Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782607 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (3843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
no johnny Deep no pirate's of the Caribbean

Na so. I don't know how d movie wold be without him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
chillychill:

Na so. I don't know how d movie wold be without him

Disney might replace Johnny Depp with a female lead. smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chukason1:
Watched Aqua man trailer on YouTube na so man go rush download am for dawn for one site ... [b]they wrote HD na why I download am ... Just woke up now ,refreshed up ,Say make I enjoy my film omo Wetin I see no ne here ...This one na pure phone - cam rip ... I no dey even see their heads or hear the sound ...Na so tears still dey my eyes reach now[/b]

E be like say you are new to this kind of scam grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
chillychill:

Remove the horror part den we are even

Ahh no reason am abeg...I'd rather take away comedy. The sight of one going into the woods is funny to me or blood thirsty creatures smelling blood or the sight of a mad man running nake.d after a nake.d lady with a chainsaw or a psycho with a cool ride picking ladies to execute seems more exciting than mere comedy. lipsrsealed

Don't worry I will guide you to watch horror.
Let's start with 'the revenge 2017' then American psycho then silent lambs-it follows-fido-slither-wrong turn-friday the 13th-nightmare on elm's streets insidious-the conjuring-the evil dead-cannibal holocaust. grin grin grin
Don't worry I dey withcha grin
Sorry scratch that, the revenge should be in between insidious and the conjuring, alright? It looks innocent but it is truly horribly horrific. Don't watch till you get to the other extreme end please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
no johnny Deep no pirate's of the Caribbean
Depp brah undecided...not Deep grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Someone should suggest a good Action/Thriller movie....M tired of mystery and Drama....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
OgaBuhari:
even after taking it down I still got a lot of them both the ones here and on WhatsApp.
Lol. Good for u.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
fk001:
Pls how can I download movies on Netflix, I don't like streaming.

Can someone help me with there Link
Netflix is a streaming platform so no direct download link...just look for encoders that rip from Netflix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
f*ck no,I pray it bombs at the box office if they replace him with a woman angry

BlackManta:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
BlackManta:

Lmao a female lead kee arindin ni awon ppl yi o... Mehn POTC can't b d same again abeg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
bountyhunter:

Ahh no reason am abeg...I'd rather take away comedy. The sight of one going into the woods is funny to me or blood thirsty creatures smelling blood or the sight of a mad man running nake.d after a nake.d lady with a chainsaw or a psycho with a cool ride picking ladies to execute seems more exciting than mere comedy. lipsrsealed

Don't worry I will guide you to watch horror.
Let's start with 'the revenge 2017' then American psycho then silent lambs-it follows-fido-slither-wrong turn-friday the 13th-nightmare on elm's streets insidious-the conjuring-the evil dead-cannibal holocaust. grin grin grin
Don't worry I dey withcha grin
Sorry scratch that, the revenge should be in between insidious and the conjuring, alright? It looks innocent but it is truly horribly horrific. Don't watch till you get to the other extreme end please

God forbid I had prefer comedy before thriller seff abeg... U don't want me to sleep niyen o if I watch horror movies I won't b able to stand up in d middle of d night to wee wee seff cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
f*ck no,I pray it bombs at the box office if they replace him with a woman angry

Amen grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Crappy graphics and audio quality you say?

Not on netnaija.
Moneyboyz:

Coming from someone who rate BIRD BOX 9/10

Seriously this guy is unbelievable..

Bad Tmes At The
El-Royale is far better than Hotel Artemis

Johny English is cool to me, I had a good laugh, it's meant to be a comedy movie and not a Mission Impossible

Now tell me how you will enjoy 250mb X 2 movies
I can imagine how crappy the graphics and sounds would be.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iRepMyCity(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Johnny English strikes again 9/10

really hilarious movie grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ambient: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
The wonderful being that recommended 'the age of adaline'.thank you so much.you made my day,such an intriguing performance from blake lively.

Ps any other captivating drama that would make me smile? It musnt be this year movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
chillychill:

God forbid I had prefer comedy before thriller seff abeg... U don't want me to sleep niyen o if I watch horror movies I won't b able to stand up in d middle of d night to wee wee seff cry

Chillychill don't wanna get the chills, how ironic!
Looks like your case needs physical attention. Don't worry just keep trying a little, one day we'll watch the most horrifying horror movie together maybe. Will hold ur hand all thru grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
bountyhunter:

Chillychill don't wanna get the chills, how ironic!
Looks like your case needs physical attention. Don't worry just keep trying a little, one day we'll watch the most horrifying horror movie together maybe. Will hold ur hand all thru grin

And leave me in d midnight to deal with my heartbeat abi so dat i can wee wee in my body. Carry ur bad movies go abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bad times at the Royale.

