Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate (4835 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Is there anything wrong with dating and getting married to your agemate. Please share your experiences nd advice.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by Boomboost(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go ask Jason derulo & Jordin sparks
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boomboost: Go ask Jason derulo & Jordin sparks
Nah, i rather ask ur dad nd mum undecided
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by tochikel: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
nothing is wrong in getting married to your age mate.My husband and I are both age mate. the only difference is dat he his my senior in month. he is February while i'm October. and we love and understand ourselves very well. we play like friends, siblings, lover then husband and wife. it also depend on the woman here. if she can show respect to her husband
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
tochikel: nothing is wrong in getting married to your age mate.My husband and I are both age mate. the only difference is dat he his my senior in month. he is February while i'm October. and we love and understand ourselves very well. we play like friends, siblings, lover then husband and wife. it also depend on the woman here. if she can show respect to her husband
Thank you very much, the woman I'm in love with is 3wks older than me...im april nd she's March..nd i love her so much... She's also my best friend.. Thank you, i really needed this. Especialy with the whole yoruba wahala about age and how the woman agez faster.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by Kanwulia: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
More respect!
EQUAL RIGHTS! kiss
Re: Pros And Cons Of Getting Married To Your Agemate by tochikel: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2013
You are welcome. when you say a woman aging faster. love her the way she is and not the aging of a thing and it depends on what your woman eat and how she dresses. my husband likes me putting on clothes that make me look smart and more younger ( he even bought some of the clothes for me) so age is just a number and not maturity. what if you marry a much younger person and she does not love and respect you than marrying someone of the same age that love and respect you. be wise my friend. you will leave with her and not your parents or culture.

(1) (Reply)

He Didnt Mention Me In His Acknowledgment! / Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? / Please Pray With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.