Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Are The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learnt In Life? (433 Views)

14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / What Have You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learnt In Life? by deesquarediddy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
For me....i've leant that;

1 You don't need to join the majority all the time,when you find out that u're on the side of the majority,it is time to pause and reflect because sanity is not statistical.....being in a minority even a minority of one did not make you mad.If everybody thinks alike,then someone isn't thinking.

2 All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

3 Out of any form of slavely, i won't wait for anyone to free me. A slave is one who waits for someone else to free him.

4 Family comes first. Friends may not be there when the going gets tough.Some friends knows how to break one's leg, and hand the person a crutch,and then say,if it waren't for them you wouldn't be able to walk.

5 Heaven does not only wait for only those who congregate, God is love. He's down below and Up above, he's watching people everywhere, he knows who care and doesn't care. The God in every human is his/her conscience.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learnt In Life? by entuk(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
1) Patience is a virtue
2) I achieve more when I'm surrounded by few people
3) When money come, friend's and babes no go let you match brake
4) Regular family contact can help when in a terrible mess (even when in police trouble)
5) If you put your friends first in business, you are very likely to lose your business and the relationship you shared with those friends
6) You can do nothing tangible if you don't put God first.
Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learnt In Life? by deesquarediddy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
entuk: 1) Patience is a virtue
2) I achieve more when I'm surrounded by few people
3) When money come, friend's and babes no go let you match brake
4) Regular family contact can help when in a terrible mess (even when in police trouble)
5) If you put your friends first in business, you are very likely to lose your business and the relationship you shared with those friends
6) You can do nothing tangible if you don't put God first.

Nice one.... Thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Uruguay Set To Become First Country To Legalize Marijuanatrade / [b]how To Buy A Failed Company In Nigeria Without Paying Kobo.[/b] / Photos: How I Celebrated My Own Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.