Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly (1060 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by OKUCHI11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
PLS I WANT 2 KNOW D APPROPRIATE MEASURE OF DISCIPLINE 4 DIS CHILDREN IN MY AREA ...WEEK IN ... WEEK OUT THEIR PARENT DON TIRE 4 ME REPORTIN THEIR CHILDREN TO THEM
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by soulglo: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you watch them "bleeping" themselves as you claim? Why are you the only one seeing it
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by OKUCHI11(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
soul_glo: Do you watch them "bleeping" themselves as you claim? Why are you the only one seeing it
NO MANY PEOPLE DON CATCH DEM BUT ANY TIME WE REPORT DEM 2 THEIR PARENT THEY'LL SAY THEIR CHILDREN ARE VIRGIN AND WE IN D COMPOUND
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by OKUCHI11(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
SHULD NOT SPOIL THEIR KIDS ...
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by tpia5: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
OKUCHI11: NO MANY PEOPLE DON CATCH DEM BUT ANY TIME WE REPORT DEM 2 THEIR PARENT THEY'LL SAY THEIR CHILDREN ARE VIRGIN AND WE IN D COMPOUND

how old are the children in question?

you sound like a liar because no sane parent will use that term for their underage kids.

if however the children are teenagers, then use your brain and talk to them about the consequences of what they are doing, and if they're the rugged type, hope they dont beat you up for doing so.
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by ROCE: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
How old are they
Re: What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Instead of trying to punish them, why not sit them down and have a long and serious talk with them about sex and its implications? Tell them about AIDS and other stds.
I'm saying this because if you keep punishing them, they may not stop o..they'll just figure out better ways of hiding from you guys. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Family Story Of 44-year-old First Bank Manager Who Committed Suicide / Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream / Nigerians Raising Their Voices While Having Simple Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.