Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Issues With GSM Service Providers And Adverts - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Issues With GSM Service Providers And Adverts (336 Views)

For Sale: IP Phone PBX System With GSM/3G/LTE Support:: Call 08067718031 / Replace Multilinks Starcomm Office-Line With GSM SIM Card Line :MTN Glo Etisalat / 3g Sim Router With Gsm Landphone Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With GSM Service Providers And Adverts by solaries: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Hi guys,

how are you today?

I've noticed that some of our GSM service providers allow adverts to our numbers through SMS or even phone calls with recorded messages.

There are times when one is expecting an important call or SMS and this funny 4 to 6 digit numbers just pop up with their messages.

I'm a software engineer and I'm really starting to get tempted to write some code to be screening off calls and sms from funny numbers.

Are you experiencing the same thing?

If yes, how do you cope with it?

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Used HP Laptop. Probook For Sale. 500gb 4gb. Window 8 / For Sale Port Harcourt Buyers Only / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.