Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. (1079 Views)

Name The Best Cartoon You Ever Watched / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by fineboynl(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
there are some interesting cartoon you can never forget and want to watch again and again.

i am Disney big fans, and so many people wondered if i am still a kid, but i just love the characters and and pictures, and the way the story line are arranged. quite enlighten and educative. i am a grown up young man and still love cartoons.

so please list your interesting cartoons
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by fineboynl(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
other i have lost the names of many but let me first name a few

shriek
beauty and the beast
toy story
brother bear
snow white
cinderella
ice age
rattatoo
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Fynestboi: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Cinderella.

Pochahontas...
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pocahontas
Mulan
Beauty and the beast
Toy Story
Tangled kiss

They are too many.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Fynestboi: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pochahontas is my favourite...
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fynestboi: Pochahontas is my favourite...
i haven't watch that yet. i will try to find it.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Fynestboi: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Joel.:
i haven't watch that yet. i will try to find it.
ok.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
lion king.
simbat
jungle book
the wide

1 Like

Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Finding Nemo. really interesting
madagascar
brb to mention more.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Shylity: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Cinderalla 1 -3, pocahontas,hunchback of notre dame,aladdin, atlantis,open season, toy story,mulan,new groove,lady nd d tramp, d fox nd d hound,madagascar,ice age 1 -3,lilo nd stitch,hercules,every1s hero.nd lots mre.

2 Likes

Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Shylity: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shylity: Cinderalla 1 -3, pocahontas,hunchback of notre dame,aladdin, atlantis,open season, toy story,mulan,new groove,lady nd d tramp, d fox nd d hound,madagascar,ice age 1 -3,lilo nd stitch,hercules,every1s hero.nd lots mre.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Shylity: Cinderalla 1 -3, pocahontas,hunchback of notre dame,aladdin, atlantis,open season, toy story,mulan,new groove,lady nd d tramp, d fox nd d hound,madagascar,ice age 1 -3,lilo nd stitch,hercules,every1s hero.nd lots mre.
guy you are very good in this game.

i have watch most of what you listed. but try to watch finding nemo is very interesting.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Shylity: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okay joel,i wuld do dat nd am a gal nt a guy.tnx
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2013
ain't no disney animation that can take a place in my heart like Shrek, Finding Nemo and UP!
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Tomoarika(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2013
For Disney cartoons, my fav is prob Tarzan (decent storyline, nice soundtrack and good effects too).

Kinda prefer Dreamworks animations now sha.
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Nemo
Turbo
Frozen
Lion king! (Sure as heck the best) never really gets old.
All Disney princesses ( cinderella, snow white and co.)
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2013
i dont do Disney..

my fav cartoon

family guy

futurama

american dad

shriek

ok, simbad is disney... liked it

penguin of Madagascar..

total drama island..

fairly odd parents

Simpsons..

BOONDOCKS

Oscar... voiced by will smith
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2013
deejay_harry1: i dont do Disney..

my fav cartoon

family guy

futurama

american dad

shriek

ok, simbad is disney... liked it

penguin of Madagascar..

total drama island..

fairly odd parents

Simpsons..

BOONDOCKS

Oscar... voiced by will smith

I started watching family guy when I was 11, I didn't really about the age restriction tongue
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2013
mayapop: I started watching family guy when I was 11, I didn't really about the age restriction tongue

thats what's up.. grin..

too bad Brian was killed..sad
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2013
little mermaid
sword in a stone
spirit
everyone Hero
price of Egypt
robin hood
Lorax
scooby doo
valiant
Pocahontas
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Dannylux: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Toy Story
Ice Age
Shrek
Beauty & the Beast
Madagascar --

MangaVerse:
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
More Naruto cheesy
Re: Disney Cartoon Fan Page. List The Interesting Cartoon You Have Watch. by Joel3(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
the best cartoon i have ever watch is "Howl's Moving Castle (is a cartoon film)" this cartoon is the bomb. still finding it oh.

if any body have this firm please help a brother and send to me directly, i want to keep this firm on my libbery anything i am feeling sad i can go watch it over a again. i need it so badly.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Comedy Films 2014. / Five (5) Things Indian Movies Taught Us!! / Windeck Telenovela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.