Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? (1211 Views)

Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business .( Picture) / If You Dont Have Capital To Start A Business. I Think This Is Suitable For U. / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 2:11am On Jun 18, 2006
Does Myphoenix (business Opportunity - Work At Home) Suitable For Nigerians?

As founder of this system, just for my info, is this business suitable for nigerians? http://www.myphoenix.org
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by kazey(m): 2:39am On Jun 18, 2006
# The system is not a MLM or not even close to HYIP…All funds pooled from the system is safe and risk-free as they are not re-invested into other financial bodies, stock-broking, shares, money market or any other modes of financial investment. We do not believe in risks taking.

# You give the funds and we give you the return at a minimum rate of 300%. It is just that simple!

SCAM !!!!! shocked
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
Nope, its not, I can give you my word on that, You'll just wait and see, you can be the last person on earth to be in this system, or you can wait for a few month, then enter, this is because everything is calculated accordingly,, and it had been tested internally and externally, will just wait and see, and don't juge the book by its cover,
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by kazey(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2006
err says you. As far as i know, anybody that promises immediate riches just like you, Is a scammer. 300% ?? What the hec?
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2006
The system is a pooled money system, everyone has the chance on receiving money,, a risk-free, if you just your money to be in a static state its fine by me, but to anyone who wants to their money in a dinamic state they can invest. NO MLM, NO Forex, NO Risk. My intention is to help, if you think that i'm a SCAM then leave it be. Give other people oppurtunity to make money.

The system auto-calculate earnings for everyone, first-come-first-serv. If you can't take the heat then don't enter, please,
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by kazey(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2006
This is the only thread in Nairaland, in which you have posted, which speaks a lot , besides that, May we know the source of that income generation that assures 300%? A PONZI? since you claim its a pool system?
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2006
Yes, I a type of Ponzi as you mention, I only hold a very big responsability in handling the account. But not a SCAM as you said earlier. Probably you won't believe me, but the thing I can tell you is this, I am one of millions of people who has been scammed, tricked, and fooled with. Now my intention is to help, even I also pay to be a member, even though I am the founder. This is because if I can't be trustfull to people then how will people trust me, But I'm certain that this system will stay there forerver. The things that I can give you is my word that I promise that every client will be treated as equel(earnings). Even the system is brought up to a Financial Consultant to be reviewed, and passed sucessfully. I'll tell you this, I only take $0.03 on each transaction. Even I pay as same as other client to be in the system, coz I know the potential. And I'm NOT the type of person to 'HIT AND RUN'.

The main thing is that I'm NO SCAM. Up to all of you in believing in me or not.
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2006
Any other questions? smiley
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by kazey(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
pcywar:

Yes, I a type of Ponzi as you mention, I only hold a very big responsability in handling the account.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that involves paying abnormally high returns ("profits"wink to investors out of the money paid in by subsequent investors, rather than from net revenues generated by any real business.

The system is doomed to collapse because there are little or no underlying earnings from the money received by the promoter. However, the scheme is often interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses, because a Ponzi scheme is suspected and/or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. (As more and more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities will continue to increase.)
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2006
Probably, but in Asia, we call it 'koot money' or 'kutu money', nearly half of the people in asia play it, I only make it available on the net (on a first-come-first-serv basis), you can either ask probably Southern of Thai People, Singapore, and esspecially Malaysians about this system, and its real. Its base on trust,
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by kazey(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
Suprisingly I reside in Malaysia for more than 8 years, and I say you are talking shit.
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by Seun(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2006
"The system is not . . . even close to HYIP"

"You give the funds and we give you the return at a minimum rate of 300%. It is just that simple!"

HYIP means "High Yield Investment Program" and MyPhoenix is obviously one.

We have adviced Nigerians about them at: 'HYIP Schemes: Good For Nigerians?'

People are very gullible. How could anyone fall for a scam like this? What sort of magic are they expecting?
Re: Is Myphoenix Suitable For Nigerians? by pcywar(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
Its up to you,, I didn't force you guys to join, no matter, from time to time just take a look on the system whether the site is close or not, I still have my rights in defending my creation,

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nigerians Shop Online? / High Profit Internet Businesses You Can Do Before Christmas! / Latest Scam! Interswitch! Pls Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.