Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755731 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurence1: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2018
A quiet place

Nice twist. The storyline was not expected. Thumbs up

I dont think John Krasinski played the ideal father needed for the dad character in movie. Our chiwetel would have played that role better.

tho i think angelina jolie wluld have been dope for the character, Emily blunt was perfect nevertheless.

Graphics and effects is great

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
MJBOLT:
Acrimony -10/10 There's nothing spectacular about this pile of horseshit angry
Yet you rated it 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Moving parts -6/10

Suicide S-8/10

Rampage -5/10

Red sparrow - 7/10

Quiet place - 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2018
So -10/10 is now 10/10 abi angry undecided

Treyknowles:
Yet you rated it 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adonismuller(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Please what site can I download free foreign movies and series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurence1: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Aspiregreat:

Moving parts -6/10

Suicide S-8/10

Rampage -5/10

Red sparrow - 7/10

Quiet place - 5/10 shocked

The story was good na.. 5/10, haba.

Red sparrow to me sef is a 6 tops

Rampage 5

Suicide Squad? 8..why?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Prayer before dawn..

Mehn if u think Nigeria prison is hell, try Thailand prisons shocked shocked

8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
its been long I saw a movie by Adam Sandler, his longest yard was out of this world..........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Laurence1:

I still watch it every now and again... good movie

When the movie came out, there's a character that I didn't notice in the countless occasions that I'd watched it back then. Some years later, I rewatched the movie on DsTV and that unknown character in I, Robot had became a movie superstar. When I was watching it on DsTV, immediately I realised who the character was, I was shocked that I remembered whispering in astonishment, "Jesus Christ."

If you had watched I, Robot when it came out newly and found yourself in the same situation I was, you'd have felt exactly how I felt when you recognise the character. Without the use of Google, Guess who the character was? cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sammirano: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Acrimony, my best so far in 2018

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Aspiregreat:

Moving parts -6/10

Suicide S-8/10

Rampage -5/10

Red sparrow - 7/10

Quiet place - 5/10
Bros fear God. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beorn:

When the movie came out, there's a character that I didn't notice in the countless occasions that I'd watched it back then. Some years later, I rewatched the movie on DsTV and that unknown character in I, Robot had became a movie superstar. When I was watching it on DsTV, immediately I realised who the character was, I was shocked that I remembered whispering in astonishment, "Jesus Christ."

If you had watched I, Robot when it came out newly and found yourself in the same situation I was, you'd have felt exactly how I felt when you recognise the character. Without the use of Google, Guess who the character was? cheesy grin
It's been too long jor. Who is the character?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

It's been too long jor. Who is the character?

Shia LaBeouf. grin grin

The day you rewatch I, Robot, when you finally spot him in his 10 seconds role in the movie, you'll be speechless. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beorn:

Shia LaBeouf. grin grin

The day you rewatch I, Robot, when you finally spot him in his 10 seconds role in the movie, you'll be speechless. grin
I don't like rewatching old movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ummeey: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please someone should recommend good action/thriller movies for me to download this night please. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:
I don't like rewatching old movies
Any old movie at all no matter how fun it is?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beorn:

Any old movie at all no matter how fun it is?
Well... no matter how fun it is, the best in can do is watch the most exciting parts all over again. The only movies I've ever watched over and over again are Titanic and Kingsmen 1.

I don't like watching old movies again because the initial magic is gone for good. It's only the fading echoes of thunder that bring me back to the movie, and even at that I only watch the sections it sounds the loudest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adonismuller(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
adonismuller:
Please what site can I download free foreign movies and series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by juligon: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls who have watched 2Broken nollywood 2016..i need the last song they sang as closing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Well... no matter how fun it is, the best in can do is watch the most exciting parts all over again. The only movies I've ever watched over and over again are Titanic and Kingsmen 1.

I don't like watching old movies again because the initial magic is gone for good. It's only the fading echoes of thunder that bring me back to the movie, and even at that I only watch the sections it sounds the loudest.

True that. Though, sometimes, when I've missed a great old movie I haven't watched for like 6 years, when I get a chance to rewatch it, I watch every scene. Last week, I saw a folder of the Pirates of the Caribbean in a friend's laptop, I collected it and watched every scene in the franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beorn:

True that. Though, sometimes, when I've missed a great old movie I haven't watched for like 6 years, when I get a chance to rewatch it, I watch every scene. Last week, I saw a folder of the Pirates of the Caribbean in a friend's laptop, I collected it and watched every scene in the franchise.
You have time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beorn:

Did I just read this rating right? I, Robot 0.5/10? Look, I know what we say about different strokes for different peeps; but anyone that rates I, Robot 0.5 knows nothing, zero, zilch, about rating movies, no offence.

Edited: I just saw "Arya Stark" in your post. It definitely means you were referring to another movie. The I, Robot I know of was acted by Will Smith.

Sorry, my bad. My thought went to iBoy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jade912: 2:10am On Jul 22, 2018
http://seriesonline.fm/watch/pxw5pydz-siberia.html

An American diamond merchant travels to Russia to sell rare blue diamonds of questionable origin. As the deal begins to collapse he falls into an obsessive relationship with a Russian cafe owner in a small Siberian town. As their passion builds, so does the treacherous world of the diamond trade from which he is unable to extricate himself. Both collide as the American man desperately looks for escape in a world with no exit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by afroxyz: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:

You have time

Ishi sent you a DM. Plz reply
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2018
afroxyz:

Ishi sent you a DM. Plz reply
Replied
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2018
The Dictator. 7.5.

Sacha Cohen is a funny ass clown. I don't know between Mr. Bean and him who's funnier. I laughed so hard while watching that movie. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Biggty(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Acrimony 3/10
A Quiet Place 7/10
I Tonya 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2018
The tale

1/10

God punish that man who rated this movie 10/10.

SMH

Just wasted my mb

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:

Titanic the worst film I've ever watched.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Elder001:

Titanic the worst film I've ever watched.
d issue is that
e no get any1 wey u fit act yet u go condemn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Elder001:
The tale
1/10
God punish that man who rated this movie 10/10.
SMH
Just wasted my mb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.