Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3832320 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2018
Funjosh:

I hope I will enjoy watching this movie
Its actually a good movie. I will rate it 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:26am On May 28, 2018
Beorn:

There are other links there, you'd have tried. Let me give you a direct download link then.

A Quiet Place
Link also unavailable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

2015 or so
okey dokey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:19pm On May 28, 2018
koice:

I'm surprised to hear that, cuz I geniunely found it scary when I saw it like 13 years ago. Maybe it helped that I read the novel prior to, but again, I've always liked classics. 3/10 is not a fair score for a classic.

That's why. If I had watched the movie 13 years ago, TBH it'd scare me too. But seeing the movie through the lens I used in watching horror movies like SAW, Drag Me To Hell, etc., you'll agree with me that it'd be like a comedy show comparing The Shining to its modern contemporaries. And like you pointed in one of your posts, Godfather's quality was perfect for back then, same is applicable to The Shining. It's a classic quiet all right, but it's for those in that era. I've seen better scary movies than The Shining.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:21pm On May 28, 2018
oyetpel:

Be careful with old movies, they are like throwback photos and you know how they look compared to new advanced tech cams.

You deserve a Nobel award for this description. Better description doesn't exist. That's exactly how I felt while watching it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
AvsGot007:
where to download memento and cloud atlas pls

That bästard AuntySpermBot banned my ass twice yesterday while I was trying to help you with links.

Drop your mail for me to send the links there. I no wan go back sanko again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Did you not listen to the dialogue?

I do you know sometimes in class you just don't understand what the lecturer is saying until your colleague explained it. That's the situation I am now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
Funjosh:

I do you know sometimes in class you just don't understand what the lecturer is saying until your colleague explained it. That's the situation I am now.
cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Breegz14(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2018
Scarface
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
Funjosh:

Spoiler alert.

She snapped and put a pillow over their heads
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
Hurricane Heist - 5/10 I'm still wondering why they let this movie int he Cinemas angry
Initially saw the Ad earlier this year and I waved it aside. Only to see it showing in the cinemas. Mindset was like "Perhaps I judged wrongly, lemme download it". Same fake fake scenes and acting angry
Them try small sha but low budget is low budget kwa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Spoiler alert.

She snapped and put a pillow over their heads

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jhoonymenez: 6:52am On May 29, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jade912: 7:29am On May 29, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 7:33am On May 29, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 7:34am On May 29, 2018
Red sparrow - Nice outing from J. Lawrence, good story telling of post war espionage btwn the Russians and the States.
The way it ended, we might be expecting a sequel.

Happy Democracy day to my fellow Nigerians.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
Funjosh:
I think I need help here, I just finished watching the movie "The Other" for the second time but don't seems to understand what happened at the end of the movie. Are they all ghost in the movie, when did they died I mean the mother and the children

Nicole Kidman (can't recall her character's name in the movie) and her kids were dead the whole time and were haunting the house. They were the ghost. She committed a murder suicide a long time ago (she murdered her kids and later herself), and have been haunting the house ever since with her dead kids. They were the intruders, not the people that REALLY lived in the house.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Nicole Kidman (can't recall her character's name in the movie) and her kids were dead the whole time and were haunting the house. They were the ghost. She committed a murder suicide a long time ago (she murdered her kids and later herself), and have been haunting the house ever since with her dead kids. They were the intruders, not the people that REALLY lived in the house.
Mr Spoiler
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 4:25pm On May 29, 2018
A Quiet Place. It worth the time. It was so interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:51pm On May 29, 2018
It Follows 6/10.

It didn't scare me as I'd expected. Don't Breathe had my heart racing more than it. But it's an interesting movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
The Killing Of A Sacred Deer.
This is one weird movie. As always to notch acting from Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Mr Spoiler
Oops!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Breegz14(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
Reservoir Dogs. Tarantino really loves dialogue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achillesdam500(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Oops!
Evening bro,can you please help me with Ghost rider spirit of vengeance download link?
I've checked everywhere I know,I can't get it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Evening bro,can you please help me with Ghost rider spirit of vengeance download link?
I've checked everywhere I know,I can't get it

Drop your mail and I will send you the links. 720p and 480p both.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achillesdam500(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Drop your mail and I will send you the links. 720p and 480p both.
Hjjjjjj
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achillesdam500(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Sent.
Bless your soul bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2018
koice:

Oops! That movie you can't just explain what really happened. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newafricaken254: 5:47am On May 30, 2018
tomb raider has being released,i have download a 1080p copy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2018
operation red sea..... 7/10....... Mr Bean holiday 7.5/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.