Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Whennigeria Project - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whennigeria Project (504 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whennigeria Project by emman1122: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
I recently started a project which is aimed at Nigeria's Change. read more below.
I have always defended Nigeria and i have always wanted to do something in my own little way for Nigeria's Change hence why i started WHEN NIGERIA.

www.whennigeria.com

WHEN-NIGERIA

WHEN-NIGERIA is a Nigerian organisation that aims at helping the government of Nigeria to build a better Nigeria.

WHEN-NIGERIAN comprises of all Nigerians who wants Nigeria to become one of the best countries in the world in the few coming years.

The simple reason why every Nigerian is part of WHEN-NIGERIA is because Nigeria becoming better is not the Government’s JOB alone, it starts with you.

Nigeria has come of age and within those past years, there has been good and bad stories of it as well. But WHEN-NIGERIA aims to change Nigeria’s stories to better and positive stories.

Majority of the Citizenry has always distanced themselves from the fight for Nigeria to become a better place, and this fact arises as a result of their wrong understanding of some things about Governance.

A Political Government is a group of people that has the power or right to make or enforce laws in a Country or particular area.

Then, a Democratic government is of equal participation by all, That is: characterized by free and equal participation in government or in the decision-making processes of an organization or group.

With the above definition, it is very clear that every other Nigerian too is a part of the Government since a Democratic Government is a government that permits equal participation in the Governance of the place being governed.

Maybe, you knew this just now, but it is better late than never.

Now, the question is, are you ready to be part of the Change that is coming to Nigeria.

If you are ready, then Nigeria has already started changing.
But wait…. That’s not all.

The other questions include, what can I do? How do I do it? And when do I start?

What can I do?

We are working on two projects: EGOV and WHENNAIJA.COM

1. JOIN THE WHENNAIJA SOCIAL NETWORK
WHENNAIJA is a social community portal we intend to use to raise funds for other projects. By joining whennaija.com, you help to grow the network. As the network grows, the revenue grows and we intend to use the generated revenue to pay the users and then use the remnant of the funds to do some little projects like provision of public trash cans, building skills acquisition centres, awarding of scholarships to students of various academic levels, etc.
2. CONTRIBUTE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF EGOV.
If you are a software developer, then you can help to develop the EGOV platform. If you are interested, send an email to egovdevelopment@whennigeria.com

THE THINGS WE ARE STARTING WITH

The 21st century has brought about a tool that has changed the world, is still changing the world and will keep on changing the world.

The tool is no other than IINFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT).

WHEN-NIGERIA has decided to leverage on the provision at its disposal to create a platform that will help the government to engage the people in the governance of the Nation.

WHEN-NIGERIA will basically start with two projects:
1. E-GOV (Open Governance Portal):- WHEN-NIGERIA will develop a Web Based Application which will enable the Nigerian Government to engage the Nigerian people in the Governance of the Nation. This will help the government to create and maintain a good connection with the people of Nigeria, thereby allowing them to participate in the Decisions the Government makes.

2. WHENNAIJA.COM:- WHEN-NIGERIA has also created a social community Where Nigerians can meet, share and connect with each other. Whennaija.com will not only be for social connections, but will also be an avenue for every Nigerian to leverage on the opportunities the Internet has created to make money online. By becoming a member of whennaija.com, you qualify to monetize your account which will enable you to earn residual or even full time income from the internet.

More projects are still in the pipeline and will be unveiled in due course.

(1) (Reply)

Giant Turtle Helps Alcoholic Recover / Mandelas At War / MTN Nigeria Denies Involvement In Hike In Prices Of Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.