Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Will You Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will You Do? (946 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by DeepZone: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
What will you do if you walk into a hospital and discover that you have HIV? Go on a sex spree? Dedicate the remaining part of your life in creating AIDS awareness?, take the next available flight to TB Joshua/Chris Oyakhilome's church or Jump inside the atlantic ocean? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Gamine(f): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
Whats funny about this undecided

why will you take this lightly undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Jump into a lake, men that kind of death isn't pretty.
i worry a lot even when there is nothing to worry about.
so if i do get my death sentence,it will just turn my small brain upside down
so suicide will be the option,after all the hospitals of gwalada are filled with emaciated bodies of those who prayed,went to see TB Joshua and the sex spree option.
Re: What Will You Do? by DeepZone: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
Whats funny about this Undecided

why will you take this lightly

So why should i cry over it this morning? It's not as if I'm announcing that someone just contracted the disease. It's just a damn fiction.
Re: What Will You Do? by Gamine(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
I be dey wan ask sef, e no be morning for my side o undecided undecided

Anyways, oh i forget na Redhotchic

ride on o
Re: What Will You Do? by morpheus24: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
DeepZone:

What will you do if you walk into a hospital and discover that you have HIV? Go on a sex spree? Dedicate the remaining part of your life in creating AIDS awareness?, take the next available flight to TB Joshua/Chris Oyakhilome's church or Jump inside the atlantic ocean? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will live until the day I stop breathing. TB Joshua should go and cure multitudes of people with this ailment if he has the power
Re: What Will You Do? by DeepZone: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
I will live until the day I stop breathing. TB Joshua should go and cure multitudes of people with this ailment if he has the power

Mind control is a powerful tool and very few people have it. You never can tell what you will do in that state till(God forbid) you find yourself in one. You wonder why even professors with DSC degrees eat faeces in time of trouble as long as the pastor or spiritual healer say so?
Re: What Will You Do? by Gonorrhea(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
DeepZone:

fuc.k TB Joshua and Oyakhilome, i would enter town and start stabbing people with needles! grin
Re: What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
imaginations running wild sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fura Da Nono Kills 7 / Hydrocele In Children / Quick And Easy Tips For A Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.