Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3813391 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Folks please I need an explanation..

Who is that shadow-like creature that handed Thanos that third stone where he sacrificed gammorah (the little one)??
That dude could be too strong for Thanos if he(Thanos) was to fight his way through?

And lastly,
Have we seen the last of loki, hulk?

And last last, isn't it the time GOD OF WAR is brought to the stage? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Una no fit open new thread for Spoilers undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
BlackManta:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Okay i agree with the axe being on par with IG for now.

Doctor Strange sacrificing time stone to save Tony is not a plot hole.
Afterall, he looked into the future and saw one way to beat Thanos.
Maybe that one way involves Tony being alive.
So let's overlook that scenario.

Oh...i found yet another stupid thing in that moviecheesy

*picks up the mic...

Gamora is the only one that knows where soul stone is hidden.
Gamos knows that Thanos will get more powerful with soul stone and the universe is in much danger.

By analyzing this situation we can all agree that Gamora should stay as far away from Thanos as possible.
So that Thanos wont know her secret.

Infact Gamora should have followed Thor.
Or maybe help out in the Wakanda battle.

But Fvck NO!

Gamora went straight to Thanos like a brainless slowpoke.
Thanos captures Gamora.
Thanos gets to know her secret.
And...fiam!.....Thanos gets the soul stone.
Thank You Gamora....for making a stupid decision that doomed the entire uiniverse.

This is a familiar case of producers making characters look stupid so that the villain gets to win.

Which one is more stupid....

Hiemdall snubing Thor,Loki and space stone to save a stranger he met yesterday.

OR

Gamora handing Thanos the soul stone on a platter of gold.

And the award for most stupid thing in Infinity War goes to.....

*drops mic...

Spoiler Alert. Spoiler Alert.

LOL. You just dey vex. I think you missed a key point in that Gamora issue. Gamora and Co went to planet Knowhere with the intention of collecting the reality stone from The Collector before Thanos would get to him because Thor had already told them that it'd be Thanos next port of call. It's why Gamora told Quill to kill him in case Thanos gets to her. If she knew Thanos had already gotten the reality stone, she'd have bailed. So, Gamora didn't know that Thanos had already gotten there first, collected the reality stone and craftily waited for them to come. Thanos is very wise and knowledgeable. But I still think Gamora was stupid taking that risk knowing she'd be running away since Thanos would inevitably come for her to lead him to the soul stone even if they had gotten the reality stone before him. Then she'd have sacrificed her sister for the greater good and refuse to reveal the map of the stone to Thanos, or better still kill herself to conceal the map to the stone. grin grin

In the light of all these, I think it's option 1 that's the plot hole here, not Gamora's foolishness.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:

Who is that shadow-like creature that handed Thanos that third stone where he sacrificed gammorah (the little one)??
That dude could be too strong for Thanos if he(Thanos) was to fight his way through?

And lastly,

Spoiler Alert.

He's called Red Skull. He's guardian of that place but he can't collect the stone for himself. He won't even fight Thanos as there would be no need for such scenario because Thanos or anyone for that matter can't collect the stone without a sacrifice of a loved one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

Spoiler Alert. Spoiler Alert.

LOL. You just dey vex. I think you missed a key point in that Gamora issue. Gamora and Co went to planet Knowhere with the intention of collecting the reality stone from The Collector before Thanos would get to him because Thor had already told them that it'd be Thanos next port of call. It's why Gamora told Quill to kill him in case Thanos gets to her. If she knew Thanos had already gotten the reality stone, she'd have bailed. So, Gamora didn't know that Thanos had already gotten there first, collected the reality stone and craftily waited for them to come. Thanos is very wise and knowledgeable. But I still think Gamora was stupid taking that risk knowing she'd be running away since Thanos would inevitably come for her to lead him to the soul stone even if they had gotten the reality stone before him. Then she'd have sacrificed her sister for the greater good and refuse to reveal the map of the stone to Thanos, or better still kill herself to conceal the map to the stone. grin grin

In the light of all these, I think it's option 1 that's the plot hole here, not Gamora's foolishness.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Why go to Knowhere in the first place when Thor has already told you that it'll be Thanos next point of call
Abi Gamora cant go with Thor instead of going to the place where Thanos will be heading to.

And please dont tell me that Gamora didn't know or consider the posibility that Thanos might get to Knowhere before her.

She even considered the posibility that Thanos would capture her in Knowhere, isn't that why she asked Quill to kill her before Thanos takes her away

She knew the consequences and calculated the risk beforehand but decided to take a very stupid decision by heading to the more dangerous path.

And dont bullsh*t me with the reality stone bladerdash....
Dont tell me that Quill, Drax and Mantis cant, at least, attempt the mission without Gamora.

There is no excuse for Gamora's stupidity and that is a gaping plot in my opinion.

