Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Make 22 % From Every $100 Working Just 4hrs Only A Week Online - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make 22 % From Every $100 Working Just 4hrs Only A Week Online (1140 Views)

Pre-owned Acer Laptop Windows 8. 500gb, 4hrs Battery For Sake In Abuja / Fairly Used Toshiba Nb 305-n410bl For Sale 4hrs Battery Life / HP Mini 250gb Hdd 2gb Ram (used 4 Months) 2-4hrs Batt N35000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 22 % From Every $100 Working Just 4hrs Only A Week Online by zegmart: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
Information they say is power.  I have been an online information researcher for years, looking for information that will liberate me financially.  I am thrilled to say that after much of search, today life is nothing but a pleasure.  Your will be too if you can just take action on this information that has cross your way.  Research shows that 90 % of human problems is money related.  I have desided to share my secret of online money making with my fellow Nigerians who cares to listen and be financially free in a TWO DAYS SEMINAR.

I will be releasing this in my seminar slated for AUGUST 2008. titled FOUR HOUR WEB WORKER.  You will only have to work for just 4hrs online only a week, your clients are all over the world and you earn 22 % FROM EVERY $100 for four days only again and again. Guaranteed

NOTE:  If the next day you don't earn following my instruction touth during the seminar I will refund your money SIMPLE.  Is that a deal,

For the exact date, Venue and mode of payment, please send a mail to

baseg2002@yahoo.com or call me on 08023437638, 09070914507.

One on one training also available.  This is your chance to start earning real online with very little time and effort.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Web 2 Sms / 1 Month Used Bold 5 For Sale With Pack And Accesories / www.webafricaproject.com-settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.