Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? (758 Views)

Can You Teach Me Hausa Language? / Help: How Do You Teach A 15yr Old Boy How To Read And Write? / How Do You Teach An Adult How To Read And Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by xynerise: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
I would love to teach Business Finance, Taxation and Biology
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Rexphobia(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
How to make heaven and live a righteous life
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by xynerise: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rexphobia: How to make heaven and live a righteous life
The question says ''What would you teach?'' and not what would you learn? undecided

Besides, this is education and not religion tongue
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Rexphobia(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
The question says ''What would you teach?'' and not what would you learn? undecided

Besides, this is education and not religion tongue

I will TEACH, how to make heaven and live a righteous life.

I believe Religious studies is still in our curriculum.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Rexphobia(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise: I would love to teach Business Finance, Taxation and Biology

Speaking about Taxation....i have a question for you.

what is the correct 'tax rate' on personal income
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by xynerise: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rexphobia:

Speaking about Taxation....i have a question for you.

what is the correct 'tax rate' on personal income
25%
Depends on your income
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
How to end ASUU strike.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Rexphobia(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
25%
Depends on your income

say, my annual salary is 5,000,000NGN. What will be charged as PAYE after considering the statutory reliefs i may enjoy.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by xynerise: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rexphobia:

say, my annual salary is 5,000,000NGN. What will be charged as PAYE after considering the statutory reliefs i may enjoy.
Mr. Man, I will create another thread for this. You are derailing my thread undecided
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by homesteady(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'll love to teach biology and chemistry!
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
well m actually teachinq computer (IcT) frm school 2 school n m makinq ma cash frm it
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Dygeasy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Psychology cheesy
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
African literature....smiley
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Rexphobia(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
Mr. Man, I will create another thread for this. You are derailing my thread undecided

My bad...i await that thread. Make sure you read amended PIT 2011 before you create it.

Thanks
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Olastep(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Agriculture
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Spencer63(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
would love to teach mathematics and physics
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Chemiefatie(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
I would probably like to teach English.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Literature!!! cool
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by herkeym001(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Commerce and Government.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by BRAINEE123: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Applied maths and econometrics
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Herbarium: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Biology and Chemistry.I love teaching both subject esp. Biology.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by ennon92(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
SHORTHAND.
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by godman01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mathematics
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by promisechild(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Government,literature,english,logic and philosophy

#shalom
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by Odunharry(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2013
econs,account,commerce,business studies
Re: If You Had To Teach Something, What Would You Teach? by PuffyT1(m): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2013
applied Chemistry

(1) (Reply)

:) / Solve These Maths Asap and Explain procedure In Detail / Get A Student Visa To India (choose To Study And/or Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.