Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? - Computers (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? (112222 Views)

Does It Really Matter If You Pull A USB Out Before It Safely Ejects? / Hotspot Shield - Will It Really Conceal Your Ip / Starcomms Modem Exchange Program.does It Really Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by honeric01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
webgenius:

Hi all, have you heard of Mobitel's new package: 1MB/second N20000/month with a cap of 5Gig, 512Kb/second N10000/MONTH with a cap of 5Gig? This is their new service on 4G. Anyone tried it out yet? Modem costs N8000.

i heard that too, but i am yet to see anyone who uses them.

^^^^^
why i might consider this company : 1MB/second N20000/month with a cap of 5Gig, 512Kb/second N10000/MONTH with a cap of 5Gig?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 3:16am On Oct 31, 2010
I wish they could have done a market survey before launch.Why the cap, if I am to pay N20000 and be limited to 5G.Why not unlimited download for taht amount? If they are interested in market volume they would have to review their package.Even MTN has increased from 3G to 5G for the monthly bundle at a cost of N8000, Multilink which used to have a cap on their 50 hours, 100 hours and 250 hours has removed the cap entirely. I expect the competition to become stiffer and prices lower, so Mobitel please review and see your customer base soar. I understand that Mobitel has spent over $70 million to provide 4G, but ROI will come over time and with a loyal satisfied customer base.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2010
I wish they could have done a market survey before launch.Why the cap, if I am to pay N20000 and be limited to 5G.Why not unlimited download for taht amount? If they are interested in market volume they would have to review their package.Even MTN has increased from 3G to 5G for the monthly bundle at a cost of N8000, Multilink which used to have a cap on their 50 hours, 100 hours and 250 hours has removed the cap entirely. I expect the competition to become stiffer and prices lower, so Mobitel please review and see your customer base soar. I understand that Mobitel has spent over $70 million to provide 4G, but ROI will come over time and with a loyal satisfied customer base.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by honeric01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
webgenius:

I still would go for #10k for 512kbs with 5GB limit, i prefer that to the rest, if the speed is going to be of 4G with consistent 512kbs, then it's worth it for 10k (at least for now)
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by SkillJed(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
there are some free software on the web that speed up your internet connection. i know of download accelerator and SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator!
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
29days with a day left. . . . . . not bad wink

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2010
^^. . . . . Good. . . so wch fixed wireless is dat?? lets us test it.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2010
@puskin,. - . - . - yours truly wink
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by hotcakept2: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hi everyone do you need exicting video games on your pc/laptop system you can get it here just visit www.beaboss247..com for full details
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by yinkusbaba: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
hmn
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
lynxnoon:

. . . . . .oh!!!! U have dusted dat ur old modem of urs.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by lynxnoon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .oh!!!! U have dusted dat your old modem of urs.
wink smiley
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
This thread does slip to the back pages so fast, I wonder why some less useful ones continue to make early pages even without recent posts.
Anyone tried MOBITEL more recently esp their 1Mb/sec or the 512Kb/sec
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
Anything new on our beloved Starcomms or have all the issues been exhausted?
When will Starcomms begin to offer 4G or LTE like Mobitel or at least 3.5G like some of the GSMs?
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
webgenius:

Anything new on our beloved Starcomms or have all the issues been exhausted?
When will Starcomms begin to offer 4G or LTE like Mobitel or at least 3.5G like some of the GSMs?

. . . .talk to the indians or is it the lebanese. grin grin
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2010
@Puskin: how you dey? Do you have IDM 6 for free to share with your guys? I no want that one wey you dey collect money for, totally free na im I want
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by aieromon(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2010
webgenius:

@Puskin: how you dey? Do you have IDM 6 for free to share with your guys? I no want that one wey you dey collect money for, totally free na im I want

Hmm,Prince of PH in the making
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by globatop: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
globatop:

@ xxVictorxx

PLease can u let me know if Zoom Mobile is still blasting, am planing to renew my subscription with them. I will only count on your reply. Thanks

Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by komputas: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
call 08038144202 now foe more info on how to order.
we deliver to you anywhere in nigeria within 4 days of payment.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by akvhck: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
you now what why is starcomms mordems are also huawei but cant be unlock!
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 1:33am On Nov 18, 2010
webgenius:

U insult me.
WTF!!!!!! Who told U I collect money for IDM or any other thing here on NL.
Pls. . . I don't collect money for softwares I did not develop.
I send stuff to ppl and I also receive stuff from ppl. . . . and one thing we have in common is dat we ask each other nicely.
I have emailed IDM and its crack absolutely free to ppl here.

I have IDM 6.03 wit its full crack, perfectly working. . . . but since U don't knw how to ask nicely. . . . .I might as well keep it to myself and for others who have the courtesy to ask nicely.

I have a rep. on NL and I intend keep it dat way.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 1:36am On Nov 18, 2010
webgenius:

U now see wat your loose tongue and[b] false accusation [/b]is costing me.

aieromon:

Hmm,Prince of PH in the making

@aieromon. . . . . . U should knw me beta than dis. I can't become the Prince of PH dis way nah!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2010
@Puskin: No offense intended.just kidding.The request is still on,if you do have it.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by DoubleN(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
This thread still dey?? grin grin
lynxnoon:

Oga Lynx so na you dey clog the network all this while abi? cry . i came very close to destroying my modem cos the stuff seems to have a mind of its own. The stuff just dey revert to 1X anyhow and disconnects at random. Lucky for me i have a Router now that does all the reconnecting wahala .
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
Double N:

This thread still dey??

. . . . . .na U wan delete am??
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by DoubleN(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .na U wan delete am??
As in it has been neglected for a very time.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by DoubleN(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
Long.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Puskin: aah aah you still dey vex? You no reply me
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by puskin: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2010
Nope. . .Iv gotten over dat. sad

Network has been bad for some days, so I can't do any meaningful thing @the moment.

Meanwhile. . . drop ur email. . . . and I'll see wat I can do.
Re: Starcomms Izap - Is It Really Fast As Starcomms Claim? by webgenius(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2010
Thanks Ok,it's netcruise@live.com.Expecting to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.