Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Engineering Students Chatroom - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Students Chatroom (27630 Views)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elantracey: welcom o..do's n dont's many o
...woah...I cn imagine!...
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iphesure212: dey ar only sayin all dos tins cus u r a girl. A lot of guys had introduced demselves as aspirin n students of mech eng n dy neva sound any word of discouragement, so y nw.

lol....abi ohhh
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iphesure212: dey ar only sayin all dos tins cus u r a girl. A lot of guys had introduced demselves as aspirin n students of mech eng n dy neva sound any word of discouragement, so y nw.

abi ohh...
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by meracool(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH: Hello rum. Am Korah. Uniben,mechanical engineering, newly admitted
meracool:
Welcome Korah.. Another Mech.Engineer in the House.. Am Also Newly Admitted in FUTA.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

amen to u. Well am very determined. And it wld b really good if i got to know that guy.i would really love some ''fire'' as u've struck a lil fear in me..lol. Well i av abt 4 frnds who studied mech engr. And they all think i can do it.so i believe in myself. And mostly in God. There is more to my outward look. I know i can do it....thanks sha. So when graduate i pray u r posted to where d money is o. And u r retained....eve

I can't really remember the guy's name but I think its Jude (not sure). Tracey might be able to link you up with the dude as I remember her saying she has some male 500L mechanical friends.

Lol, and I didnt say those things to strike or instill fear in you, it's all to brace you up for the challenge ahead which from your posts I can see you are more than ready for.

The major issue with mechanical is not that the department is so difficult but that they have terrible lecturers who will set asinine and extremely difficult questions so that people will come to block with #15,000. What are you to make of a lecturer who sets 75 theory questions and tells you to show your workings all within 3 hours? During my set, I was only able to do about 25 or thereabout.

However, against all odds, if some people can still make first class without paying those money, you also can. So, take those fears (though minute) outta your mind.
And thanks so much for your wishes, I really appreciate. cheesy

and when you eventually make that first class, remember to invite us for your convocation tongue cheesy
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
rationalmind:

can you site one or two examples on this thread? And i thought I made it explicit and clear in my first message to her its a bit strange seeing a lady opting for mechanical (of all courses).

And who is saying any word of discouragement? If I say things she needs to know to brace her up for the task ahead, does that in anyway mean I'm discouraging her?

Or you perhaps didnt read the part where I told her i'm not saying anything to scare her. So, what do you mean by sounding words of discouragement?

Tis all good o....I get both of u drift...no biggie o
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=meracool][/quote]

Thanks. Smooth sailing
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
rationalmind:

I can't really remember the guy's name but I think its Jude (not sure). Tracey might be able to link you up with the dude as I remember her saying she has some male 500L mechanical friends.

Lol, and I didnt say those things to strike or instill fear in you, it's all to brace you up for the challenge ahead which from your posts I can see you are more than ready for.

The major issue with mechanical is not that the department is so difficult but that they have terrible lecturers who will set asinine and extremely difficult questions so that people will come to block with #15,000. What are you to make of a lecturer who sets 75 theory questions and tells you to show your workings all within 3 hours? During my set, I was only able to do about 25 or thereabout.

However, against all odds, if some people can still make first class without paying those money, you also can. So, take those fears (though minute) outta your mind.
And thanks so much for your wishes, I really appreciate. cheesy

and when you eventually make that first class, remember to invite us for your convocation tongue cheesy

Amen o. And I sure will by God's grace.....wow!!! Must lecturers be mean? Well its all in God's hands sha......wld b happy if Tracey can really link me up with the Jude guy
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Iphesure212(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
rationalmind:

can you site one or two examples on this thread? And i thought I made it explicit and clear in my first message to her its a bit strange seeing a lady opting for mechanical (of all courses).

And who is saying any word of discouragement? If I say things she needs to know to brace her up for the task ahead, does that in anyway mean I'm discouraging her?

