Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752997 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
JackBizzle:

Kratos uses his hands in the 2018 God of War videogame.
I specified major foes. He started using hand-to-hand in Ascension.

Nonetheless, during the previous GOW videogames, Kratos does a lot of heavy-lifting with his hands. The point is that Kratos is very strong. He does not need a fighting style with such superpowers.
Oh, really! Tell that to The Hulk. It doesn't really matter how strong you are. If you don't have fighting skills and techniques, a more skilled fighter has the advantage.

Furthermore, Thanos is quite slow. The fight where his gauntlet was almost removed made him look immobile. Do you think Kratos would wait around for the avengers-guardian of the galaxy crew to execute traps?
Thanos? Slow? What were you expecting? Quicksilver? He was fast for his size. Faster than The Hulk, at least.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2018
oyetpel:

Mantis caused that, it could happen to anyone, he was even so strong she couldn't put him to sleep.

Before Mantis f4cked with his head, the guradians/avengers were frolicking around him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Julius444(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
gustav25:

Why don't you guys use Telegram to download all your movies and Series ?

Send the app name or download link. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
dannybomb:

season 2 is out
for real lemme go and check o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Julius444:

Send the app name or download link. Thanks
Simply Telegram
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
bidemz:

pls drop the link where u got urs from
Someone sent it to my phone, I didn't download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Pls share with me a good link to download the movie. I have heard so much about it.
I got banned twice yesterday in two different sections just trying to reply your comment. Please go to f ____zmovies. net and search for it.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FootballAnalyst(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Viking007:
I got banned twice yesterday in two different sections just trying to reply your comment. Please go to f ____zmovies. net and search for it.

Oh! So sorry bruv.

Thanks. I really appreciate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Viking007:

lolz...guy!
this meme you used is so epic mehn grin
I have been laughing for almost 5mins here

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Tears of the sun..8.5/10
Genre: Action /war /drama

After seeing this movie, all I got to ask is, of all the war thorn countries in Africa, why Nigeria??.. Has things really gotten that bad for my dear country.

The most saddening part is the woeful attempt of the movie to recreate the 1996 military coup d'etat in its opening scene, this I consider inaccurate as the commentary & not the video footage was biographically inaccurate.

Though the action scenes kinda started late, it was more of an emotional movie. Bruce wills really did an awesome job interpreting his role . Its kinda cool & funny how the locals & the whites spoke Igbo language, it gave me that nostalgic feeling & also the various indigenous languages used, really made the movie an original.

NB: pls if you are to see this movie, try as much as possible not to attack any tribe here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2018
The Raid- Redemption.. 7/10
Genre: Action

Action & fighting scenes were so on point but the storyline was kinda cliché to movies like DERDD 2012, but all in all, it was entertaining.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Produced by James Cameron. With Christoph Waltz in a mentor role. And dope action choreography. Just shut up and take my data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7pYhpJaJW8
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jade912: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2018
dljbd1:

lolz...guy!
this meme you used is so epic mehn grin
I have been laughing for almost 5mins here
cheesy Only those that have been banned by spambot will understand.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2018
FACTS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE MAKING OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES

- Three people were struck by lightning during the filming of The Passion of The Christ.
- In Alien Resurrection, Sigourney Weaver really did make that no look, over the shoulder basketball shot. Ron Perlman almost blew the take because he was so wowed!
- In Avengers, Robert Downey Jr would hide food around the sets and eat them while filming. The crew would attempt to find his stashes but never did. All those times he was eating on screen were unscripted.
- The actors of Saving Private Ryan were put through basic training before filming, EXCEPT Matt Damon so that the other actors would build some sort of unconscious resentment towards his character. It worked like a charm.
- During the shooting for Armour of God, Jackie Chan cracked his skull during a stunt, while attempting to fall on a tree branch but missing it completely. He still has a hole in his skull to this day. Actually, his whole life story is a treasure troves of injuries/near-deaths.
- District 9 was almost completely unscripted. They had the story plotted out, but when it came to shooting scenes, they would just sorta wing it. Sharlto Copley, the star, had never really acted before. He was a TV producer who Neill Blomkamp worked for as a teenager.
- In the Dark Knight, Heath ledger asked Christian Bale to actually beat him up during the interrogation scene.
- The scientists for Interstellar did so much theoretical physics to get the wormhole and black hole effects
right that their work was published into a scientific paper.
- In Friday, a lot of scenes got ruined because of the crew on the set kept bursting out laughing during Chris Tucker scenes, so they had to film Chris Tucker scenes with no crew on set.
- James Cameron got his start in movies doing special effects. He was helping to make a horror movie and was filming live maggots. To get the maggots to be more active, Cameron would run an electric current through the table and the maggots would become super active. One day he was filming maggots as a producer was watching. He would say, "Action!" to the maggots and they would magically begin moving. The producer was so impressed that he asked Cameron to direct Piranha 2. Thus, starting his directing career. True story.
- While filming Guardians of the Galaxy, they had to do several takes of some scenes because Chris Pratt (Star-Lord) kept making the pew pew sounds when he fired his raygun.
- Jonah Hill only got paid $60,000 for his role in Wolf of Wall Street because he wanted to be in it so
badly. Made his career too.
- Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro are the only two actors to get an Oscar for playing the same character (Vito Corleone in Godfather part 1 and 2, respectively).
- It only took three weeks to shoot Braveheart. 21 days.
- Owen Wilson was supposed to play Ben Stiller's agent in Tropic Thunder, but because of his suicide attempt the part was given to Matthew McConaughey.
- The producers of the first Terminator movie never expected it to make much money. They just wanted a quick, small cash grab. People loved the movie and it took off.
- In Forrest Gump, every time he's in an instance where his life is about to change, he's wearing a blue, plaid shirt.
- In Fellowship of the Ring, Sean Bean climbed the mountain they filmed on instead of going up in a helicopter because he was afraid of flying.
- Deadpool was revised once a year for 6 years before it was green lit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Blockers 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2018
The Dying Gaul. 6/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2018
pls any link where i can download doctor strange and avenger infinity?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
FACTS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE MAKING OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES

