Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) (20800 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2013
POPE II:
Well you said igbo join Christians to attack muslims undecided
How can we do business when your people smash/destruct our livestock embarassed lipsrsealed do you know how many millions we wasted because of Kwankwaso embarassed cry
Aboki means friend na ? Anyway I don't even use that.

Yes we are wonderful but please stop killing us your Hausa are living in others parts of the country without being harassed

Presently, there are no ethnic/religious killings in the north except the military crackdown on BH in the south east. However, innocent people are also affected especially young male adults.

Remember that in times of war and love none is fair. So all groups, muslims and xtians in the north are guilty of the same crime.

As for what kwankwaaso did in Kano, I can't comment since am not resident . However, a friend of mine told me that alcohol was banned in certain parts of kano and businesses found selling alcohol in those areas were punished.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2013
arewa queen:

Presently, there are no ethnic/religious killings in the north except the military crackdown on BH in the south east. However, innocent people are also affected especially young male adults.

Remember that in times of war and love none is fair. So all groups, muslims and xtians in the north are guilty of the same crime.

As for what kwankwaaso did in Kano, I can't comment since am not resident . However, a friend of mine told me that alcohol was banned in certain parts of kano and businesses found selling alcohol in those areas were punished.
Please follow me ,I want to pm you and ask you something in private. If you don't mind thank you .
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by niyitogun(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
pinkguy: Pls dont expect nigeria to send plane to C.A.R. Because sss just inform GEJ that most of them are boko haram @ see u guy later and get ready for ur 72 virgin because you must die in few days if u are muslim in CAR reading this ok

Can't comprehend how some persons can make such comment about such sensitive issues. Nigerians must stick together and protect each other.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by ak47mann(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
The baboons and monkeys soaking in blood cool
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by smithjanetstore: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
NIGERIA IS A JOKE AS FOR ME OUR GOVERNMENT DONT BOTHER AT ALL ABOUT NIGERIAN LIVING IN DIASPORA WHICH IS VERY BAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi / Bandits Attack Military Camp In Zazzaga, Niger State. Set Vehicles On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.