Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award (10988 Views)

SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by shizzle11(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
best governor my slippers.....mtchewwww
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by efilefun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
oluwashaddow: if doing a road work with the people of the state, if organizing a feedback program where people interact with d governor and his excos across the state constituencies,constructing public skuls dat no private skul could match, constructing roads across all nooks and cronies of d states, distribution of tablet of knowledge (opon imo),elementary school feeding, payment of 13th month salary to workers, just to mention a few,makes him a jihadist then I think we will rather like to have him for long than have a serious church goer who will not do anything meaningful for us as our governor

GOD bless u.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11: best governor my slippers.....mtchewwww

your slipper is the best governor?

keep dreaming. .
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Controversy: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Let truth be told devoid of politics and media white wash, Ogbeni Aregde is working had in osun state in terms of what the eyes can see, he had clearly impacted on the state of osun but d very big question had been On what expense?.it is not hidden that ogbeni had plunged osun state into debts that are weaved in secrecy and just like fashola, aregbe had been using sloganering and to bamboozled the good people of osun in order to pillage their patrimony. while the people are rigaled in slogans like state of osun, opon imo, oyesso etc the state is plunged from one debt to another why the guy man smiles to the bank. just look at this recent manipulation of 4-5-3 from 6 -3-3 system to unification of school with common uniform, had any body dare to ask whether the challenge of education in osun is about this irrelevant issues other than provisions of well motivated and properly trained teachers with standard infrastructures and affordable education.
His “reclassification” and merging of public and missionary schools, which ensures that all schools in Osun will be co-educational, and only one colour of uniform is worn in all schools throughout the state. And i ask, the Hijab wearing students and non Hijab wearing students are they in the same uniform. Colour may be the same, but is the dress code the same?
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by hammedkola(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
All of you ranting what he has achieved should goto Osun and see for yourself

OSUN TIN DARAA
cool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by donmat: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
sunnyboi: For doing what??

For making all students (public schools) in the state wear same uniform. With that I can attend classes in another skul whenever am out of ma base. u know!
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by LajaLaba: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
gratiaeo: The monkey called Aregbe is
definitely a fanatic who ought
to be in a zoo.
The other point is that drug
addict and certificate forger
Bola Tinubu purchased
judgement from dirty-
looking. semi-literate
Injustice Ayo Salami for him
and Fayemi.
He actually stole a mandate.
He has neither the looks nor
the class to be a governor. It
is unfortunate that an ape is
occupying Osun Government
House.
This is just too low...Please take a time to read what u wrote down there son..I am ashamed of you cry
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by docsholz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
If this tyrant had his way he probably would have driven out all Christians from osun
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by sirwilly1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
DonColz1: Like this post if you think that aregbesola deserves the award

Like this post if you think that Aregbesola does not deserve the award.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by adesexy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I WANNA USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE YOUR FELLOW JIHADIST, A.LHAJI ABDULRAUF AREGBESOLA
..criously i dont know Y ppl like u exist in dis world..u were sopOsed to come as an animal not human..fool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Emyben(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
shocked What of Willie Obiano?
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by ChiefAdams: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
I must confess, Governor Aregbesola is one of the best governors under the platfoam of the APC. Infact, the APC has always been known for coming out with great leaders whose vision has placed their states in the right direction. This is something the so called PDP can never boast of. Bunch of pilferers subjecting their people to abject poverty, yet their main concern are their pockets and determination to cling to power.
Only a blind man would deny the fact APC's achievement is amazing and worthy of great commendations.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by otunba5050(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.dats my men.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by ibkgab001: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
APC "go and die"
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by lagcity(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Aregbesola is an intellectual. I actually think the title of Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland fits him perfectly. Long live Aregbesola!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by chuckficel(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
undecidedrubbish
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Youngtekkey(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
chuckficel: undecidedrubbish
not everyone that walks on the street unclad are mad man there are some mad man that it's by their comments that you shall know them I think you fall into that category of mad man
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Agrika: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2013
That title belongs to Kwankwaso of Kano State
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm tired of all these orchestrated award ceremonies. How many best governor would one have in a month? sad
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by chuckficel(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Youngtekkey: not everyone that walks on the street unclad are mad man there are some mad man that it's by their comments that you shall know them I think you fall into that category of mad man

smiley smiley...I c u r so naive, but I'm not surprised since u r still young, n gullible, which s visible by d childish name u bear... cool cool advise...grow up boy...u r dealing wit naija politics wink
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by DerideGull(m): 2:27am On Dec 13, 2013
@OP

When Yoruba organize an Owambee party, it turns into an occasion for best governor award among the Yoruba people. When Yoruba organized wrestling matches over cocoa yam, it turned into kiriji wars. It is very funny.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by yetunsbay(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2013
victorD3: Like this post if you feel he doesn't deserve it
pheedeephee gullible dcvd fellow
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by yetunsbay(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Each and every Nigerian has his/her own opinion to share.Bt wait o based on premise concerning 2011 general electn it cn be clearly seen dat State of Osun was d only State where any oppositn doesnt hv ground*What does dat connotes to u?
"No need of arguing abt personality of Aregbe only i belief dat come '14,any political party aparts APC dat enter(i.e win) na toilet dem enter...
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
DonColz1:
Like this post if you think that aregbesola deserves the award

Me sef follow you like grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by gratiaeo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje / Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.