Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

6 Steps To A Stronger Mind In 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Steps To A Stronger Mind In 2014 (543 Views)

Sensible Part To A Stronger Naira / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To A Stronger Mind In 2014 by onenaira(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2013
6 Steps To A Powerful Mind In 2014

Our minds are all we've got. They are the source of who we are. They determine our success or failure. They are our strength and our weakness. When our minds are constantly filled with negative and bad news, our minds begin to decay. That's why we need to develop a powerful mind.

Here are six jobs to assign to yourself to create a powerful mind.

1. Read Right
How much good news do you see in the newspapers? Not much chance of positivity there. So, read something else. Read books - good books. Books that motivate you. Books that inspire you. Look up some of the great inspirational authors on online or in your local bookstore. Read them every morning and/or every night, before you go to sleep.

2. Share Your Mind
Find someone, or a group of someone's, who have the same desire to share positivity. This is called mastermind group. Great successes are created when great minds come together and think about the same things.

3. Find A Mentor Or Learn From Successful People
I learned more From Successful People about life than I ever hoped to. Who are the people you admire most, whether you know them or not? Figure out whom you'd like to emulate and study them. If they offer seminars, attend them. If they've written books, read them. Just a few I'd recommend are: Sowole Adepoju, Donard Triump, Brian Tracy and Zig Ziglar.

4. Listen to Motivational/Inspirational CDs
This is one of the most important habits you can create for yourself. Find inspirational audio messages and listen to them over and over.

5. Sign Up and Attend Seminars
The motivational messages you hear at seminars, and the inspirational people you meet, reinforce your self-esteem and positive thinking. You can search out seminars via the internet, newspapers or colleges and universities.

6. Turn Off the Television
Decide how long you're going to watch television and then turn it off when you're time is up. Try cutting back your television viewing one hour every day at first. You can use that time to read a book, listen to a motivational tape, plan your life or spend time with your family. After reading these six steps maybe you're saying, "But Sowole, I can't do it. I just don't know if I can be this dedicated to bettering myself?" Who else are you going to be dedicated to if not yourself? Just think about it, Jobs and relationships come and go. Children grow up, leave the nest and get lives of their own. Then there you are, alone with yourself. Why not create a "you" you can be proud of. 'Amaze yourself; manifest your full potential.'

See You At Top
http://www.fiverrtutorial.gnbo.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: 6 Steps To A Stronger Mind In 2014 by boluwajokosegun: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2013
This is great, thanks.
I think we should start a trend that will pick or recomend a book per month, where every body buy , read , share or ask questions & mension how it will help them to move forward in life starting from 2014.

We could do same for motivational CD for the month

We colud also recomend training program every two months

And by the middle of 2014 most member would be thanking God

U are free to rub mind with me on eesteeresources or whattapp 08182355047.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! / Re-free Seminar:drive Targeted Facebook Traffic To Your Online/offline Business / 100 Esoteric PDF Ebooks Compilation!!! The Hidden Secrets Of Ages!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.