Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Important! Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important! Read This (697 Views)

Important Read For Your Attention / Very Urgent:very Important:read It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important! Read This by enspirito: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
i've discovered a scam-like situation going on within we nairalanders. a lot of folks use nairaland for getting info about aptitude tests,interviews,job vacancies,formats e.t.c but some just keep shortchanging the rest of us.they never post relevant info for others to use and when they talk about tests its just to ask for format and notin more. they never want others to know the venue,sate and time. met a lot of guys at job tests and they claim they get info from the rest of us here and neer give back. some will even ask us for test format(like the person that went for that spring bank test) and will not be willing to lets know the venue of the test.its really annoying and makes sum1 like me consider not givingout the little i have. i don speak my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently / Architects With Good Aptitude Needed / Any One Heard About P&g's Results And Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.