Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759912 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You don't know how security encryption works, do you?

The villain wanted to set a state-of-the-art skyscraper on fire. To do that however, he required a complete access to the building, an admin access specifically. He knew how the skyscraper's security system works. But how? He had a mole working for the billionaire. The mole must have fed him everything regarding the security. Since, he told the villain about the tablet, he must have also told him about the facial encryption. And even if he didn't, a guy with half a brain would have known that an admin security tablet must require some sort of state-of-the-art security encryption to unlock. If not, why go through the trouble of trying to steal the tablet when it would have been much simpler to have it hacked (or the building) remotely?

Huge plothole.

Its getting clearer now.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Upgrade 2018.....8/10.......dats some real shii mehn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Upgrade(2018) - 5.6/10

Forrest Gump(1994) - 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Emm... not really. Sure, James Corden (popular british tv host, writer, actor and producer) did some stunts in the Bourne movies, but none really worked out. Only one of his stunts passed muster, and was used.

A little backstory. James Corden landed a gig in the first Bourne movie, and showed up at the movie set not knowing what his role was. He only knew that him and Matt looked alike (anatomically, not facially). When Matt finally told him he wanted him to be his stuntman, he was too intrigued to refuse (even though he's not a professional stuntman). And it cost him. He ended up fracturing his johnson along with other injuries. Eventually, a number of professional stunt doubles were hired, including the renowned stuntman, Martin Ivanov.

And btw, The best fight scene of the movie franchise involving Bourne and Desh was done by Matt himself. He mostly did fight scenes himself, but used stunt doubles for more risky maneuvers like jumping from buildings, etc.

Tnx 4 the info,I actually didn't read further were I saw the info.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
City Lights (1931)

I watch this movie annually. It never gets old. Beautiful amalgram of comedy and romance. First time I watched this movie as a child, I laughed so hard that I nearly suffocated. The boxing scene is the funniest sh*t you'll ever see. A masterpiece. 9.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
City Lights (1931)

I watch this movie annually. It never gets old. Beautiful amalgram of comedy and romance. First time I watched this movie as a child, I laughed so hard that I nearly suffocated. The boxing scene is the funniest sh*t you'll ever see. A masterpiece. 9.5/10

very funny movie, I remember seeing the boxing scene on a bus, my fellow commuters actually thought I had gone nuts because of how hard I laughed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
mekaprime:

very funny movie, I remember seeing the boxing scene on a bus, my fellow commuters actually thought I had gone nuts because of how hard I laughed.
grin grin

Charlie Chaplin was (still is) arguably the greatest comic art in the history of film making. What a legend. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
mission impossible fallout.

now this was a movie, suspense twists betrayal love surprise everything was packed into it.

i really loved the movie. despite i knew that he would succeed in everything some moves still had me gripping the seats and jeez the camera angles were crazy. wished i was patient enough to see it in 3D. 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Emm... not really. Sure, James Corden (popular british tv host, writer, actor and producer) did some stunts in the Bourne movies, but none really worked out. Only one of his stunts passed muster, and was used.

A little backstory. James Corden landed a gig in the first Bourne movie, and showed up at the movie set not knowing what his role was. He only knew that him and Matt looked alike (anatomically, not facially). When Matt finally told him he wanted him to be his stuntman, he was too intrigued to refuse (even though he's not a professional stuntman). And it cost him. He ended up fracturing his johnson along with other injuries. Eventually, a number of professional stunt doubles were hired, including the renowned stuntman, Martin Ivanov.

And btw, The best fight scene of the movie franchise involving Bourne and Desh was done by Matt himself. He mostly did fight scenes himself, but used stunt doubles for more risky maneuvers like jumping from buildings, etc.

that fight was brutal really brutal.

tonight i will see upgrade.... great reviews on this thread so far

reviews later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
mosho2good:

Is the movie that scary or interesting

not what I'll call scary but it's good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
silver spoon
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Life of the Party 6.5/10

Melissa tried, but it wasn't as hilarious as I expected. She talks too much in the movie. But not bad sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
MobileGees:

season 1

http:// toxicunrated .com/old/1/3271/Season-1/

season 2 download link
https: //drive.google. com/drive/mobile/folders/1PjeKuLTCeSfSqqqJSWnqzwm6n_fmCLc-?usp=sharing

remove the spaces
Thanks for this.
I downloaded just the E1 of S1 so as to check it out. I realized they are not speaking English, then i downloaded the subtitle but they are not displaying. Can you pls help me with a site to download functional subtitles for it. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jade912: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2018
newjosboy:
Life of the Party 6.5/10

Melissa tried, but it wasn't as hilarious as I expected. She talks too much in the movie. But not bad sha.
This movie is barley 3/10....Pointless all around..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mzMerci(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
What happened to Monday? �������������
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
mzMerci:
What happened to Monday? �������������
She fell in love and decide to betray her sisters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zeanslim(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks to the internet that there are many sites available online where you can watch latest movies like Mission Impossible - fallout, Ant-man and the wasp or old movies such as Titanic, Avatar and TV series like Game Of Thrones, Titans in HD for free on your PC or mobile phone.

