Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3806827 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dejii01(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
koice:

The Cat is out of the bag anyway, so here goes:

STEPS:
-1. Dial *620*1# to migrate to Easy Life.
-2. Then dial *229*3*7#. 15naira wil be deducted and you'll be given 3 hours for unlimited
browsing, streaming and downloads.
-To check your remaining hours, dial *228#
-To opt out, dial *227*0#.

You can opt in and out to increase your hours. Each 3hours last 3days, that is if you subscribe today and you're not able to use it due to low battery or other factors, the unused hours will be rolled over for two more days.

-Note: Always wait for a reply text message from Eti. No need to use a VPN like Paygo version 1.0

Useful codes:
To opt in: *229*3*7#
To opt out: *227*0#
To check remaining hours: *228#

Is there any way to escape the speed throttling stuff?

After a while they reduced my speed to 30KB/s and later to 6KB/s which is really annoying.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gameboyy007: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get MTN & ETISALAT DATA at the most affordable prices!

Etisalat:
250MB - #650
500MB - #950
750MB - #1200
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

MTN:
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

To order, call or text 08039480781, 07054692572, bbm: 752614C0 or email at adegboyegamathew@yahoo.com
Thank You.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
dejii01:

Is there any way to escape the speed throttling stuff?

After a while they reduced my speed to 30KB/s and later to 6KB/s which is really annoying.

Just opt in and then opt out immediately. Everything should return back to normal after that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
purest21:
Thanks dear. I will browse their story lines. Banshee is the best I've watched in my genre so far

Dear as how na? I be dude oo bro. You welcome always also try person of interest cool tv show as well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
purest21:
Thanks. But watched season one.. boring and not action filled.. excess suspense.. and with what I saw, even in season two that particular suspense will still be there.. cos the sergeant will still be making more plans to kill the vice president and still won't be nabbed, until the story writer is ready to end the suspense. I hate over long suspense that's why even those Korean movies tire me watch. Dem nonsense pass

#team suspenphobia grin

Yeah homeland doesnt hav too much actions, its more like a story which you must follow because it actually based on real lofe expereiences, but am loving it thou, season 5 loading as read oo, its coming soon!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
koice:

Not exactly. It's similar to the paygo but also different. I was given the plan with the promise never to divulge the information. I've already said more than I should. Me and my big mouth.

Mr koice hahhaaaaa i understand your fears oo, payg was the best and super awesome but remb payg was banned because of a glitch/error on etisalats end, which made boiz browse for free without payinf a kobo, me personally on that plan used 10gb daily, but this new plan you are coding as well is npw trending in the phone section topic is etisalt payg 2.0 u dont hav anything to wprry about as long as its a legit plan from etisalat and boiz are not creating a loophole to cheat them and coming out tp brag about it, you are safe. But as for me 15naira for 5 mins still rocks!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author= post=33028952]3 IDIOTS

Farhan Qureshi (R. Madhavan) narrates the misadventures he had with his friends Raju Rastogi (Sharman Joshi) and Ranchoddas "Rancho" Shamaldas Chanchad (Aamir Khan), students at the Imperial College of Engineering, one of the best colleges in India. Farhan wants to become a wildlife photographer, but is pursuing an engineering degree to appease his father. Raju works towards the degree because he needs to improve his family's financial situation, and Rancho is unique in actually taking joy in building machines. Rancho incurs the wrath of college's dean, Professor Viru Sahastrabuddhe a.k.a. 'Virus' (Boman Irani), by giving creative and unorthodox answers in class and living by the philosophy that one should pursue excellence, not success, as success will happen if excellence is achieved. Rancho later blames the rote-learning mentality promoted by the institution for the suicide of fellow student Joy Lobo.

Virus is described as a real hardass - so hard, in fact, that he caused his son's suicide by his pressure, and cares nothing about it. He has trained himself to write simultaneously with both hands, and has a 7.5-minute power nap every day at the same time, during which his servant shaves him.

Rancho's signature motto is "All is well", a chant used for the theme song of the movie, and which has magical effects at several plot points.

Virus's model student is Chatur Ramalingam (Omi Vaidya), not-so-affectionately known as "Silencer" for his silent but malodorous farts. Chatur impresses his professors by excelling at rote recitation. When given a chance to present a speech praising Professor Sahastrabuddhe (Virus) before the college faculty and donors, he chooses to present the speech in formal Hindi, despite his limited fluency in the language; he overcomes this by having a librarian write the speech, which he memorizes without comprehension. Rancho modifies the written speech by replacing praise with obscenity; Chatur obliviously memorizes and delivers the modified speech. Rancho is thus able to humiliate Chatur while simultaneously demonstrating to Raju and Farhan the limitations of learning by rote.

Meanwhile, Rancho falls in love with Virus' daughter Pia (Kareena Kapoor), a doctor, whom the trio meet when they gatecrash a wedding, unaware that the bride is Virus's other daughter, Mona (Mona Singh). Rancho is horrified to find that Pia is engaged to a mindless and money-mad man, Suhas (Olivier Sanjay Lafont), and offers to demonstrate to her that her fiancé only cares about the value of things. "He'll tell you how much his shoes cost himself," he promises. He spills mint sauce on Suhas' shoes due to which he yells, "My $300 shoes! Italian leather!" wails the fiancé...................

