Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!! (3060 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / Criminal Behind ASUU Strike Revealed Herself*pics* / OMG! See Who Killed Paul Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!! by gimbyapreety: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013
After days of rumor nearby the Fast & Furious actor’s unfortunate death, the LA County Coroner’s Office approved that the star expired from a combination of “traumatic and thermal injuries”.
This means that the strong Read More:::: http://jyjnqqb.tk

Re: Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!! by jbblues24(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. angry

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Of The Day: July / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization / Funny English To Igbo Translations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.