I am going to share few of the best sites to watch movies and TV series online for free in HD, these websites loads super fast on PC and phones.

Best Websites To Watch Free HD Movies And TV Series Online For PC And Mobile Phones

The link above contains a list of the best sites to watch movies and TV series online for free in HD, these websites loads super fast on PC and phones.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Has anyone seen 'The meg'? Is it worth the hype? I don't want to waste money. Anyone?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
calliope:
Has anyone seen 'The meg'? Is it worth the hype? I don't want to waste money. Anyone?

I've read the book (the first book in the series). It was captivating.

I hope the movie is great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EliteMike(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
List of sites that i bcan download hollywood movies in mp4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
calliope:
hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Also, check the ratings on rotten tomatoes dot com to help your decision.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
JeromeBlack:

I've read the book (the first book in the series). It was captivating.

I hope the movie is great

name of the books pls

i read one years ago called megalodon dont know if its the same

modified just checked it out its the same one i read.....

now i want to see the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adetunjioludami(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2018
mekaprime:
Skyscraper.. 5/10
Genre: Action SciFi

The movie would have gotten more ratings if not for some of its unrealistic scenes.
SPOILER ALERT

OK, this particular scene were Dwayne Johnson jumps from the crane into the building really got me infuriated. That scene was very unrealistic even for a SciFi movie, this is a man with a parasitic limp, weighting at least 118kg, running through half of the crane length & taking the following into consideration:
1)The impact his 118kg body weight would have on the jump.
2)The distance btw the crane & the building.
3) The wind speed at that height
4) His parasitic limp slowing down his rate of acceleration...with all this parameters, he was able to make that jump, Hmm!! who are they kidding. Even those skillful hadcore parkour jumpers wouldn't make half that jump @ that height

Secondly, him scaling that wall at the 220th floor with nothing more than a duct tape & feeling very comfortable while performing the act was very unrealistic. I could remember when Tom cruise performed similar feat in GHOST PROTOCOL on 161th floor of the Burj khalifa building, he didn't do so with ease even with all his advanced gear, then someone performs a even greater feat, with nothing more than a rope and duct tape at that particular height, feeling at ease & more comfortable as ever..Hmm!!!, I give up.
Dwayne Johnson can never get over d fact dat he was a wrestler, he's d Rock..so he's gotta act it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Superfly.. shocked
Dope shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Just watched oceans 8, movie was dope, people that complained about Rihanna aren't just used to seeing her act but she did fine, the story line was on point, I started watching it around 12 multiple rewinds to enjoy certain scenes and here am I commenting on the movie, if you haven't watched it, you are missing out, Sandra Bullock was the best character for that role, the Indian girl seemed off but it was a really good movie, I hope that they do a sequel and I enjoyed how they made sure that it was about women, feminist would love the movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lana1(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2018
iamJ:
Just watched oceans 8, movie was dope, people that complained about Rihanna aren't just used to seeing her act but she did fine, the story line was on point, I started watching it around 12 multiple rewinds to enjoy certain scenes and here am I commenting on the movie, if you haven't watched it, you are missing out, Sandra Bullock was the best character for that role, the Indian girl seemed off but it was a really good movie, I hope that they do a sequel and I enjoyed how they made sure that it was about women, feminist would love the movie

downloading...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Upgrade 8/10
That twist! That twist! It twisted me too. And explained a question I had on my mind midway through the movie. No mental heroics or power of positivity at the end. Really good movie. And the action choreography. Dayum!

The Equalizer 2 7/10
A good movie on it's own but it's slightly sub-par to the first movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Kaycee7:
Upgrade 8/10
That twist! That twist! It twisted me too. And explained a question I had on my mind midway through the movie. No mental heroics or power of positivity at the end. Really good movie. And the action choreography. Dayum!

The Equalizer 2 7/10
A good movie on it's own but it's slightly sub-par to the first movie
did you watch equalizer 2 in cinema or HD version is out? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.