Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Clear Pimples And Acne One Time! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Pimples And Acne One Time! (963 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face / Difference Btw Blackhead,pimple And Acne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Pimples And Acne One Time! by timcurrant(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
Pimples also called Acne are skin lesions caused by the blockage of follicle ducts of sebum glands. The blockage traps sebum and leads to an inflammation. This inflammation gets readily infected by a bacterium found naturally in the skin called P.Aces. Pimples affect almost everyone. They occur during adolescence for most but may continue late into adulthood. There are many cures available for pimples.

One of the homemade  remedy I have researched and discovered its effectiveness is:

Lemon Juice: Daily application of fresh lemon juice (3-4 drops) on the acne scars can also help to clear this skin problem as early as possible. For severe acne scars, application of lemon juice may only lighten the scar, and might not remove it entirely. Combining this treatment option with other treatment options might be more effective to treat deep scarring caused by severe acne.

For more tips and ways to stop acne/pimples, you can log on to http://myacnefreeskin..com/

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please / Is Dat Am Impotent Or Wat? / Anti-food Poisoning Substances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.