Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Does The Vessel/container You Drink Water From Affect You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does The Vessel/container You Drink Water From Affect You? (444 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / How Does The Vessel/container You Drink Water From Affect You? / Dont Drink Water If Bleeding From An Injury And Thirsty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Vessel/container You Drink Water From Affect You? by made001(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Please share your views after reading this.
My observations over the past few months about the vessel we drink from goes thus;
1) To easily drink a lot of water (rda about 5 litres) in a sitting you need to use a big cup
2) Drinking from the cup is better and more refreshing than drinking from bottles or sachet(pure water)
3) We should avoid opening "pure water" with our teeth (as is a common practice) due to the improper handling from some of our local "pure water" producers; As noticed some of the nylons usually carry invisible germs and could cause some illness, not to talk of some bad tasting "pure water
We should also avoid lip contact with the sachets.

Expacting your views!
Re: How Does The Vessel/container You Drink Water From Affect You? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
This topic was my project research, i tell you na God dey save man, because from my research we drink contaminated water in this nation. So many cases water may contain low bacteria growth but in the course of storing it becomes heavily contaminated.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On Hearing And Balance Challenge / I'm Addicted To Chilled Fluids. / Thread For Dogs (maintenance)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.