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www..com/2015/04/3-idiots.html[/quote

Serz why post the movie link? When you don spoil am for those wey never watch,? Cant we respect the spoiler alert rule?? Not cool bro!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purest21(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
kazzonline:

Dear as how na? I be dude oo bro. You welcome always also try person of interest cool tv show as well.
lol sorry mahn. I've watched person of interest. You sabi better films joor. You watch my genre too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gameboyy007:

Etisalat:
250MB - #650
500MB - #950
750MB - #1200
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

MTN:
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

To order, call or text 08039480781, 07054692572, bbm: 752614C0 or email at adegboyegamathew@yahoo.com
Thank You.

Men are talking unlimited downloads a day for hd/blue ray quality picture movies you talking nonsense? Not trying to spoil your mkt thou, but i nor fit buy data plan mk i nko dey.use am download movies sha, dont know of others ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
purest21:
lol sorry mahn. I've watched person of interest. You sabi better films joor. You watch my genre too

Apology accepted man, that genre is the best, i love how they manipulate their ways and get out of trouble, thinking out the box and the likes, its cool am glad a nairalnder appreciates the genre i love so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jupiter Ascending...because I feel like disappointing myself again.

UPDATE: Oddly enough not as disappointing on the 2nd try, as long as you just watch it for its sci-fi and action then you're golden. The most disappointing 2015 film I've watched is slowly turning into a guilty pleasure, still one of the most visually stunning film I've seen this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dejii01(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
koice:

Just opt in and then opt out immediately. Everything should return back to normal after that.

Thanks a lot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bennymohit: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Avengers: Age of Ultron – The god with Rippling Muscles & the Villain Who Wants to save Humans from Humans>>>>>http://www.toogbaskitv.com/movies/

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
koice:
STEPS:
-2. Then dial *229*3*7#. 15naira wil be deducted and you'll be given 3 hours for unlimited

You can opt in and out to increase your hours. Each 3hours last 3days, that is if you subscribe today and you're not able to use it due to low battery or other factors, the unused hours will be rolled over for two more days.

-Note: Always wait for a reply text message from Eti. No need to use a VPN like Paygo version 1.0

Useful codes:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
cao:

I don't play that kind of game-o.

grin C'mon I was only joking. Who, in his right mind, would wanna take that risk in a place like that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
MockinJay:

grin C'mon I was only joking. Who, in his right mind, would wanna take that risk in a place like that?

kindly share the link of Hunger games mocking jay part 1. I need to download it please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
koice:

STEPS:

Useful codes:
Thanks for the share, I think i'll go for the 1k mtn unlimited ishhh.. The etisalat #15 for 3hrs is somehow stressful..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
proffnico:
Thanks for the share, I think i'll go for the 1k mtn unlimited ishhh.. The etisalat #15 for 3hrs is somehow stressful..

Code plsssssss for mtn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
yinkeys:
kindly share the link of Hunger games mocking jay part 1. I need to download it please

Here you go, Sire.

http://mobilemovies.info/site_1276.xhtml
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
The boy next door

Recommended!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
funkyjms:
The boy next door

Recommended!
Lopez
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2015
The Avengers: Age Of Ultron. A CAM copy of course!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
MockinJay:

Here you go, Sire.

http://mobilemovies.info/site_1276.xhtml
mobile movies aren't usually clear. Kindly share mp4 version please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tomhank(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Just finished predestination... I swear this movie fcked me in tha head... Had to watch it like 3 times to understand the paradox involved here,wasn't easy for me to draw a pattern and understood the circular flow of everything.. Reminds me a lot of shutter island and inception..... This movie plays so deep on your intelligence .. A must watch for every one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
tomhank:
Just finished predestination... I swear this movie fcked me in tha head... Had to watch it like 3 times to understand the paradox involved here,wasn't easy for me to draw a pattern and understood the circular flow of everything.. Reminds me a lot of shutter island and inception..... This movie plays so deep on your intelligence .. A must watch for every one
I had to no issue with it, I actually predicted its ending during the opening scene. Then I predicted the full ending once the stolen baby was mentioned. You watch a time travel film you expect at least one jaw dropping paradox.
Currently watching 47 Ronin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
koice:

STEPS:

Useful codes:
The last time I checked, that code was for 5mins of unlimited browsing/downloads. This your 3hrs news is now something else.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gameboyy007:

Etisalat:
250MB - #650
500MB - #950
750MB - #1200
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

MTN:
1GB - #1600
2GB - #2800
3GB - #3900
4GB - #5100
5GB - #6300

Thank You.
Obviously this guy just came out from a cave and doesn't know what exactly is happening in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tomhank(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
cao:

I had to no issue with it, I actually predicted its ending during the opening scene. Then I predicted the full ending once the stolen baby was mentioned. You watch a time travel film you expect at least one jaw dropping paradox.
Currently watching 47 Ronin.

Omg for real?? Some genius yhu are.... For me it was really upredictable.... Cause I was looking at it from a two perspective of two personalities... Until I saw the mark on John's chest... I was like wtf!! Still a weird movie tho... Its just difficult to pick an origin in the fcking paradox...

Anyways 47 ronnin is boring asf ... Kennu reeves gotta think of something else to do...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
donhils:

The last time I checked, that code was for 5mins of unlimited browsing/downloads. This your 3hrs news is now something else.

Don't be a learner. It's all over the internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.