Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3760079 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Papillon - a must see
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chiemerie8:

Why I no go call customer care you no know say awoof dey run belle?
abeg God change that mentality. Awoof no dey run belle. Sugar dey run some, SOME belle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Equalizer 2.

6/10.

Really thought it was going to be better than the first one. Not too many action scene.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Rewatching old classics.

- No Country for Old Men: 8.2/10
- Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair; 8.5/10
never knew there's a 3Rd part to Kill Bill. Googled it but didn't get any synopsis.

Still the same story line?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:
never knew there's a 3Rd part to Kill Bill. Googled it but didn't get any synopsis.

Still the same story line?

It's basically an amalgam of part 1 and 2, with few extra scenes, that's all.

The film was originally intended to be released as one part. However, due to the film being over 4 hours, it was split into two parts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's basically an amalgam of part 1 and 2, with few extra scenes, that's all.
few extra scenes, like what and what?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:
few extra scenes, like what and what?

Subtle changes here and there. It's hard to explain. Just watch the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Subtle changes here and there. It's hard to explain. Just watch the movie.
it's kinda hard to find, you know
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:
it's kinda hard to find, you know

Easy peasy

Streams.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Easy peasy

Streams.

thanks, but no thanks. I don't stream, I download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:
thanks, but no thanks. I don't stream, I download.

Whoops! Too bad. If you have a KODI software, there's a work-around that gives you an option to grab HTML URLs from streams and download them with IDM addon. but it's kinda complex.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mzMerci(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
olu4life:
King of Boys - 8/10 Kemi Adetiba is a fantastic Director. So impressed with the storyline. Liked the way she never hyped the movie unlike AY, Omoni Oboli and co who hypes thrash. Was worth the cash at the cinema. Though, the movie lasted for 2hrs 50mins but trust me, every scene kept me glued. Really weird for me cos i barely do nigerian movies in the cinema.
Sola Sobowale na Oscar material biko. Kilodeeee, that woman dey act cheesy
The acting of Reminisce and Ill Bliss was on point. Despite being their first movie, it was done flawlessly. Make i stop here. Koko be say i am impressed and now a fan of Kemi Adetiba grin

Best Nigerian Movie of the Year

As in!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Whoops! Too bad. If you have a KODI software, there's a work-around that gives you an option to grab HTML URLs from streams and download them with IDM addon. but it's kinda complex.
sorwwee! I don't speak nerd. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sugaDaddy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
krattoss:
The Nun.. 8/10.
Nice masterpiece, acting, graphics.

One of my best horror movies.

I'm another note, prayers and rosary don't seem to impact much on demons in most horror movies... Why is that?
Mehn, i watched this movie around 2am this morning. I hadly get scared but this movie really took their story to the extreme. Very Very horror movie. For those who enjoy horror movies, I highly recommend this. I dare you to watch it at mid night grin

Spoiler alert: The amount of bad decisions made in this movie can be really frustrating.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
sugaDaddy:

Mehn, i watched this movie around 2am this morning. I hadly get scared but this movie really took their story to the extreme. Very Very horror movie. For those who enjoy horror movies, I highly recommend this. I dare you to watch it at mid night grin

Spoiler alert: The amount of bad decisions made in this movie can be really frustrating.
they tried on that one.. Seems the movie will have a sequel, cos the frenchy French dude was possessed at last.
More mysteries to unravel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Koicereloaded

The Revenant cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sugaDaddy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
krattoss:
they tried on that one.. Seems the movie will have a sequel, cos the frenchy French dude was possessed at last.
More mysteries to unravel.

I don't think there will be a sequel. Remember they showed the French guy (20 years later) receiving exorcism.

