Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. (14320 Views)

Check 2nos Of Bungalows Of 4 Mini Flats On 2 Plots With Cofo At Ipaja Lagos / I Need An Architectural Plan Of 2nos (two-bedroom Flats) On A Plot Of Land & QS / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=zeen nurei]

I have someone there that will help you get a plot. Give me your email[/quote ]

faruqsanusi@gmail.com... thanks
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
zeen nurei:

I have someone there that will help you get a plot. Give me your email
faruqsanusi@gmail.com
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by adebayosun02: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
psammy1122: hello broda, i am serious need for a land, but in a good area, if you have any info i will be grateful..i want to build too, it seems buying a land is the main thing. my money for land budget is from 800,000 to 2million.thanks

A bit intro of myself. Sunday is my name, am a Land Surveyor (Professional).
Sir if you don't mind this: I have Four (4) plots of land (for sale) situated @Idafa area of Ikorodu axis Ikorodu North Local Govt Area, Lagos state.
~
The said land is free from any know government acquisition, each plot measures 648 SqMts. (i.e. 36m x 18m) and they are dry land (stable land not water logged @all). These plots of land are directly in hand, there is no Omonile nor agent problem, I have the family receipt from the omoonile with me. Its a land you buy and start building immediately.
If you are interested sir, please kindly let getting talking
Tel: 08036484610 and 08155116404.
Email: adebayosun02@gmail.com
please be informed this is NOT A SCAM

Thank you.

Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by khaynoni(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
can 1.5m complete a 2 bedroom flat?
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by PlotsandHouses: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by gabbytabby: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
My understanding is that its now compulsory to use granite dust in making your block OP.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2013
khaynoni: can 1.5m complete a 2 bedroom flat?

2m to 2.5m will do depending on your taste.

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2013
I have an architectural drawing of this type, so for those interested, i will upload it later
check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by oyinmio: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2013
ayanfeeledumare: The land measures 68ft by 50ft and it is situated in Oko-Afo, Badagry. Presently I am moulding blocks instead of sourcing from the block sellers. It is better to mould it if you have the time, security and bore hole or well water to do the wetting. I ask the moulders to mould 45 blocks out of a bag of cement. See the break down and analysis of the cost of block.
4 trucks of sand. =N= 25,000 * 4 = 100,000.
Moulders. =N= 700 * 76 bags = 53,200
Packing of blocks. = 3,000
Cement. =N=1,650 * 76bags=125, 400
Miscellaneous. = 1,500
Total. =283,100
These expenses was able to give me approximately
3,400 blocks.

Now if I have to buy the blocks I will buy each @ 120 depending on your area and it will not be of standard. So do the calculations yourself and see d difference.

However, I have bought another truck and cement which will be use for moulding additional blocks. I will let you know how many blocks I will get from that. But am projecting about 800 to 850 blocks.

....to be continued.
I have a land of 30 x 120 in Ikorodu can it also build 4 mini flats? Also for how many days will they have to wet the blocks?
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Angel0: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
psammy1122: hello broda, i am serious need for a land, but in a good area, if you have any info i will be grateful..i want to build too, it seems buying a land is the main thing. my money for land budget is from 800,000 to 2million.thanks
hmmm..bcareful of 419ners
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
psammy1122:

My budget for the is at most 2.5million naira..but i do not want ikorodu, my family and extended family own houses there, want to be far from them as possible, agbara and ajah, does not really attrack me cos of the farness to mainland lagos, although for afah, it depends, badore and other main ajah will be fine.but ultimately, will prefer anywhere on mainland lagos

I think you should try and get the price of land in Agege or Abule-Egba. U could get a half plot of land for that price or less but that will not buy u a plot or half on the mainland. It can not even get u a plot at Agege or Abule-Egba.
Pls psammy be careful of swindlers.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
B3sty: Mine is a two bedroom flat with a budget of 1.6m

Good
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
ibromugaga: I am so interested in dis Discuss.pls how many blocks will it take to build a two bedroom apartment? Anticipating ur response@ op.

Between 2,000 and 2,500 blocks depending on d size of the rooms.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Big4wig: and d reason for showing us is??

