Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me (1865 Views)

Some Tips To Help Minimize Business Related Scams / Investing 1.1mil In 9ja Or Travel Out 2make 180$ Daily Which Wil U Do / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hey my friends,

This is suke,a girl from China,if you have any questions about business related to China,or questions about traveling to China,please ask me here,i will be happy to help you.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by DivineNature1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ni Hao Suke, xien xai, ni xai nalie? I'm a NIgerian and wud like to have ur contacts... Xie Xie Ni.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by atikuman(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls my friend jst came back from china ....and he was denied visa to go back. Before he came back to nigeria...he met a Chinese lady he fallen inlove with ...do u have any suggestion on how he can go back. I would be glad to read from you
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by omoayeni1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you know how I can get good invitation letter?
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Ni hao Divine,nice to meet you here.

Sorry i don't understand"xien xai,ni xai nalie"? tongue

Divine Nature: Ni Hao Suke, xien xai, ni xai nalie? I'm a NIgerian and wud like to have ur contacts... Xie Xie Ni.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Sorry to hear it.

When he was denied visa,do he get any reasons?Did he have any bad action when he was in China?Or his invitation letter don't pass?

Please let me know more so that i can try to help.

atikuman: Pls my friend jst came back from china ....and he was denied visa to go back. Before he came back to nigeria...he met a Chinese lady he fallen inlove with ...do u have any suggestion on how he can go back. I would be glad to read from you
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2013
do you want to visit China?When will you plan to visit?did u visit China before?Please email the details to me.

omoayeni1: Do you know how I can get good invitation letter?
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2013
lol,very glad to see many pple are studying Chinese and interested in business with Chinese here..
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by omoayeni1(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2013
vjoycar: do you want to visit China?When will you plan to visit?did u visit China before?Please email the details to me.

Yes I want to visit china,and I plan to visit there by February,yes I have been to china many time before
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=omoayeni1][/quote]

That's pretty good,

Will you come for business or sightview?If so,you just need visa with valid 1 month,then we can apply the business invitation letter for you:580USD/Person.Need 2 weeks to come out.Will be valid for 3 weeks so that you will have enough time to apply the visa.If you like,please email me,i will apply a discount for you.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by omoayeni1(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Give me your email address
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
okay...my question goes thus...i have 500,000 naira i want to import wrist watch and ladies bags from china should i travel to china or buy online and have it deliver tru a courier service advice pls..
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by omoayeni1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
azeezlateefah: okay...my question goes thus...i have 500,000 naira i want to import wrist watch and ladies bags from china should i travel to china or buy online and have it deliver tru a courier service advice pls..

Hey friend is good for you to connect through someone than you sending your money through who you don't know online,I have so many experience bro.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2013
omoayeni1: Give me your email address

my email address is under my signature: sales@vjoycar.com
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:01am On Dec 12, 2013
azeezlateefah: okay...my question goes thus...i have 500,000 naira i want to import wrist watch and ladies bags from china should i travel to china or buy online and have it deliver tru a courier service advice pls..

they are completely different based the the watch and bags you want to import:
1.If you just want to buy the popular design watch/bags with any branded name,you can try to search on : www.alibaba.com or www.aliexpress.com,if you get any favorite wholesalers,you can talk order details with them.They can arrange shipment for you.

2.If you want to buy the copy watch/bags like the famous brand on the market ,with the branded logo,you can email me the branded,i can help you seak the factories and send them for you compare.

besides,we can arrange shipment for you to Lagos warehouse directly,you don't need make clearance,don't need pay for importing tax.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:03am On Dec 12, 2013
omoayeni1:

Hey friend is good for you to connect through someone than you sending your money through who you don't know online,I have so many experience bro.