I understand that the producers were trying to make Thanos win but that shouldn't involve making characters look stupid on screen.

.....and yes....I dey vex
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Avengers dey shark all of una sha, like say people wen watch am for Cinema been dey drop spoilers , how una for feel...

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
zlatan:
Avengers dey shark all of una sha, like say people wen watch am for Cinema been dey drop spoilers , how una for feel...
Spot on!
You are blessed my brother. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
zlatan:
lol.

Bro we can't help it grin tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Mission Impossible: Fallout.

Okay, I'd start with the bad first. The plot pacing could be better and the dialogue can get confusing sometimes. If you don't pay close attention, what is being discussed will go over your head.

Now the good: This is Hollywood at it's finest. Top tier sets, top tier action sequence, top tier stunts, top tier actors, top tier camera works. I'll be damned if this ain't the best ation sequence I've seen in the whole franchise. The hand-to-hand combat was spot on. The storytelling apart from slight pacing issues is fast paced, smart, treats the audience like adults, and very enthralling the entire 150 minutes. The new additions to the cast also added so much, especially Henry Cavill, just his stature and size makes him so intimidating. Overall, it's arguably the best movie in the franchise.

Overall Score 8/10

am sure this is cinema,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Funjosh:
Na so so Spoiler alert una just dey feed us with. embarassed

thank GOd ive seen it.

will get the bluray tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:

And lastly,

red skull from captain america the first avenger. he was the bad guy in that movie.

hugo weaving

the movie concept for GOW scares me, theres a very high chance that it would be bleeped up by the producers.

i can imagine kratos vs zeus final fight scene
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Avengers Infinity War Digital Extras
Showing production scenes, directors Roundtable and other exciting facts from previous Marvel's Cinematic Universe movies and deleted scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Why are you grinning?

short bus, yeah right
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Put a spoiler alert before posting any spoilers

Let me correct it.
SPOILER ALERT

Please I need more spoilers just to vex Ishi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Infinity war is out HD and they have finally thrown decorum to the wind. See as they are just spoiling the movie with startling alacrity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ishilove:
Infinity war is out HD and they have finally thrown decorum to the wind. See as they are just spoiling the movie with startling alacrity

I regret downloading that movie in Web-DL, only for the Bluray version to come next day. Very annoying. I thought the Bluray would be coming out much later on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

I regret downloading that movie in Web-DL, only for the Bluray version to come next day. Very annoying. I thought the Bluray would be coming out much later on.
cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

link to the blu-ray abeg cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Has there ever be any movie in which 'the boss' - the bad guy win?

Infinity War - 9/10.

The way Thanos beat each of them sweet my belle. Stark (Iron man ) should have die or better still Doc Strange.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rawdpiper(m): 2:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Dotng:
Avengers Infinity War Digital Extras
Showing production scenes, directors Roundtable and other exciting facts from previous Marvel's Cinematic Universe movies and deleted scenes.

Where did you get the digital extras
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2018
armadeo:

thank GOd ive seen it.

will get the bluray tonight
I try as much as possible not to read the spoilers alerts angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2018
rawdpiper:

Where did you get the digital extras

TfpdlDOTde

The "DOT" in the link should be ".". I added DOT to evade a ban.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
dljbd1:
link to the blu-ray abeg cheesy

TfpdlDOTde

The "DOT" in the link should be ".". I added DOT to evade a ban.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2018
211 -7/10

Jurassic World -7/10

KSI-7/10

Mechanic Res-8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Dotng:

tfp dot is/avengers-infinity-war-2018-1080p-bluray-dd5-1-x264-tfpdl/

1.96GB

Nna, e roo heavy jare.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Dotng:

tfp dot is/avengers-infinity-war-2018-1080p-bluray-dd5-1-x264-tfpdl/

1.96GB

Nna, e too heavy jare. Thanks though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Alaadin(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Marvel, iron man ,Dr strange , star lord , thanos , avengers all of them

They are all mad. angry
What nonsense.y didn't they cut the guys hand off olorun oba

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Alaadin:
Marvel, iron man ,Dr strange , star lord , thanos , avengers all of them

They are all mad. angry
What nonsense.y didn't they cut the guys hand off olorun oba
u think it's that easy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Seunpaul01:
Has there ever be any movie in which 'the boss' - the bad guy win?

Infinity War - 9/10.

The way Thanos beat each of them sweet my belle. Stark (Iron man ) should have die or better still Doc Strange.
Most horror movies. Se7en, Silence of the Lamb, Dark Knight, No Country For Old Men, Usual Suspects, Gone Girl, They plenty

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2018
newjosboy:

Nna, e roo heavy jare.

https://www DOT tfp DOT is/avengers-infinity-war-2018-480p-bluray-x264-tfpdl/

This one is not too heavy. Replace DOT with "." and join together to form a valid link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.