Or you perhaps didnt read the part where I told her i'm not saying anything to scare her. So, what do you mean by sounding words of discouragement?

neva mind, im nt here 4 dat. Im on dis thread cus i Just wanna av more knwledge abt d course im goin 4, wich obviously im nt getting. No offence to any1
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iphesure212: neva mind, im nt here 4 dat. Im on dis thread cus i Just wanna av more knwledge abt d course im goin 4, wich obviously im nt getting. No offence to any1

have you asked about what exactly you want to know about the course? If you have, sorry I didnt see it as I would had responded if its what I have any idea about.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Amen o. And I sure will by God's grace.....wow!!! Must lecturers be mean? Well its all in God's hands sha......wld b happy if Tracey can really link me up with the Jude guy

lol, as if that wasn't enough, the following year after ours, he gave them 85 questions grin. Most of my friends who failed it during my set failed it again the following year and will have to write this final year with no other option than to start looking for 15K

all the best jare sis. Gat to go to bed now. Catch ya tomorrow n have a nice night rest.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by meracool(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Thanks. Smooth sailing
meracool:
Double Post..
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by meracool(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Thanks. Smooth sailing
meracool:
Yah Smooth Sailing that will come Along with Rough. Tides..

All In All Am Gonna Do well in This Mech. Eng.

All Engineering Courses are though It take Love,Passion, Desire with Lots of HardWork for one to Achieve His/Her Aim..

All Is Well..
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, as if that wasn't enough, the following year after ours, he gave them 85 questions grin. Most of my friends who failed it during my set failed it again the following year and will have to write this final year with no other option than to start looking for 15K

all the best jare sis. Gat to go to bed now. Catch ya tomorrow n have a nice night rest.

Ha! Abeg o. Good night bro. Sleep tight. God ll help us
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=meracool][/quote]

Hhmmnn.....abi o. God ll help us. Nobody could have said it better o. Gdnyt sha
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by meracool(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Hhmmnn.....abi o. God ll help us. Nobody could have said it better o. Gdnyt sha

Good Night.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by MrCalculus(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
IVYKORAH:

wetin oga
nothing big sis........i just admire ur passion.
mech engineering.
hope to see u in ben
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by MrCalculus(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
@rationalmind.
can one switch from 1 faculty to another in uniben?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: ah wanted to study dat too buh it wasn't in uniben n pple said mechanical was too difficult especially ma cousin den
which uni cn i study aeronotic engineering here in 9ja
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ddonolu: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Ajiswaggs: which uni cn i study aeronotic engineering here in 9ja
aeronautic engineerin in naija?? i pray o...... lmfao
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Mr Calculus: nothing big sis........i just admire ur passion.
mech engineering.
hope to see u in ben

you too ser
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Tracey and rationalmind I don't know if I could get your 100lvl books so I start reading cos I heard all engr offer d same course till 200/300 lvl. That true?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by raheem54: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Pls I need a link to download an e-book "fluid mechanics and hydraulic engines by R.K Rajput. Its very urgent and a quick response will be appreciated
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mr Calculus: @rationalmind.
can one switch from 1 faculty to another in uniben?

yes, you can except you got admitted through DE. And it can only be done once
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH: Tracey and rationalmind I don't know if I could get your 100lvl books so I start reading cos I heard all engr offer d same course till 200/300 lvl. That true?

I don't have 100L materials as I came in through DE and started from 200L. Tracey might not be able to help too so I guess the best bet is to hook up with wisemania since he's in 100L and his materials should still be intact.

You are partially right, all engineering students offer the same courses at 100L. In 200L, there are a few differences. I think its a difference of a course in first semester and another course in second semester. All the others are the same.

Starting from 300L, everyone splits and starts offering his or her departmental courses
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
rationalmind:

scholar, you don't need to check. No matter how the time table is, you are ready for all the courses
I pray o
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH:

well i love where d work is. Machines,autos or buildings....its a passion.
dat's gud o in ma set there re just 2 anyway ah wish all d best
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by MrCalculus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
rationalmind:

yes, you can except you got admitted through DE. And it can only be done once
K.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
heefeholuwah: ...woah...I cn imagine!...
yes o just be prepared
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
ah heard unizik den don't know about now
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH: Tracey and rationalmind I don't know if I could get your 100lvl books so I start reading cos I heard all engr offer d same course till 200/300 lvl. That true?
ah given out most of dem, ah still have some sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC / Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Free / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.