Yes,that's right...as far as i know,there are many Nigerian live and work in Guangzhou,please check whether there are your Nigeria friends who live and work in China?Try to ask them for help at the first time. cheesy
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by omoayeni1(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
vjoycar:

my email address is under my signature: sales@vjoycar.com

Okay thank,where are you right now,I mean are you in china?where exactly are you?you know man fake invitation is everywhere how I my going to know your is good to give me visa,and they can give up to three and two years visa I want to know maybe your invitation can confuse them for more than one year visa so far is not my first or second time of going to china
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
omoayeni1:

Okay thank,where are you right now,I mean are you in china?where exactly are you?you know man fake invitation is everywhere how I my going to know your is good to give me visa,and they can give up to three and two years visa I want to know maybe your invitation can confuse them for more than one year visa so far is not my first or second time of going to china

hey my friend,i'm in shanghai city,China.Pretty sorry,we can just apply below invitation letter:
1.This invitation letter is valid for 3 months,so that you can have enough time to apply the Visa;
2. Using this visa,you can stay at China for just 1 month,not 1 year or 2 year or 3 years.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2013
TO my friends,please don't treat" invitation letter" as a business,as we can only apply just several invitation letters in one month.Therefore,only the pple who really want to travel to China for business, can ask for invitation letters,thanks.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by inikamoze(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
If we want to import from China, can you suggest reliable shipping companies that can effectively handle shipping down to Nigeria,irrespective of the quantity of the goods?
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Helo Vjoycar

I am planning on visiting china for 5 days. I have an option for visa on arrival. How efficient is "visa on arrival" at chinese airports?
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2013
inikamoze: If we want to import from China, can you suggest reliable shipping companies that can effectively handle shipping down to Nigeria,irrespective of the quantity of the goods?

Hey inikamoze,yes,we can,it's my pleasure to help you.

We can introduce the shipment with good DHL price,or the shipment company who can handle to Lagos without importing tax.

If you need,you can email me or add my skype.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2013
jennykadry: Helo Vjoycar

I am planning on visiting china for 5 days. I have an option for visa on arrival. How efficient is "visa on arrival" at chinese airports?

Hey Jenny,China don't support "visa on arrival",take care,to avoid be sending back directly when you arrive at China airport!
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2013
vjoycar:

Hey Jenny,China don't support "visa on arrival",take care,to avoid be sending back directly when you arrive at China airport!

According to their immigration rule they do visa on arrival for people with certain passports...it cost 170CNY and it gets stamped by the immigration when you arrive
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
jennykadry:

According to their immigration rule they do visa on arrival for people with certain passports...it cost 170CNY and it gets stamped by the immigration when you arrive

Hey my friend,who told you this immigration rule?That's not true.
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I have confirmed here,it's not possible.

At the same time,please check online,below countries can support "visa on arrival"for Nigerians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Nigerian_citizens
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by dwizy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
dwizy: .......................................................

grin
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by NnamdiN: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Want to learn Chinese language. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things to Chinese sellers
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by vjoycar(f): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
NnamdiN: Want to learn Chinese language. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things to Chinese sellers

Go over this website,www.italki.com

Find some Chinese study partners who can teach you Chinese for FREE,and you can teach them English for FREE. tongue
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by NnamdiN: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
vjoycar:

Go over this website,www.italki.com

Find some Chinese study partners who can teach you Chinese for FREE,and you can teach them English for FREE. tongue
thanks dear
Why the tongue out grin are you single ? cool

Won't be a bad idea mingling with a Chinese lady wink
Re: Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
vjoycar:

I have confirmed here,it's not possible.

At the same time,please check online,below countries can support "visa on arrival"for Nigerians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Nigerian_citizens

Thanks but the last place I will confirm a story from is that link above. Wikipedia is not a good place to confirm things.

People I know here have travelled to china and got visa on arrival at the Guangzhou airport. I just needed to know how efficient they are from other people that's why I came here...certain passport holders are eligible for visa on arrival. With a nigerian passport you need a visa but with some foreign passports you can get your visa stamped at the airport.

This is the website to check for such things...it is the legal website http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/passport-visa-health-travel-document-requirements.htm

But thank you for your help. I appreciate it smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Sale ( Fairly Used Sawmill Engines At Take Away Price) / Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money / 10 Biggest Telecommunications Companies In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.