Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product (1402 Views)

Ebola Containment: A Rare Piece Of Good News From Nigeria / Big Belle /stomach Is Not A Sign Of Good Life / Biblical Principles Of Good Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by VictorTobore(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls i'm in need of a good hair growth products that has been tested and proven to work great.Although I ain't bald,I just need a hair product that can stop receding hairline and make me grow thick front hair.So pls if u knw of any hair products...maybe one u must have used yourself,just drop d info abt it here and hw I can get it(tnx).
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by anitaaliu: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Victor Tobore: Pls i'm in need of a good hair growth products that has been tested and proven to work great.Although I ain't bald,I just need a hair product that can stop receding hairline and make me grow thick front hair.So pls if u knw of any hair products...maybe one u must have used yourself,just drop d info abt it here and hw I can get it(tnx).

Buy biotin supplement 4 ur hair, it will make ur hair grow full then u ll be using coconut oil on d hair. Coconut oil will prevent breakage & maintain the texture of ur hair
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by VictorTobore(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls whr can I get the biotin supplements,do they sell in chemist shops?
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by anitaaliu: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Victor Tobore: pls whr can I get the biotin supplements,do they sell in chemist shops?
You will get it in a good pharmacy not just any chemist. Are u in lag? If yes chk any of these: healthplus,medplus or gnc livewell
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by ela161(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
MSM powder thickens the hair. You mix it with your lotion. it makes it stronger and grow faster. You can get it from the Bispektra site. Apple cider vinegar is something i take everyday too. It also beautifies. I think the Mediplus shops may have it.
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by skillsbaba(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
ela161:
MSM powder thickens the hair. You mix it with your lotion. it makes it stronger and grow faster. You can get it from the Bispektra site. Apple cider vinegar is something i take everyday too. It also beautifies. I think the Mediplus shops may have it.

You will get all at GNC 08155778884
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by SENIORITAH: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
VictorTobore:
Pls i'm in need of a good hair growth products that has been tested and proven to work great.Although I ain't bald,I just need a hair product that can stop receding hairline and make me grow thick front hair.So pls if u knw of any hair products...maybe one u must have used yourself,just drop d info abt it here and hw I can get it(tnx).

Try Perfect Plus Skin for Hair, Skin and Nails. Helps to Support Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails. 09052581173
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by roselinefreddy(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2015
VictorTobore:

Try using Perfectil Original Triple Active Vitabiotics. i got mine from swiftpharm.com and it's been working for me. you can call this number to get yours 09081858577
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by Originalsly: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just try research side effects before using products....a certain leading hair regrowth product most definitely caused your hair to spring out again.... but at the other end... made you impotent. Look before you leap.
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by donjaxy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
My hair is receeding after getting a haircut. My left edge hairline has refused to fall into shape.

Who has tried Nigeria castor oil pls?
Re: In Need Of Good Hairgrowth Product by oleenahairfood: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Privatize Public Hospitals now; Medical Workers tells Presidency / Environmental Causes Of Kidney Disease And Kidney Failure In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.