Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3814267 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2015
koice:
-Next: A man can see into the future and this gets him into a lot of trouble. Starring Nicholas Cage (Knowing).
-Idiocracy: An average Joe wakes up 500 years in the future as the smartest. Starring, Luke Wilson (Legally Blonde).
-The Island: The future has yet an unpolluted spot, 'the island,' but who gets in? Starring, Scarlett Johansson (Lucy).
-Aeon Flux: The future (2400) is bleak - 99% dead, the rest try to live in one city. Starring. Charlize Theron (Monster).

Thanks mate

Downloading Idiocracy now.
The Island next
Then Next next grin ...I've watched it though but I'm never tired of Cage's stunts and brains cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
Oblivion smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fightforchange1(f): 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
Lagos cougars

Da movie aas so great. The actresses were so well dress they r gorgeous.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fightforchange1(f): 11:55pm On May 06, 2015
Finding mercy one and two.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
Preboy:
Watching....

Aeon Flux
Star Trek
Minority Report

its lyk sci-fi movie heaven down heregrin

Aeon and Star Trek are both ancient movies Na. Where did u get ur minority report? I only see the cam version.

Do you know that they are making a new startrek? And terminator(still with Arnold)

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2015
The Originals(season 1 and 2)--just finished watching tho'

The best exotic Marigold hotel-- got to be in my top ten.

Mordecai-- you gotta love Johnny Deep. Oh, and Gywneth

You guys should see The Wedding Ringer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2015
MockinJay:

Aeon and Star Trek are both ancient movies Na. Where did u get ur minority report? I only see the cam version.

Do you know that they are making a new startrek? And terminator(still with Arnold)
I watched all 3 movies on cable (MBC 2) bt I'm sure koice can get the link for you.

I think its actually a new star wars movies, not sure tho. And certainly everyone is waiting for Terminator: Genesys
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2015
Preboy:

I watched all 3 movies on cable (MBC 2) bt I'm sure koice can get the link for you.

I think its actually a new star wars movies, not sure tho. And certainly everyone is waiting for Terminator: Genesys

Oh I see. lipsrsealed

Yeah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Watching....

Priest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 11:39am On May 07, 2015
Watching

christian mingle
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 07, 2015
-Surrogates: In the future, no one goes out anymore, then one man does. Starring, Bruce Willis (Armageddon).
-Timeline: People from today go back to medieval France and rampage.
-The Day After Tomorrow: Global warming makes the ice melt faster than anyone thought it would. Starring, Dennis Quaid (Vantage Point).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
koice:
-Surrogates: In the future, no one goes out anymore, then one man does. Starring, Bruce Willis (Armageddon).
-Timeline: People from today go back to medieval France and rampage.
-The Day After Tomorrow: Global warming makes the ice melt faster than anyone thought it would. Starring, Dennis Quaid (Vantage Point).
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSdSGdmR2jSoFFtCa4LvOQ-p_bqt89j-Uy1-l2sqa7Z7noMAE-[/img]
You guys need to watch this....it's gonna fvck wt ur minds mehn grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 07, 2015
dljbd1:

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSdSGdmR2jSoFFtCa4LvOQ-p_bqt89j-Uy1-l2sqa7Z7noMAE-[/img]

Will download it later. Love movies with complex plots.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
koice:

Will download it later. Love movies with complex plots.
Feedback after you watch it... wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
dljbd1:
Feedback after you watch it... wink
You can count on it. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
Preboy:

you probably would have watched every movie I'd mention, considering you're "Hardcore"grin

Sci-Fi: chappie, I.robot, star wars(all 6 episodes), any star trek movie, Elysium, starship troopers, loopers, battleship, oblivion.... I go update the list later

Comedy: I hardly watch comedy movies, I rock with series... Big bang theory, How I met your mother(currently watching), two broke girls, two & a half men..... All American pie movies

Can't get a good copy of chappie. Any links to help? Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
proffnico:
*Blood creek
*Hills have eyes
*jeepers creepers 1&2

This must be a DVD.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
dljbd1:

yeah watched it about a machine that predicts the future by taking pictures 24 hours before.
Which is being operated by an artist and his friends

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
purplekayc:
yeah watched it about a machine that predicts the future by taking pictures 24 hours before.
Which is being operated by an artist and his friends
grin
exactly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
Big Game.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2015
armadeo:

This must be a DVD.
Downloaded
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
Unfriended.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jorhney(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
Get hard
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
This Kingsman the secret service is just so funny

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 08, 2015
Please where can i download full chennai express movie with eng subtitle, mp4 360mp preferably
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Please where can i download full chennai express movie with eng subtitle, mp4 360mp preferably
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fTX_qKpGHg&itct=CCMQpDAYACITCLDdtKr1scUCFewbfgod5FgA1jIHcmVsYXRlZEi1-tzOsrXYzvwB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2015
dljbd1:

similar movies
Looper
Predestination

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 08, 2015
proffnico:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fTX_qKpGHg&itct=CCMQpDAYACITCLDdtKr1scUCFewbfgod5FgA1jIHcmVsYXRlZEi1-tzOsrXYzvwB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Thanks a lot bro, but i dont wanna watch it online..... perharps a site where i can download it will help
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Thanks a lot bro, but i dont wanna watch it online..... perharps a site where i can download it will help
68.233.228.211/tubemate/youtube-tubemate.2.96.apk . use this app to download any YouTube video..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2015
proffnico:
68.233.228.211/tubemate/youtube-tubemate.2.96.apk . use this app to download any YouTube video..
Thanks bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 09, 2015
Watching....

John Carter

that Martian princess is hawt!wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:23am On May 09, 2015
The Fifth Element.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Illusioneffect(m), JackBizzle, OhBritannia(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.