Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Is The Best Website For Online Writers? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Website For Online Writers? (529 Views)

Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine / Best Website Deal Ever! / Writers Wanted For Online Magazine/news Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Website For Online Writers? by MasterKtops(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
The answer is..... www.writerscafe.org
Here,you can post stories,poems,plays,songs and even screenplays. The website has a strong anti-theft policy. In the event of your writing being stolen by another member,the site will provide proof that you owned the writing originally. You can add friends and even exchange messages with them. You can comment on other people's writings and vice-versa. You can join Competitions/Contests and win awards(online ofcourse). I have an account there and I'm LOVING IT!!! My account name is K-tops,so add me if you join. There are hundreds of Naija writers there too.It's completely free!!!!!!! This is a list of amazing writers who will impress you with their poems and stories on the site. You add them as friends after joining. They are very good witers.
Muse
TL Bohm
Sami Khalil
Girl Friday
Leslie Philbert
Lori Carlson
Let me know if you've joined and add me up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Loving Writers Needed / ECHELON CONSPIRACY (short Story/poem) / But Then I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.