- Three people were struck by lightning during the filming of The Passion of The Christ.
- In Alien Resurrection, Sigourney Weaver really did make that no look, over the shoulder basketball shot. Ron Perlman almost blew the take because he was so wowed!
- In Avengers, Robert Downey Jr would hide food around the sets and eat them while filming. The crew would attempt to find his stashes but never did. All those times he was eating on screen were unscripted.
- The actors of Saving Private Ryan were put through basic training before filming, EXCEPT Matt Damon so that the other actors would build some sort of unconscious resentment towards his character. It worked like a charm.
- During the shooting for Armour of God, Jackie Chan cracked his skull during a stunt, while attempting to fall on a tree branch but missing it completely. He still has a hole in his skull to this day. Actually, his whole life story is a treasure troves of injuries/near-deaths.
- District 9 was almost completely unscripted. They had the story plotted out, but when it came to shooting scenes, they would just sorta wing it. Sharlto Copley, the star, had never really acted before. He was a TV producer who Neill Blomkamp worked for as a teenager.
- In the Dark Knight, Heath ledger asked Christian Bale to actually beat him up during the interrogation scene.
- The scientists for Interstellar did so much theoretical physics to get the wormhole and black hole effects
right that their work was published into a scientific paper.
- In Friday, a lot of scenes got ruined because of the crew on the set kept bursting out laughing during Chris Tucker scenes, so they had to film Chris Tucker scenes with no crew on set.
- James Cameron got his start in movies doing special effects. He was helping to make a horror movie and was filming live maggots. To get the maggots to be more active, Cameron would run an electric current through the table and the maggots would become super active. One day he was filming maggots as a producer was watching. He would say, "Action!" to the maggots and they would magically begin moving. The producer was so impressed that he asked Cameron to direct Piranha 2. Thus, starting his directing career. True story.
- While filming Guardians of the Galaxy, they had to do several takes of some scenes because Chris Pratt (Star-Lord) kept making the pew pew sounds when he fired his raygun.
- Jonah Hill only got paid $60,000 for his role in Wolf of Wall Street because he wanted to be in it so
badly. Made his career too.
- Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro are the only two actors to get an Oscar for playing the same character (Vito Corleone in Godfather part 1 and 2, respectively).
- It only took three weeks to shoot Braveheart. 21 days.
- Owen Wilson was supposed to play Ben Stiller's agent in Tropic Thunder, but because of his suicide attempt the part was given to Matthew McConaughey.
- The producers of the first Terminator movie never expected it to make much money. They just wanted a quick, small cash grab. People loved the movie and it took off.
- In Forrest Gump, every time he's in an instance where his life is about to change, he's wearing a blue, plaid shirt.
- In Fellowship of the Ring, Sean Bean climbed the mountain they filmed on instead of going up in a helicopter because he was afraid of flying.
- Deadpool was revised once a year for 6 years before it was green lit.

Interesting facts.

See the creativity behind the scenes of Hollywood movies! Americans have passion.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Deadpool 2 is out. This one fast sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
My Dad introduced me to the part 1 grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
olu4life:
Deadpool 2 is out. This one fast sha cheesy
Where? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 1miccza: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Where? cheesy

Madam so you still dey this planet?
Gist me , what's with this deadpool movie ? Is it interesting?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Where? cheesy

I rewatched avengers infinity war HD yesterday, this time I'll rate it 7.8.

I'd have rated it 8.5 but it didn't end well. Have you downloaded The incredible Jessica James?

Suggest any hot romance movie for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Where? cheesy

Will send you the link webdl. Or just wait a couple of days for brrrip 1080
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dead pool2
100/10
Really good stuff.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Four40:
Dead pool2
100/10
Really good stuff.
I've this movie in my laptop since Friday last week and I don't know why I'm having coldfeet about watching it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mosho2good: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bryan12:

I've this movie in my laptop since Friday last week and I don't know why I'm having coldfeet about watching it.
Dead Pool 2
1.8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Where? cheesy
Mkvcage grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
olu4life:

Mkvcage grin
Downloading. Office WiFi go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Where? cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
1miccza:

Madam so you still dey this planet?
No. I recently relocated to the moon. cheesy

Gist me , what's with this deadpool movie ? Is it interesting?
Very interesting o. You should watch the Part 1 first

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.