Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Share Your Ill Treatment Experience From Police/military . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Ill Treatment Experience From Police/military . (714 Views)

Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Ill Treatment Experience From Police/military . by jdilight(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2013
A younger brother of mine was coming home only to meet a group of police men who enquired why he should be walk near the bush. He was searched and nothing was found on him as he tried walking away he was acussed of being a member of already held marijuana smokers who were in the police van. He was told to remain silent on trying to protest, for anything you said will be used against you in the court of law.

He was taken to the station, lost his phone through the process and had to pass a night at the cell.

He said on entering the cell, the new in mate started making noise. Tabling the injustice and Bleep up of nigeria. The best alternative became biafra immediately. All this while they were making noise and disturbing everyone. no one talked to them. After they calm down, the real business started.

Settlement and purchase of accommodation for the new cell in mate.

prison /cell na another country be that. lf your not on a special duty/assignment no go there.

Oya share your own.
Re: Share Your Ill Treatment Experience From Police/military . by deeptesting(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2013
I have not had any bad experience with the Police but my problem with the men on black is their entitlement spirit. I don`t know why they always feel that people should give them handouts and if you don`t you become a bad person. From the DPO of a station to the corporal on the street.
Re: Share Your Ill Treatment Experience From Police/military . by jdilight(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
My neighbor came back limping some nights ago.

Guy what happened to your leg, we asked. He started.

Menh as l was coming home l was flagged down by a group of military men and l thought they were the police because it was a little dark. l drove pass them only to be stopped by the second group.

They all army men descended on me with beating, each one of the trying to exceed the other in brutalising me. After the beating l was told to do frog jump for a pole for 30 times.

After sometime l couldn't move again, they asked me to enter mine car and drive off. on seeing l couldn't move the bundled me into my car pushed start my car, l drove straight home.

Eyaa, we had to massage the guy body before he could have some relief.

2 days after this guy came to pick me up and we were cut in a traffic jam. In the opposite direction we notice some army men trying to get our attention.

Imagine the question one of them asked.

o boy how your leg na? You don dey Waka again?
Na so they drove off.

This guy was surprise they could recognize him.

All the army men in our street need to be taken to a battle field even if it is an artificial battle. They need to exercise their body with fight or war.

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: APC, Jonathan In Fire-for-fire / Iyabo Authored The Letter-osoba / Leaving PDP For APC Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire - Obasanjo’s Former Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.