The reason can only be seen from why you are on the section.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Tuntheycr7:

Pls how many bedrooms are u workin on ?

A sitting room, a bedroom,a kitchen , a combo toilet and bathroom and a store.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
bebe2: 4 mini flats in 68ft by 50ft? Will there be parking space
in this compound? Seem a little snug

This is d space am using for d building. However I still have space for packing other this space.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2013
don_campos:

OP, is this for 6" (solid/hollow) or 9" (solid/hollow)?

6'' hollow.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2013
funky medina: pictures pictures !!

coming soon. finding it difficult uploading.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2013
kolamilan: i want to know how many blocks of 9 inches and 6 inches respectively would be in a trip of sharp sand ?

20 or 21 bag of cement for each truck of sand. number of blocks per bag of cement depends on you. for me it was 45 per bag.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by oyinmio: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2013
oyinmio: I have a land of 30 x 120 in Ikorodu can it also build 4 mini flats? Also for how many days will they have to wet the blocks?
still waiting for responses.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by centlevi: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sorry ooooh, but pls enlighten me more on this, what is '4 mini flats, is it a bedroom flat in 4 places or what?, and pls hw many blocks wil be enuf for building a six or seven bedroom and parlour. Thanks
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
oyinmio: still waiting for responses.

yes u can have 4 miniflats on it. infact 5 miniflats and still packing space.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dimensions of each miniflats component

Sitting Room- 12 ft by 11 ft.
Bedroom. - 11 ft by 11 ft
Kitchen - 6 ft by 6 ft
Store. - 4ft by 6 ft
Balcony - 6 ft by 6 ft.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dimensions of each miniflats component

Kitchen - 6 ft by 6 ft
Store. - 4ft by 6 ft
Balcony - 6 ft by 6 ft.
Bathroom/Toilet - 4 ft by 6 ft.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Pimples(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
ayanfeeledumare: Dimensions of each miniflats component

Kitchen - 6 ft by 6 ft
Store. - 4ft by 6 ft
Balcony - 6 ft by 6 ft.
Bathroom/Toilet - 4 ft by 6 ft.
I think these dimensions would be too small. It looks like its below standard.
12x12 should be the average I guess.
Except it's entirely meant for commercial purpose.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
ayanfeeledumare:

I think you should try and get the price of land in Agege or Abule-Egba. U could get a half plot of land for that price or less but that will not buy u a plot or half on the mainland. It can not even get u a plot at Agege or Abule-Egba.
Pls psammy be careful of swindlers.

Thanks by broda, i really appreciate your mail..can you please link me with any confirm agent? am not in naija, but my cousin could do some verification and stand in my place if need be..agege and abule-egba sounds great to me..even if it find or have anything atmost even 5mil is still within my budget..Godbless, e don tey wey man comot 4rm house, its time for something tangible..i believe you get my point
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by kolamilan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
ayanfeeledumare:

20 or 21 bag of cement for each truck of sand. number of blocks per bag of cement depends on you. for me it was 45 per bag.
Thanks so much.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by oyinmio: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
ayanfeeledumare:

yes u can have 4 miniflats on it. infact 5 miniflats and still packing space.
tnx a million I plan to start now but learnt d sand suppliers in ikorodu are on strike or something.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by rogermilar(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yea first and foremost, Am a Builder by profession, Acquire the land first, cox I have a project am doing at Badore
Ajah, and I believe it will work wit your budget, if you are interested in getting. A land at dat axis, I have a sure link. Call me on 08061256650 bb, 228C87F0.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Pimples:
I think these dimensions would be too small. It looks like its below standard.
12x12 should be the average I guess.
Except it's entirely meant for commercial purpose.

It is for commercial purpose.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
psammy1122:

Thanks by broda, i really appreciate your mail..can you please link me with any confirm agent? am not in naija, but my cousin could do some verification and stand in my place if need be..agege and abule-egba sounds great to me..even if it find or have anything atmost even 5mil is still within my budget..Godbless, e don tey wey man comot 4rm house, its time for something tangible..i believe you get my point

Yes I do get your point. I will get back to you as per a trustworthy agent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contemporary Building Plans / 1,000 Houses To Go For Lagos-abeokuta Road Expansion / Contemporary Building Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.