7.5/10

Almost Same length as the revenant.

They saved the best part for the last.

I don't like what I hate biko.

Let me go and finish Johnny English strikes again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chukason1:
Watched Aqua man trailer on YouTube na so man go rush download am for dawn for one site ... they wrote HD na why I download am ... Just woke up now ,refreshed up ,Say make I enjoy my film omo Wetin I see no ne here ...This one na pure phone - cam rip ... I no dey even see their heads or hear the sound ...Na so tears still dey my eyes reach now

You must be new to downloading latest movies. Any movie you see now that's still in the cinema is camrip bleeped up.

I wanted to download a 1GB aquaman butnit kept failing cos the site is something else. I decided the universe was speaking and abandoned the process.

Cinema or I wait till February.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
chillychill:

And leave me in d midnight to deal with my heartbeat abi so dat i can wee wee in my body. Carry ur bad movies go abeg
Eh? This is turning to a bad day at babysitting, we got a scared potential bed wetter eh? Well no worries I'm nice so, not gonna leave ya like that. After the horror show, will carry ya to bed, read ya a nice bed story, say a little pray for ya and pat ya on the head say goodnight. Then will sleep in the chair by the side and watch ya. How about that? We got ourselves a horror date now, don't we? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Venom-

I'm very worried.

Worried that I'm beginning to enjoy mindless violence a wee bit too much. embarassed grin

I didn't really feel Tom Hardy in this movie, maybe because I'm used to him playing more serious and intense roles.

To look on the bright side, the soundtrack by Eminem was lit! cheesy

Venom, venom! cheesy

6.5/10 for violence and chaos
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hell or high water. 8/10
Family, blood eh? What would you give for your blood?
Lord of the plains, lord of the plains...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Venom-

I'm very worried.

Worried that I'm beginning to enjoy mindless violence a wee bit too much. embarassed grin

I didn't really feel Tom Hardy in this movie, maybe because I'm used to him playing more serious and intense roles.

To look on the bright side, the soundtrack by Eminem was lit! cheesy

Venom, venom! cheesy

6.5/10 for violence and chaos
It's shocking how one quickly starts enjoying mindless violence... No country for men old, I was always looking forward to the next scene knowing it'd be bloody. In American psycho, I thought what a psycho the mad man Patrick Bateman was, picking up girls in pair and murdering them but haa I enjoyed every bit of the kill rampage at the end where he just kills everything in his path even a cat. I was disappointed by his standards when he failed to kill the last security guard checking in lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
ambient:
The wonderful being that recommended 'the age of adaline'.thank you so much.you made my day,such an intriguing performance from blake lively.

Ps any other captivating drama that would make me smile? It musnt be this year movie.

Pls share the link
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
bountyhunter:

It's shocking how one quickly starts enjoying mindless violence... No country for men old, I was always looking forward to the next scene knowing it'd be bloody. In American psycho, I thought what a psycho the mad man Patrick Bateman was, picking up girls in pair and murdering them but haa I enjoyed every bit of the kill rampage at the end where he just kills everything in his path even a cat. I was disappointed by his standards when he failed to kill the last security guard checking in lipsrsealed
It's like we're being subliminally desensitized to gore.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ishilove:

It's like we're being subliminally desensitized to gore.
Ishi ishi

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
BlackManta:

The return of Elizabeth Swan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bumblebee

Charming, ’coming of age’ story with a lot of heart behind it. For a Transformers film, the action was few and far between, but for the little we got, the battle scenes were great. Awesome visual effects, good character development, humour and a lot of touching moments. Great acting from Hailee Steinfeld in this movie, John Cena was kind of underused but for what we got of him, not bad. GREAT soundtrack, I wasn’t even alive in the 80s but I still felt the nostalgia lol.

Solid film, 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2018
ibkayee:
Bumblebee

Charming, ’coming of age’ story with a lot of heart behind it. For a Transformers film, the action was few and far between, but for the little we got, the battle scenes were great. Awesome visual effects, good character development, humour and a lot of touching moments. Great acting from Hailee Steinfeld in this movie, John Cena was kind of underused but for what we got of him, not bad. GREAT soundtrack, I wasn’t even alive in the 80s but I still felt the nostalgia lol.

Solid film, 8/10

Small girl. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Small girl. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chic2pimp(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2018
DIE HARD BITCHES.....CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIE!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Maccoy507: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Pls apart from fz movies were can u download full movies less than 500mb

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (3843) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.