Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone (16800 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
aliumik: Abeg;nokia NAMADI ko.nokia AISHIA ni;my Tecno rocks
you're jus ignorant
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by psalmdave(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
xtervaganza:

And which smartphone producing company sold most smart phones this year?

And the most popular smartphone o.s is?
k
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
its not easy for nokia to humble themselves and follow the crowd''androids''. But now they have joined, and they see the positive reaction of people, then their ever brilliant engineers will start inventing crazy mouth watering phones.....nokia will be the only challenge to iphone and samsung
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by mfm04622: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mmadu111: please give us your reason(s) for hating android.
Android is power hungry OS, it is also data hungry (uses your data even when you are not doing anything). The OS was designed with the telecom companies (MTN, GLO, etc) in mind not the end user like you and I. That is why it is free for the phone manufacturers. It is also not as easy to use as other OS. Sure if you are a geek, you enjoy the freedom of rooting your phone and other things. How many of us are? I prefer my phone to come ready for service and not need for either my phone or I to require training to use!
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by godman01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
So hot: I dont care....If they like, they should make it a java phone....I thought Nokia didn't want to humble itself
They said android, you said Java, do you know the difference sha?
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by dollarsplenty(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Despite the acquisition by Microsoft, Nokia is still the most popular, most reliable and most affordable phone brand in d world. I see Microsoft retaining the name for its goodwill
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
If it makes its way to the market, i am definitely getting this. The heavily modified ish can be dealt with, plus this is Nokia's only droid device, i trust it will get alot of support from those upset Nokia/symbian loyalists on DM and Xda , Since its a low end device, the price no go tear pocket.
I see no reason why i shouldn't get this.
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by Iambabaman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
So hot: I dont care....If they like, they should make it a java phone....I thought Nokia didn't want to humble itself
yea those Nokia peeps really form soap and soda for a long time

1 Like

Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by DeWisedon(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
my tecno dey rock joor.no matter wat

1 Like

Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by xolomonstrides(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2013
nokia lacks innovation. them just dey change package
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by yungryce: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Make I hear say Microsoft go mumu reach to allow Nokia release this phone. Either way, Microsoft now owns patents to Nokia n its brand. So,what are we talking about
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by mcdonaldskofi: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2013
akereconfi: Normandy ko Normadic ni
sambo nko?
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by babsalux09(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
bastien: Abegi make Nokia go sit down,Samsung ahead of the game,and they will even get more better,Nokia n Blackberry dey for thesame position for the table,dem dey drag to enter top 4,to qualify for next season sales lol!!!
1.Samsung
2.I phone
3 HTC
4.LG

oga comot that l.g and put sony ericsson

1 Like

Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by Pdizzle(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
cheesy
Re: Nokia 'Normandy' Will Be A Low-cost Android Phone by LarryXcell(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Tecno is On top jor
TECNO has achieved a lot in just one year... Samsung has been on android for long
1. TECNO
2. SAMSUNG
3. HTC
4. SONY ERICSSON
5. GIONEE
6. INFINIX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Apple iPhone Thread / Airtel Club 10 / 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.