Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! (820 Views)

Be Warned!!! A Reporter's Experience With A Fake Recruitment Agency. / Be Warned!!! / Job Offer As Trick To LIKE A Facebook Fanpage Be Warned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by b0dnel: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hello House,
How do we curb the excesses of Nairaland Member BIAFRABOY/BIDELLI.

Seun,
This two names belong to one and same person. How can he register under 2 diffrent names and then go about replying all posts directing them to his site which you had already banned from this forum.

Please lets not mis use this wonderful forum seun has blessed this nation with

be wise and stop this nonsense Biafraboy/bidelli
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by HillaryX: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
Yes I agree. The guy is such a nuisance. I understand he doesn't do anything for a living but that doesn't mean he should go about disturbing with the plenty of time he has on his hands. grin
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by zikabrown(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
Supported.This guy should be banned on nairaland for life!
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by Godpickin1: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
he is just a destitude that has a frustrating future, change ur ways or i pity ur family fool for eva
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by BiafraBoy1: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2008
b0dnel:

Hello House,
How do we curb the excesses of Nairaland Member BIAFRABOY/BIDELLI.

Seun,
This two names belong to one and same person. How can he register under 2 diffrent names and then go about replying all posts directing them to his site which you had already banned from this forum.

Please lets not mis use this wonderful forum seun has blessed this nation with

be wise and stop this nonsense Biafraboy/bidelli

You are totally insane angry

Check facts before u open that gutter of yours u call a mouth. tongue
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by Motunmi: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2008
I can see you are really OUT OF YOUR MIND. Jobless and blockheaded individual.
How will you fool around posting your or whatever all over this place.Is it compulsory to visit your site?
It will be better for you to start hawking pure water at least something to keep you busy.

Big fool
Re: BIAFRABOY, BIDELLI--be Warned Else You Will Be Banned! by Gonorrhea(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2008
Motun mi:

I can see you are really OUT OF YOUR MIND. Jobless and blockheaded individual.
How will you fool around posting your or whatever all over this place.Is it compulsory to visit your site?
It will be better for you to start hawking pure water at least something to keep you busy.

Big fool

buhaha LMAO

@BIAFRA BOY AND BIDELLI

Fuc.k off you scheming fraudster!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Makon Advert For Cost Engineer And Process Engineer / How Much Do You Know About The Nigeria Defence Academy<nda>? / Guinness 2nd Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.