Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. (645 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
I wouldn't have opened this thread but the response I got today from an MTN customer care agent threw me off balance.

I called MTN customer care earlier today to ask about the size of the 1k BBC Plan. But to my surprise the agent told me that "she isn't authorized to release such information", *like seriously?* What are they hiding ni?

Guys one use the MB run moderm things that's all, so what's the fuss all about? If a whole customer care can't give me such info. then where do they expect me to get it from grin . Guys abeg if you get the info tell me oooo.
Re: MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. by phiszo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
I wouldn't have opened this thread but the response I got today from an MTN customer care agent threw me off balance.

I called MTN customer care earlier today to ask about the size of the 1k BBC Plan. But to my surprise the agent told me that "she isn't authorized to release such information", *like seriously?* What are they hiding ni?

Guys one use the MB run moderm things that's all, so what's the fuss all about? If a whole customer care can't give me such info. then where do they expect me to get it from grin . Guys abeg if you get the info tell me oooo.

Its 3GB
Re: MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. by Appliedmaths(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
phiszo:
Its 3GB

#Bless... THREAD CLOSED!

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Multiplayer On Fifa14..any Clue? / A Thread For Frustrated MTN Subscribers / COOKOO Smart Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.