Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" (3998 Views)

What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart..... ( Drapetomania And The Folly Of Atheism ) / "The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2015
urahara:
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son Santa Claus to die for our sins. WHO SO EVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

WE KNOW HE IS THE SON OF GOD BECAUSE THE CHRISTMAS STORY BOOKS TELL US SO AND WE KNOW THE WRITERS OF THE CHRISTMAS BOOKS WERE INSPIRED BY GOD BECAUSE IT SAYS SO IN THE BOOKS.

Exactly.
The spirit is with you.
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by PastorAIO: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
If we celebrate a Christ's Mass on 25th December then why Not celebrate a St. John the Baptist Mass?

Oh! We do? Wow. I wonder what day this feast of St John is set.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by PastorAIO: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oga mi, when is the Feast of St. John?
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hopefulLandlord: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Pastor.AIO:

Oga mi, when is the Feast of St. John?
our Christian apologists should give us the answer
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2016
g
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Thashen(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
[b] [b]Lol, don't fall for this Christians! Don't attempt to disprove the existence of Santa, his actions or 'powers'. Because OP's final rebuttal will be:

"Now, playtime has finished.

It is time to utterly annihilate christianity.
Time and time again thou has failed to grasp the meaning of this debate.

I have tricked thee and thou hath plummeted into my trap.

I have created a character identical to God.
The God whom you believe in.

The character I have devised is Santa.
Instead of pointing out God's flaws to thee myself, I have fooled thee into finding God's flaws yourself.

Thou hast criticized Santa's logic.
Thou hast criticized Santa's actions.
Thou has criticized Santa's powers.
In reality, thou hast criticized God himself.
All of your criticism of Santa applies directly to God.

This is because I crafted the character of Santa to be EXACTLY the same as God.

The only difference between my character of Santa, and God is that you do not believe in Santa.

Therefore your first instinct was to demonstrate to me that Santa does not exist.
In doing so thou has only proven that God does not exist.

Congratulations, thou has debated as an atheist, only this time instead of debating for God's non-existence thou has debated for the nonexistence of God only under another name"
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Thashen:
[b] [b]Lol, don't fall for this Christians! Don't attempt to disprove the existence of Santa, his actions or 'powers'. Because OP's final rebuttal will be:

Instead of pointing out God's flaws to thee myself, I have fooled thee into finding God's flaws yourself.

The only difference between my character of Santa, and God is that you do not believe in Santa.

Therefore your first instinct was to demonstrate to me that Santa does not exist.

Congratulations, thou has debated as an atheist, only this time instead of debating for God's non-existence thou has debated for the nonexistence of God only under another name"
[/b]

hmmmm
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's absolute foolishness to think santa doesn't exist, santa help us all!
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hopefulLandlord: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
LightandDarkness:
It's absolute foolishness to think santa doesn't exist, santa help us all!

Santa touches our every life

he keeps us safe

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
plaetton:
Yes, Only a truly daft materialist atheist would doubt or reject the existence of Santa Clause.
Look around you, see all the christmas decorations and the frenzied activities of December in preparation for Christmas, and then tell me there is no Santa Clause.

Millions of little children all over the world bear testimony to the existence of Saint Nicholas, aka Santa Clause, who , long before time began, designed and created Christmas, that all the little children who believe, may receive their presents very christmas eve.

According scriptures ( The book of children's Christmas Stories) , Santa Clause is omni-potent, Omni-science and Omni-present.
For, how else could he not only know the christmas wishes of all children, but also to deliver billions of presents to each child in one night?
Only a supernatural being could do all that, all from the infinite oneness of the North Pole.

This Omni Omni, self-begotten uncaused cause of the infinite North Pole, the Pagan patron God of Christmas eve and little children, returns every Christmas eve, true to his promises, to battle the atheists and naysayers and recapture the spirit of Christmas for the little children of the world.
So true, santa is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Montelukast(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thashen:

[/b]
The atheists in this case are debating as theists, and debating for God's existence under another name " Santa"

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by LDaVinci: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
plaetton:
Yes, Only a truly daft materialist atheist would doubt or reject the existence of Santa Clause.
Look around you, see all the christmas decorations and the frenzied activities of December in preparation for Christmas, and then tell me there is no Santa Clause.

Millions of little children all over the world bear testimony to the existence of Saint Nicholas, aka Santa Clause, who , long before time began, designed and created Christmas, that all the little children who believe, may receive their presents very christmas eve.

According scriptures ( The book of children's Christmas Stories) , Santa Clause is omni-potent, Omni-science and Omni-present.
For, how else could he not only know the christmas wishes of all children, but also to deliver billions of presents to each child in one night?
Only a supernatural being could do all that, all from the infinite oneness of the North Pole.

This Omni Omni, self-begotten uncaused cause of the infinite North Pole, the Pagan patron God of Christmas eve and little children, returns every Christmas eve, true to his promises, to battle the atheists and naysayers and recapture the spirit of Christmas for the little children of the world.

Don't you think this is a very childish way to argue or reason regarding the existence or non - existence of God?

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
LDaVinci:

Don't you think this is a very childish way to argue or reason regarding the existence or non - existence of God?

" Let the children come onto me , for their's is the kingdom of God " .
Chew on that. wink
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Montelukast(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
LDaVinci:

Not childish, but stupid grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Montelukast(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's Santa Claus by the way.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by Thashen(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

hmmmm
Hmmm what? Isn't what I've typed in my latter post true? The Op wants Christians to disprove the existence of Santa, and then later tell them they've disproved the existence of their God, yeah?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by JackBizzle: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Santa is the reason for the season! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Montelukast:
The atheists in this case are debating as theists, and debating for God's existence under another name " Santa"

That's what happens when desperation clouds the brain.

LMAO TO FSMs, ZEUS and co
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
JackBizzle:
Santa is the reason for the season! grin grin grin

FSM IS THE REASON WHY MOST NL ATHEISTS ARE TOO DAFT IN ARGUMENTS!!
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Montelukast:
It's Santa Claus by the way.

I think the purplish transparent unipoo makes more sense.
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Montelukast:
Not childish, but stupid grin

I am telling you
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
HardMirror:

So true, santa is real.

put shekua there

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by JackBizzle: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
promise10:

FSM IS THE REASON WHY MOST NL ATHEISTS ARE TOO DAFT IN ARGUMENTS!!

I seriously can't tell if you are being sarcastic or plain foolish grin

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

I seriously can't tell if you are being sarcastic or plain foolish grin

E pain am oooooo
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by urheme: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
plaetton:

how does the subject matter correspond with the write-up
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by promise10: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
urheme:

thank God for you bro

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by urheme: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
plaetton:
At this time of the year, Santa Clause waxes supreme.
He is the reason for the season!

in mickey mouse club house shye!!!!!

dey deceive your self and yet na u dey shop the Christmas rice pass

1 Like

Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by JackBizzle: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
promise10:

E pain am oooooo

DafuQ?
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
urheme:

Read again.
smiley
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by plaetton: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
urheme:

in mickey mouse club house shye!!!!!

dey deceive your self and yet na u dey shop the Christmas rice pass

Exactly.
Christmas is for rice chopping.
grin
Re: A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" by hahn(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
plaetton:

Exactly.
Christmas is for rice chopping.
grin

With the price of rice now, most people will eat yam for Christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Know God's Purpose For My Life. / Of Jesus, God, Forgiveness And Final Judgement / Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.