Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745309 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

gringringrin.....funny thing is, I don't like Tokyo....gringrin

Nairobi fan here...gringrin...

I LOVE NAIROBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The exact rating I gave it.

It's a 7 movie, I' would give it to DP 1 anyday .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

gringringrin.....funny thing is, I don't like Tokyo....gringrin

Nairobi fan here...gringrin...

Tokyo my Tokyo, unstable tokyo

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
olu4life:

Dude, WTF is your P
Do your rating and move on. Its my rating, so Bye

But 7/10 is not an average rating. He's not trying to say you shouldn't rate a movie as you deem fit, he just corrected your erroneous rating. 5/10 is average.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Beorn:

But 7/10 is not an average rating. He's not trying to say you shouldn't rate a movie as you deem fit, he just corrected your erroneous rating. 5/10 is average.
Its an average to me cos I expected more. But generally OK. Now you dig? Definitely not a 5/10 movie in my books
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
RED SPARROW 2018 8/10
Cool Russian bad ass movie. Jennifer Lawrence slayed it big time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
armadeo:

its not telenova,

well diferent strokes though, thought we talked about it on the series thread. it was crazy

If it quacks like a duck and moves like a duck, then it's a duck. It most certainly share some similarities with a typical latina telenovela. Romance and intrigue are emphasized the most. There is also emphasis on feelings and emotions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

see analysisgringringrin
I like this....I'll keep it in mind when rating....grin
The wise harken, the foolish disregard. You're wise, amigo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Beorn:

He's terribly confused. Fairly certain he doesn't know what the noun, average, denotes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
armadeo:

i was right we did discuss it back then.
Yeah, we did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
oyetpel:
Calibre.

Wow, this movie is nice, the suspense is thrilling.

Much more better than Khal Drogo's Braven.

7/10

Well acted. The suspense is top-notch. Hunting gone wrong. Rotten luck. Edge of the seat stuff.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2018
The first purge
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Tag 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2018
armadeo:

titanic is the most powerfull love story i have ever seen on screen.

that movie is the king of romance love story movies.

it would take a lot to defeat it.

i was watching some scenes over the weekend on you tube where rose was leaving the ship, as the boat was lowering she was starring at jack and she jumped back into the sinking ship.

jeez, that movie shook me as it did the entire planet
That was the moment the mumu signed Jack's death warrant. Dude was a survivor, and would have made it out on his own. But the biatch had to jump back and burden him with herself. And then she couldn't even make room for him on the board. Or at least, die with him. Love, my foot

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Kaycee7:
That was the moment the mumu signed Jack's death warrant. Dude was a survivor, and would have made it out on his own. But the biatch had to jump back and burden him with herself. And then she couldn't even make room for him on the board. Or at least, die with him. Love, my foot

Actually, it's the other way round. Jack sucked her in.

If she hadn't return, handcuffed Jack would have drowned eventually. She was the survivor, not Jack. She got herself betrothed to someone she despised, not because she had no choice, but because it's advantageous to her social hierarchy. It elevated her social status, opened doors for her that were shut before. She intended to marry rich because she fancied a glamorous way of life. That's surviving (She was from a noble but penniless family). Would have left the wrecked ship too, along with other entitled rich folks, but went back because of Jack. In that instance, she threw her survival instinct to the wind because of love.

Jack was the romantic, not Rose. He wooed depressed Rose, and successfully convinced her to fall in love with him. He sucked her into the bottomless pit of unconditionally young love. Rose saved him from drowning, and he simply returned the favor. Motivated by love, yes, but gratitude also played a huge part.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Actually, it's the other way round. Jack sucked her in.

If she hadn't return, handcuffed Jack would have drowned eventually. She was the survivor, not Jack. She got herself betrothed to someone she despised, not because she had no choice, but because it's advantageous to her social hierarchy. It elevated her social status, opened doors for her that were shut before. She intended to marry rich because she fancied a glamorous way of life. That's surviving (She was from a noble but penniless family). Would have left the wrecked ship too, along with other entitled rich folks, but went back because of Jack. In that instance, she threw her survival instinct to the wind because of love.

Jack was the romantic, not Rose. He wooed depressed Rose, and successfully convinced her to fall in love with him. He sucked her into the bottomless pit of unconditionally young love. Rose saved him from drowning, and he simply returned the favor. Motivated by love, yes, but gratitude also played a huge part.

armadeo:

i was watching some scenes over the weekend on you tube where rose was leaving the ship, as the boat was lowering she was starring at jack and she jumped back into the sinking ship.
Can't remember the movie elaborately. So armadeo's post had me thinking Jack was free and mobile when she jumped back in
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2018
MJBOLT:
The first purge

Cinema??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonTim1:

Tokyo my Tokyo, unstable tokyo

the unstableness no be heregringringrin....she has the bitchy attitude of challenging and opposing orders...if I was Berlin, would have killed her since....grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The wise harken, the foolish disregard. You're wise, amigo.

gringrin....your choice of words give me joy...gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
armadeo:

I LOVE NAIROBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she stepped in only when it was extremely necessary..... the only time she overthrew Berlin...gringrin....swift and orderly....unlike Tokyo...angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints2: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
armadeo:

i watched this movie in 94 or 95. its old school
bros na lie...maybe 96 or 97...VHS for that mata
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louxera(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Blockers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

she stepped in only when it was extremely necessary..... the only time she overthrew Berlin...gringrin....swift and orderly....unlike Tokyo...angry
what is the name of the Movie or movies or they 1?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
mile 22 anybody ?

modified: oops! its release date is even August.

Promises to be good though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Tokyo just fine for nothing, no brain
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
MobileGees:

Tokyo just fine for nothing, no brain

Fine? i think the brunet Nairobi is finer. but i just love her persona especially that the movie was narrated from her perspective.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonTim1:

Fine? i think the brunet Nairobi is finer. but i just love her persona especially that the movie was narrated from her perspective.

Nairobi fine pass Tokyo? Are you sure you know what you're saying? view these pictures and say that again

Nairobi with that her big nose
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
The Machinist. Nyama nyama

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
MobileGees:

Nairobi fine pass Tokyo? Are you sure you know what you're saying? view these pictures and say that again

Nairobi with that her big nose

what's the name of this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Emekus92:
what's the name of this movie
Money Heist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
please who has watched Gringo 2018 and Murder on the Orient Express ?....abeg izzit interesting?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
MobileGees:

Money Heist
it's a series.
any download link pls or site

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.