Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 (1347 Views)

Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name / Web Design Trends That Will Be Common In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by texanomaly(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ponti93: Yea.like this post needs to get to front page for more coverage and opinion.
Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Sanguine(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine: And I would like to see those who 'like' my post(s)... grin smiley

I'd like to know who just 'like'd this post... smiley
Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by texanomaly(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:

I'd like to know who just 'like'd this post... smiley
grin grin grin
Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Sanguine(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
texanomaly:
grin grin grin

wink grin cheesy smiley
Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by losprince(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Seun: Yes sir!! wink
are you really going to do it, or being sarcastic?
Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'm OKAY with the simplicity of Nairaland. Pls, Seun, don't add the so called fancy stuffs that will add to the loading time oo.

I don't see any reason for an app if I can just bookmark the site or add it to the homescreen of my mobile device.

I wish we can LiKE without the page refreshing and hope to see a link or button we can click to recommend a post for frontpage.

1 Like

Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by realugee: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I'm OKAY with the simplicity of Nairaland. Pls, Seun, don't add the so valled fancy stuffs that will add to the loading time oo.

I don't see any reason for an app if I can just bookmark the site or add it to the homescreen of my mobile device.

I wish we can LiKE without the page refreshing and hope to see a link or button we can click to recommend a post for frontpage.
I totally agree with you Sir. I really don't think an app is necessary.

1 Like

Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Emyo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I'm OKAY with the simplicity of Nairaland. Pls, Seun, don't add the so valled fancy stuffs that will add to the loading time oo.

simple. Though I wish to see Seun use java more. Like a page reloading when we just want to do one or two things on same page.

1 Like

Re: What Changes And Improvements Do You Want To See In Nairaland In 2014 by ponti93(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria / How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free / Please, Someone Should Suggest A Good Webdevelopment Company Or Individualto Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.