestination.

Did you know Death Note was originally an anime? I bet L and Yagami Light would have been best buddies in another life. LOL.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by heskeyw(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:47am On May 12, 2018
J2381:
the only movies i've not watched there are The Commuter, American Made and Predestination.

Did you know Death Note was originally an anime? I bet L and Yagami Light would have been best buddies in another life. LOL.
So it seems. I'm not a fan of animes, though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 8:50am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I watched several episodes of the anime around 10 years ago (from 9 pm till sometime in the morning). Unfortunately I never got to the end of the series because there was a problem with the disc.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:55am On May 12, 2018
naptu2:

I watched several episodes of the anime around 10 years ago (from 9 pm till sometime in the morning). Unfortunately I never got to the end of the series because there was a problem with the disc.
Ten years ago I was binging on Samurai Jack cheesy

The only anime series I've ever watched is Pokemon. I was introduced to animes about 22/23 years ago. A man, walking alone in the forest encounters a demonic looking being and fights him to the death. Lots of Kung fu and sword fights. This demonic being later rips the man's arms out.

Gruesome anime. Blood and gore were uncensored
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Ten years ago I've as binging on Samurai Jack cheesy

The only anime series I've ever watched is Pokemon. I was introduced to animes about 22/23 years ago. A man, walking alone in the forest encounters a demonic looking being and fights him to the death. Lots of Kung fu and sword fights. This demonic being later rips the man's arms out.

watch attack on titan ; cowboy bebop , avatar the last air bender, avatar legend of korra, [though the very end will offend your erm sensibilities]

you can also look for the original ghost in the shell movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 9:02am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Ten years ago I've as binging on Samurai Jack cheesy

Mine was around 1989 or 1990. Akira and Fist Of The North Star. I can't even remember the storylines anymore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:12am On May 12, 2018
naptu2:

Mine was around 1989 or 1990. Akira and Fist Of The North Star. I can't even remember the storylines anymore.

I wish I knew the name of this anime. It was shocking in it's graphic violence. I had never encountered such prior to that time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I wish I knew the name of this anime. It was shocking in it's graphic violence. I had never encountered such prior to that time

ninja scroll?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:38am On May 12, 2018
oyb:

ninja scroll?
I don't know. The characters are not Asian, even though it is in a rustic Chinese setting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dannybomb(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
J2381:

one of the best anime. ever, but full metal alchemist brotherhood bad pass am, the movie was a drag no connection both L and light didn't do justice to it in the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dannybomb(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

if is not Asian concept then is not an anime, maybe cartoon
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I don't know. The characters are not Asian, even though it is in a rustic Chinese setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56O6eGPhNm4

heh. you are mixing up chinese with japanese

enjoy your nightmares cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:02am On May 12, 2018
oyb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56O6eGPhNm4

heh. you are mixing up chinese with japanese

enjoy your nightmares cheesy cheesy
Ninja Scroll! After so many years!!!!! How were you able to connect it? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:12am On May 12, 2018
Oyb, i also remember a scene between a blind swordsman and a ninja in forest of bamboos. That scene remains etched in my memory because it was filled with impossible stunts. I thought the arm tearing anime and the bamboo anime were two different animes! cheesy

Thanks for putting a name to these memories. They've been blurry for so long. kiss kiss

I have gone to Wikipedia to check the production date and it matches what I remember. I watched in '95, the same year the English dub was released.

Na wa o, person don dey old.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Ninja Scroll! After so many years!!!!! How were you able to connect it? cheesy cheesy

the wonderment of the information age.

i have ninja scroll and several other anime on my drive. i have not watched ninja scroll, but i heave read that it was ultraviolet

i lived in lagos as a child from 84 to 86. There are some episodes of programs i remember from watching nta2 channel 5 that i hunted down

as in, i could not remembered the name of the show, but i remembered the scenes

eg space 1999 - there was an episode with one eyed blob like aliens, and some shape shifting chick. with some goole fu, i identifed teh series, then the episode. you have to love the age of information. smiley

then captain scarlet and the mysterions the movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2018
Pyewacket- horror-thriller.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2018
Michael781:

bro which site are u te dy download the player one from?

Check the previous page. Couldn't finish downloading it cos my internet was unusually slow yesterday. It's about 800mb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:37pm On May 12, 2018
Ishilove:

you should be, i'm telling you, it's a whole different ballgame.

dannybomb:

one of the best anime. ever, but full metal alchemist brotherhood bad pass am, the movie was a drag no connection both L and light didn't do justice to it in the movie
reason why I never bothered to watch the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 2:10pm On May 12, 2018
armadeo:

Same here. The trailer is crazy.

I particularly like the part where the goon asks "what are you " and he replies : "we are venom".
I just loved every part of the trailer,they didnt over do the children work..

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: jikins(m), NerdSciBot, Originality007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.