Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? (821 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / A Governor And A Senator Who Is More Powerful In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2013
On a more serious note, i am not a fan of unionism but i acknowledge the fact that they play a vital role especially in the area of checks and balances between the government, the capitalists and the people. Having observed the recent tug-of-war between ASUU and the Federal Government of Nigeria, i am poised to ask: Which union is the most powerful in Nigeria? I mean unions that can hold the government to the jugular and make them beg. (NLC and TUC) should be excluded because they are a coalition of all unions. In my own opinion, i think the most powerful are:

1. NUPENG
2. PENGASSIN
3. NURTW

What do you think?
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by adusco(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
SU .(scripture union) wink

1 Like

Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2013
adusco: SU .(scripture union) wink
That's a joke right? It is almost as if SU doesn't exist; i mean, they were vibrant back in the days......
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2013
western union (money transfer). Just one alert can change ur life for ever!

2 Likes

Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by macklef(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls Op i will like to chat with u personally, is it possible?
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
NUH - National union of hunger.

Once it strikes you,hahaha, dem no dey tell pesin.

1 Like

Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
macklef: Pls Op i will like to chat with u personally, is it possible?
Okay.....i would have loved to post my FB username here but i don't want to be spammed to death; so find me through the "About Us" page of my blog in my signature.
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
ifyalways: NUH - National union of hunger.

LOL.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tanker Drivers Union
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by kcjazz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Generator Union
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by adusco(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2013
ifyalways: NUH - National union of hunger.

u kinda sharing ya xperience, i feel ya pain.

1 Like

Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Union of man and woman grin
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Kewt: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Nigerian Governors Forum
Re: Which Union Is The Most Powerful In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kewt: Nigerian Governors Forum

(1) (Reply)

I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Governor – Amaechi / is APC a national party? / Where Is Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.