The movie is connected to 'the Conjuring' movies. They even showed the couple from 'The Conjuring' movie giving a lecture at the ending scenes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
olu4life:
King of Boys - 8/10 Kemi Adetiba is a fantastic Director. So impressed with the storyline. Liked the way she never hyped the movie unlike AY, Omoni Oboli and co who hypes thrash. Was worth the cash at the cinema. Though, the movie lasted for 2hrs 50mins but trust me, every scene kept me glued. Really weird for me cos i barely do nigerian movies in the cinema.
Sola Sobowale na Oscar material biko. Kilodeeee, that woman dey act cheesy
The acting of Reminisce and Ill Bliss was on point. Despite being their first movie, it was done flawlessly. Make i stop here. Koko be say i am impressed and now a fan of Kemi Adetiba grin

Best Nigerian Movie of the Year

Just outta cinema seeing it, quite interesting.
I'll justly recommend, a notch higher than the regulars around.

Enjoy ur weekend guys...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Nun 8/10.

Dammit, I hate watching horror movies especially at night. The Nun is scariest and most interesting in the Conjuring franchise for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cupidkc(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
sugaDaddy:

Same here... Watched it by midnight yesterday.
I enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olaboyeh(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Hunter killer 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:12am On Nov 03, 2018
sugaDaddy:

I don't think there will be a sequel. Remember they showed the French guy (20 years later) receiving exorcism.

The movie is connected to 'the Conjuring' movies. They even showed the couple from 'The Conjuring' movie giving a lecture at the ending scenes
There's gonna be a sequel.
Possibility Sister Irene and Lorraine Warren are related. You skipped a major part there during the exorcism when Frenchy grabbed Lorraine (By the way, both ladies are blood sisters in reality grin )

Also, dont forget that Valak featured in both Conjuring & Annabelle.

Remembered giving a review when it newly came out and some gave it a poor review stating it wasn't all that grin
Though, The Nun can not be compared to The Conjuring 1 sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2018
olu4life:

Yes, all related. Its the same Nun that appeared in all. According to the Franchise, The Nun happened before the Conjuring and the rest. Valek is the name of the demon. Only possessed one of the nuns, as shown in the beginning of The Nun movie (reason for the movie tag)

The ending of the Nun shows the beginning of The Conjuring 2. But it's kinda disjointed (which is intentional) and trust there's more to come due to the loophole to tell us more on it (Esp how Lorraine Warren is related to the main female character in The Nun)

Though, the Nun is fictitious (the demon exists though), unlike The Conjuring and Annabelle.
wink

And like I told some, THE NUN is the only good horror I've seen this year, followed by Hereditary (though not a fan of this movie), then Apostle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:13am On Nov 03, 2018
ShaqFu:
KoiceReloaded is definitely a tech geek. Such nerdy language na their logo cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Beorn:
The Nun 8/10.

Dammit, I hate watching horror movies especially at night. The Nun is scariest and most interesting in the Conjuring franchise for me.
I am off horror movies for good after Annabelle- Creation. Never again!! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2018
sugaDaddy:

no spoiler here. This is what most horror movie thrive on, bad and foolish decisions. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:

KoiceReloaded is definitely a tech geek. Such nerdy language na their logo cheesy
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I am off horror movies for good after Annabelle- Creation. Never again!! angry
grin cheesy
Hehehehehe
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I may have being a bit technical, but they are BASIC internet jargon, really. cheesy

- HTML is merely a marked up language programmed to display web pages on the internet.
- URL is an address on a webpage.
- IDM stands for Internet Download Manager.
- Addon is a third party application that can't work on it's own and needs a principal to do what it's programmed to do.

So what I meant in layman terms is:

"A KODI work-around gives you an option to automatically grab an encrypted language from a streaming address on a webpage, and convert it to a downloadable link via an Internet Download Manager 3rd party application tethered to KODI." cheesy

Easy peasy. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
Koicereloaded
The Revenant cool
I'm waiting...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2018
olu4life:

wink

And like I told some, THE NUN is the only good horror I've seen this year, followed by Hereditary (though not a fan of this movie), then Apostle.

Meh, The Nun is average. Jump-scares don't scare me. Hereditary has far more quality. Apostle is pretty good too, although I'm not a fan of the shoddy ending.

Have you watched Halloween 2018?

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Beorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.